Author Topic: We Apologize for the Inconvenience (RAF/BtVS)  (Read 1245 times)

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Something slow an bittersweet
We Apologize for the Inconvenience (RAF/BtVS)
« on: December 13, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »
A/N: This is just a silly little plot bunny I had.

Dawn stared into the creature's glowing red eyes and knew that it would kill her just like it had killed everyone else. She tightened her grip on the sword Angel had thrown to her as the creature was eating his intestines, if she was going to died then she'd at least go out fighting. She charged at the yellow demon crying out an intense, primal, Battle Cry.

"Excuse me Miss Summers?" The voice startle her and she tripped over herself, sending her sword flying harmlessly away. As quickly as she could she stood back up, ready incase the demon had decided to attack, but it was nowhere to be seen. What was there was a slightly awkward looking young man who looked about 20.

"Where... Where did it go?" Dawn asked, somewhat in shock.

"What? Oh, right. Pootang is currently being dealt with by my, er, assistant. In the mean time I am here on the behalf of RAF too..."

"THE GENEVA CONVENTION DOESN'T APPLY TO FREAKS OF INTERNET!" A woman yelled from somewhere. Dawn looked decidedly confused. The young man continued as if he heard nothing.

"You see Pootang is a hideous and disturbing creature, however we at RAF could not bring ourselves to put it down. So instead we decided to send it to a world where it could be happy."

"At least I managed to get and existence Visa!" The woman yelled. This time Dawn actually saw her over the odd man's shoulder. Her long black hair whipped back and forth as she  held on to the demon's neck. Still the man continued.

"And so after our attempt to send it to the Carebear 'Verse we decided it would be best NOT to try that thing with the spoons again. Which of course naturally lead to a discussion about the sentience of hand towels..."

"What do you mean king me? You've only made one move!" Dawn stared in awe as the woman continued fighting the demon in a variety of ways, including, apparently, checkers.

"And THAT is why clocks are round. So while we meant to send Pootang into the Twilight 'verse, the polarity was reversed and instead sent him to a Legitimate vampire based reality. Our Plot Organizing Team should be done repairing any plot damage this unfortunate incident caused shortly at which point things should return to this continuity's definition of normal.

"Right foot green! No, the other Right!" The woman yelled.

"We Apologize for any inconvenience this has caused." And with that they were gone, leaving Dawn standing there with no idea what had just happened.

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
Re: We Apologize for the Inconvenience (RAF/BtVS)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 04:21:46 PM »
...ummm interesting

what ever happened to your other BTVS fic?
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 04:40:07 PM »
Dawn standing there with no idea what had just happened.

Dawn isn't the only one! :P

Made no sense but was quite funny. I always liked your Buffy fic, but I understand what it's like to get side tracked by other ideas.
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Something slow an bittersweet
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 08:59:14 AM »
You were supposed to be confused, therefore I am a good writer. :P

Basically I tried to send Pootang to Twilight, but it ended up in Buffy instead. So I took Jayne to fix it. It nagged at me, I had to write it. As for my other BtVS fic, which one should I be writing? I've got like twelve, most of which are crossovers with Animorphs that are unfinished. I'm a really caught up in my book so I've mostly been doing drabbles.

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 02:32:37 AM »
i was referring to the one thats in the animorphs fanfiction board now
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.