Author Topic: "Our Summer Vacation" OOC thread  (Read 38862 times)

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
Re: "Our Summer Vacation" OOC thread
« Reply #1005 on: February 15, 2011, 01:53:15 PM »
Rad posted things like that before; she just edited it out. :P And I did too, but skipped that one.

I haz yet to read it, but I will soon. And I don't totally mind being left out-it's happened before, and it's bound to happen again. And I survived! :P

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1006 on: February 15, 2011, 05:02:30 PM »
There, I have freed Josefina, I hope that this will be taken into consideration when the decision is being made about Kildor AND Edward. I let Jo live when I could have forced Bear's hand.
That's awfully... convenient of you. I was kinda wondering why a yeerk would leave a host like that ever, even under threat of starvation, but I think the Yeerks are often... not cowards, but they would respond like that. Temrash (Tom/Jake's Yeerk) was like that. He never got Jake stuck in morph, even when he was about to die. And I think there were others too. Maybe death in a host is much worse than dying in their natural state.

Workin' on a post.... :P

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #1007 on: February 16, 2011, 08:10:56 AM »
This won't make much sense yet, but thanks for the whole Brian/Jo scene after Ultor's taken care of. :P It's easier if I'm going to have to make romance start to develop. :P
On a more serious note...don't forget about all the uninfested people in the barn. If they get out, they're bound to spill about the aliens and what really happened to Laurence.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:13:52 AM by StephJ »

radgeek

« Reply #1008 on: February 16, 2011, 09:18:05 AM »
Isn't Laurance going to be all patched up?

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #1009 on: February 16, 2011, 10:26:43 AM »
He was shot in the leg, right? Can't he stay there for awhile? But even without that, all the other people have witnessed quite a bit...

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1010 on: February 16, 2011, 11:01:42 AM »
I could find the post for you later if needed, but I'm fairly certain that all of the people left earlier. I think that Rad's Yeerk character implied that everyone else had already been taken, except for Shaun. And after they started firing Dracons, everyone ran. Which means that A) we have no innocent bystanders to worry about, or B) the innocent bystanders have already fled.
This won't make much sense yet, but thanks for the whole Brian/Jo scene after Ultor's taken care of. :P It's easier if I'm going to have to make romance start to develop. :P
I kept telling myself, "It's too soon, I have to slow it down a bit," as far as the Brian/Jo thing went, but you do have to keep in mind that they did spend the entire cruise together. You can really build up a relationship in a space of two weeks plus.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #1011 on: February 16, 2011, 11:05:53 AM »
Oh, all right. Thank you. Yeah...1 and half weeks is...enough time, I suppose. But yay for some romantic development that doesn't involve me! :P

radgeek

« Reply #1012 on: February 16, 2011, 11:56:39 AM »
But it all involves me.  We need more girls here.  Anyway Jo's been one of the guys all her life so think about a guy as more than a friend takes a while.

Too bad Jo wasn't infested long enough for me to use this song.  *plans to make y'all laugh*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubBN38hL9KY[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:06:28 PM by KitMayor Steph (Rad) »

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #1013 on: February 16, 2011, 12:58:57 PM »
I finally got to let Tarry have it.  :woot:
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1014 on: February 16, 2011, 02:23:20 PM »
"I don't think dragging is a good idea for some one so badly hurt," Jo said but none the less taking his advice.  "I'll try to gentle."
I know this isn't you making the decision, it's Jo, but... Oh. My. Gosh. That is possibly the worst thing to do in a first aid situation. >.< I guess since he's already moved on his own, it isn't that bad, but still. Concussion. Major Car Crash. Broken Limbs. Shock. Loss of Blood. The inner Boy Scout in me is kinda freakin' out right now. "NOOOO! DON'T MOVE HIM!!!!!" :P
"Until either the Morphers or the Yeerks come for us," Olivia said.  If its morphing Yeerks I'm running for my life.  Tat might happen since Jo knows where the escafle device is.
Sean has the device, as I'm sure y'all remember, but I haven't disclosed exactly where he's put it. It isn't just sitting on the coffee table or anything... And I can tell you if you want me to, but I figured by keeping it a secret, it would just be better that way.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #1015 on: February 16, 2011, 02:42:09 PM »
Well, Bear, it is either Drag me or let me burn to death. Besides, I have a feeling kildor will get through being dragged without any serious injury.

Call it a hunch. :P
Meh.

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #1016 on: February 16, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »
"I don't think dragging is a good idea for some one so badly hurt," Jo said but none the less taking his advice.  "I'll try to gentle."
I know this isn't you making the decision, it's Jo, but... Oh. My. Gosh. That is possibly the worst thing to do in a first aid situation. >.< I guess since he's already moved on his own, it isn't that bad, but still. Concussion. Major Car Crash. Broken Limbs. Shock. Loss of Blood. The inner Boy Scout in me is kinda freakin' out right now. "NOOOO! DON'T MOVE HIM!!!!!" :P
"Until either the Morphers or the Yeerks come for us," Olivia said.  If its morphing Yeerks I'm running for my life.  Tat might happen since Jo knows where the escafle device is.
Sean has the device, as I'm sure y'all remember, but I haven't disclosed exactly where he's put it. It isn't just sitting on the coffee table or anything... And I can tell you if you want me to, but I figured by keeping it a secret, it would just be better that way.

Not being incinerated takes priority over possible spinal injury.   :P

I haven't read the OSV yet.  I'm a little nervous from what Tony said....

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #1017 on: February 16, 2011, 02:56:45 PM »
Let us just say that Kildor was slightly antagonistic towards Tarry.

Post Merged: February 16, 2011, 03:40:38 PM
Tarry is going to be a serious pain for kildor isn't he?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 03:40:38 PM by Unknown User »
Meh.

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #1018 on: February 16, 2011, 04:20:42 PM »
Let's see, a POed andalite who's been fighting a war with yeerks for years and (Did you ever mention what he did in the military?  If not, I'm making him intel.) is an intelligence officer?  Yeah, he's going to be a pain for Kildor.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1019 on: February 16, 2011, 04:31:37 PM »
Nope, his military position was never decided.