Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 223397 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #4860 on: December 16, 2014, 03:29:28 AM »
Merry Christmas or equivalent, everybody ^_^

My recent work schedule has destroyed me, mentally and physically, but hopefully it's in the process of letting up a bit now. I'm sorry for having been so absent >.<

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4861 on: December 16, 2014, 08:30:13 AM »
Yes, let's include all winter solstice holidays. Enough cheer to go around.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4862 on: December 16, 2014, 06:24:12 PM »
Posted on the GESB again. :}

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #4863 on: December 27, 2014, 01:46:41 PM »
Congrats on the RAF Award wins guys.

Scott -- Member of the Year (way to go dude)!  ^^

Scott -- Signature of the Year

Scott -- Funniest member of the year

Chad -- Ani-master (second year in a row if I'm not mistaken).

Kells/Mar -- Best Role-play Writer (grr...the only one I was in contention for.  >:|  Just kidding, congrats guys, just means I have to try harder again this year).

:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4864 on: December 27, 2014, 01:53:01 PM »
I forgot about the awards. I don't think I won Ani-Master last year, though I was in the running. Did I won?

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #4865 on: December 27, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »
You won.

RAF Silverblade

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4866 on: December 27, 2014, 02:14:13 PM »
I need to try hard for that roleplay award. Ani-Master and Roleplay are probably my two strongest points.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4867 on: December 28, 2014, 05:25:06 PM »
Kells/Mar -- Best Role-play Writer (grr...the only one I was in contention for.  >:|  Just kidding, congrats guys, just means I have to try harder again this year).

Wait, we actually won something?! XD

Well I guess with nobody around we finally got this one. Still, that's kinda depressing...Good luck for next year, Luke! :D

Also, I suppose we have to determine what the hell happens during the GESB fight. Is Ike successful in disrupting or isn't he?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 05:27:01 PM by Shenmue654 »

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #4868 on: December 29, 2014, 05:31:28 AM »
Difficult to say really given that Ike is a mortal thrall (servant) of a Highest whilst Nyr actually IS one, albeit a small and comparatively weak one.  My thought is that the weapon would be invested with some of Ike's master's Mass...though of course that's up to Chad.  If so, the projectiles would hurt Nyr and cause some damage, though I think nothing overly-serious...Nyr will probably try to get away and pull Mar along with him so that he can attempt to rip the tendrils of foreign Mass out of Mar's Mass, in an effort to honor Mar's wishes.  However, if Chad wants the weapon to do serious damage to Nyr, Nyr will treat it as a threat and will not hesitate in defending himself using whatever means necessary or convenient, regardless of Mar's feelings on the matter.  After all, deals are no good for the dead...at least not in the case of a Highest, eh?

RAF Silverblade

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4869 on: December 29, 2014, 08:33:57 AM »
The weapon is Human technology, but Ike has the ability to work small magic in what he does. So if he needs it to at least get Nyr's attention, it will. He does have limited powers, so he's probably not about to kill Nyr with anything.

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #4870 on: January 01, 2015, 03:11:50 AM »
Happy New Year guys.  Kells, maybe you've been too busy, but just in case you're waiting, I've pretty much been waiting to post until you say whether or not Nyr manages to impale Mar and what Mar's reaction is one way or the other.

RAF Silverblade

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4871 on: January 01, 2015, 02:31:28 PM »
XD And we've been waiting for whether or not you guys want Nyr to pull it off too. It is technically our decision by house rules, but the decision determines what GESB Mar we get. :P Do you guys have a preference?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4872 on: January 01, 2015, 02:48:25 PM »
It would be a shame if The One lost its only new recruit at the Bar. Especially since it's an avatar of someone who would erase him as soon as Mar left the Bar anyway. Joining The One is a way to prevent inevitable re assimilation and death. Technically The One assimilates all, but my version will at least let you continue existing with some autonomy. It just reserves the right to override that autonomy when its goals are threatened.

Even if Mar gets separated, the entity within Ike would probably come clean and explain that this is a possible better way of life.

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #4873 on: January 01, 2015, 03:43:48 PM »
Well, that's really up to you guys I guess.  I'd thought you'd made your decision on that, Kelly when you had Mar agree to Nyr's offer.  I don't see Nyr failing unless Mar stops him.  I mean, I know Ike has some powers, and his attacks would certainly sting and likely drive Nyr to try to get some privacy, but we're talking about a mortal thrall (or "disciple" if you prefer) against a Highest with all of his consolidated Mass.  I really think the ball is in your court, Kells...I think Mar's response is what will decide things at this point.

RAF Silverblade

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4874 on: January 01, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »
If there's no real way for Ike and the Powers that control him to deal with Nyr, and he can so easily negate anything that The One does, I get the feeling you're just trying to screw with my character. That's pretty cheatsy. Am I going to have to make a new character just to deal with Nyr and give Ike a purpose again?

Ani-Master 2014!