Author Topic: Big sci fi collections  (Read 2467 times)

Offline sammigoodway

• Banned
Big sci fi collections
« on: July 06, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »

Hi everybody. i had registered just now but i was reading the forum much time. I wanna start posting a site wich has any good collctions. Im downloading a few of them. I hope u'll enjoy it

Index

CHEMISTRY       ARCHAEOLOGY        GEOLOGY       ART_DESIGN      BIOGRAPHY    BIOLOGY      medical        PHYSICS        PHILOSOPHY   

MATH        ASTRONOMIC         NOVEL & AUTHORS        BUSINESS & FINANCE         INFORMATIC_BOOKS            HISTORY_BOOKS 

SCI-FI & FANTASY_BOOKS       RECIPES & COOKBOOKS              TRAVEL GUIDES         FRANCAIS_LIVRES           GERMAN_BUCH       

SPANISH_BOOKS              CHINESE_BOOKS              RUSSIAN BOOKS            SHEET MUSIC & TABS

ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY  EBOOKS               LAW BOOKS                 PSYCHOLOGY                       ISLAMIC BOOKS

MAGIC_BOOKS           AGRICULTURE       OTHER LANGUAGES       ADULT      RELIGIONS      ARCHITECTURE     GAMES & SPORTS

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
Re: Big sci fi collections
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 11:55:42 PM »
First of all, welcome to the Forum! Why dontcha mosey down to the introductions board and give a proper hello to us all?

Um, I wondering though what exactly is this? To me it appears to be a bunch of broken links, all the servers can't be found. Are you trying to show us these sites, or are you looking for collections to put on your site?
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
Re: Big sci fi collections
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 12:19:25 AM »
gumby, this is spam.

bye!