Author Topic: Animorphs - Maze  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
Re: Animorphs - Maze
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 09:06:53 AM »
Thanks for all the welcomes haha. And to Dameg, wow thats a lot of info haha. But being a Correcter (If I understand it correctly haha) sounds like fun.
I don't know if it's really fun ^^' but at least it's important (to us). I'd be glad seeing you to join us ^^
Please read this thread: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2975.0.html if you want to participate.
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Maze

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 02:17:09 PM »
I'm checking out the thread now. It seems to be pretty interesting. I look forward to being of some help. I own several of the books so I can probably help out hahaha. Just depends on how much work the instructors at the college try to shove down my throat lol.

Offline comet266

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »
Hi Maze welcome to the forum!!  I'm also a newbie, but I can tell you that you'll really enjoy it here :) 

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 07:41:00 PM »
Nobody stay "newbie" very long here, if they participate on some thread! And I'm sure you'll integrate perfectly here ^^
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 08:00:05 PM »
Welcome to RAF! I'm Jess, the other RAF teacher. :P

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 08:01:33 PM »
Dameg! That's exactly my intro! "Participate in something, integrate perfectly." Now what do I say? :P

Haha... Okay, I'm good. Hey Maze ^_^ Seen you already in the ebook thread, but I guess I'll take the time to formally say hello. Welcome to RAF ^_^ All the ebooks are already up (http://animorphsforum.com/ebooks/) if you want to read the ones you haven't yet, but a lot of them could use some editing and formatting. If you want to get into the editing thing, that'd be amazing ^_^ Beyond that, just hang out, explore, and make yourself at home. I'm sure you'll find plenty to dive into. Oh, and don't get too used to having your sanity around here. It probably won't last ;)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 08:03:55 PM by Aluminator »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Maze

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 12:42:01 AM »
Dameg! That's exactly my intro! "Participate in something, integrate perfectly." Now what do I say? :P

Haha... Okay, I'm good. Hey Maze ^_^ Seen you already in the ebook thread, but I guess I'll take the time to formally say hello. Welcome to RAF ^_^ All the ebooks are already up (http://animorphsforum.com/ebooks/) if you want to read the ones you haven't yet, but a lot of them could use some editing and formatting. If you want to get into the editing thing, that'd be amazing ^_^ Beyond that, just hang out, explore, and make yourself at home. I'm sure you'll find plenty to dive into. Oh, and don't get too used to having your sanity around here. It probably won't last ;)

Hahaha who said I had any? Lol. I would really like to read the ones I haven't read yet haha. And I def wanna get in on the editing to make it so that everyone can read all of them without fear of missing anything! Lol.

Alic

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2010, 01:19:24 AM »
Hi

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2010, 04:36:55 PM »
Hi
Woh!! It's definitively your shortest message! :P
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline Maze

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2010, 12:44:25 AM »
Hahaha thanks for all the welcomes! I look forward to becoming active on this forum and whatnot but for now its sleepytime! Lol.

VisserZer0

Re: Animorphs
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »
welcome to rizaff yo
Umm...what?

Err, anyway, I'm VisserZer0. Yes, welcome to the Animorphs Forum founded by the Great Richard.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 12:25:28 PM »
Tobias is ur fave animorph? Well ur officially cool in my books. Tobias is my fave animorph too, has always been my fave. Well, welcome to raf!
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009