Author Topic: Animorphs tattoos  (Read 4482 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Animorphs tattoos
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 09:54:52 PM »
I used to know who Feragho the Assassin was, she was on another Animorphs forum under another name...she also does some really great dinosaurs...what the heck was her screen name...

As for tattoos, I'd like one, but probably a small, simple Animorphs one.  Or, something Animophs-related incorporated into something a bit larger.

I love the idea of an Archaeopteryx skeleton ( http://migration.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/archaeopteryx.jpg ) with the Latin phrase, underneath, < Omnia mutantur, nihil interit > (Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.)

I guess the only Animorphs part of it would be the thought-speech brackets...but still :P

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

esplin

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 11:30:04 PM »

Offline Ferahgo

• My Artwork
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 06:00:12 AM »
O hey there

;D

I can't believe I've never joined this forum until now. I used to flit from Animorphs community to Animorphs community on a semi-monthly basis. I used to go by Bergen on those... various forums, hah. I remember you Myitt, and lots of others... Ember Nickel, The Lady, Early, probably dozens I'm forgetting.

But yeah, I'm the artist of that one Hork-Bajir pic. Ugh, it looks horrid to me now, maybe I'll redo it one of these days.  :P
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 06:08:57 AM by Ferahgo »

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 07:10:12 AM »
Ferahgo! I know you! You probably don't know me, but your name has definitely been on my 'Anifan' radar for awhile now.

Hi! Welcome to the forum! And great pic!

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 07:18:33 AM »
O hey there

;D

I can't believe I've never joined this forum until now. I used to flit from Animorphs community to Animorphs community on a semi-monthly basis. I used to go by Bergen on those... various forums, hah. I remember you Myitt, and lots of others... Ember Nickel, The Lady, Early, probably dozens I'm forgetting.

But yeah, I'm the artist of that one Hork-Bajir pic. Ugh, it looks horrid to me now, maybe I'll redo it one of these days.  :P
wHELLcome ^^ Please go in the http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html board and make a new thread to introduce yourself ^^ We're always glad to welcome a new artist on our forum. And maybe you could join Gafrash who is making an graphic novel about Animorphs ;)

I wanna get this tatooed.

http://xeroxedfool.deviantart.com/art/tatoo-100295318
What are you waiting for?! That's a great tattoo! Go for it, my dear!
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 08:36:59 AM »
O hey there

;D

But yeah, I'm the artist of that one Hork-Bajir pic. Ugh, it looks horrid to me now, maybe I'll redo it one of these days.  :P

Hiya, glad you joined! :D  Love the raptor sigs, of course!  (is it 1) Deinonychus and 2) if it is, antirrhopus or ostrommaysorum? XD God, I'm a nerd.  Typing this from the airport on my way to meet Karen Chin in Colorado...>.< gotta get my Animorphs fix, I guess...okay...pryi ng my hands away from the keyboard now...!)

Offline Ferahgo

• My Artwork
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 12:06:31 PM »
Ok, I'll make an intro thread later today when I'm feeling less lazy. ;)

Hiya, glad you joined! :D  Love the raptor sigs, of course!  (is it 1) Deinonychus and 2) if it is, antirrhopus or ostrommaysorum? XD God, I'm a nerd.  Typing this from the airport on my way to meet Karen Chin in Colorado...>.< gotta get my Animorphs fix, I guess...okay...pryi ng my hands away from the keyboard now...!)

It's Deinonychus antirrhopus. I'm pretty sure ostrommaysorum only applies to the larger type specimen of Deinonych's larger cousin, Utahraptor.

Have fun in Colorado!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:55:54 PM by Ferahgo »

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 02:04:54 PM »
And don't forget the link to your DA ^^
I think I already Deviantwatch you, but more people will come if you add it in your intro.
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 04:29:01 PM »
Ok, I'll make an intro thread later today when I'm feeling less lazy. ;)

Hiya, glad you joined! :D  Love the raptor sigs, of course!  (is it 1) Deinonychus and 2) if it is, antirrhopus or ostrommaysorum? XD God, I'm a nerd.  Typing this from the airport on my way to meet Karen Chin in Colorado...>.< gotta get my Animorphs fix, I guess...okay...pryi ng my hands away from the keyboard now...!)

It's Deinonychus antirrhopus. I'm pretty sure ostrommaysorum only applies to the larger type specimen of Deinonych's larger cousin, Utahraptor.

Have fun in Colorado!

Okay, I was thinking that but didn't look it up x3 It's been a while.  And thanks! :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 04:32:34 PM by Myitt »

Offline powertrash

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 06:48:17 PM »
I really want to get the Animorphs "A" on my upper arm.

But I need a clearer image.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 06:49:56 PM by powertrash »
Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.
[G.K. Chesterton]

Alic

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 06:50:09 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrfUXuBaJ1E

lolllz get it n your lower back... ;D

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2010, 11:50:55 PM »
The Snooki Song....XD

Somehow I don't think that's what you meant to get tattooed, Patty XD

Alic

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 12:52:32 AM »
I think I accidentally pasted it when I click on my phone it asks to paste what I have copied lol

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 07:54:35 PM »
Ahhhh. I was confused.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline mehigdon

• They can never find me...
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 04:35:41 PM »
I think an Animorphs tattoo would be amazing!  I especially liked the idea of <Hope...>  that would be so cool!!  You guys have awesome ideas!
Here's the deal these days.  They know exactly who we are.  They know exactly where we live.  We've got a few secrets left and we're gonna use them.  But just know that the end is coming.  And we don't know how much longer we can do this.  How much longer we can fight.
What about you?  Where will you be when it ends?  Think about it.  Think hard.  Because the countdown has already begun...