Author Topic: The Yeerk and Andalite Homeworlds.  (Read 5370 times)

Offline Azguard

• God
Re: The Yeerk and Andalite Homeworlds.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2008, 08:31:58 PM »
so i wonder why the andalites went into overload on the defensive end...
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2008, 08:38:13 PM »
Yeah, it doesn't exactly fit the way evolution works most of the time. And yeah, even though it's a different planet...still, the basic rules and principles should pretty much be the same everywhere.

I was once heard a scientist say, "Evolution doesn't always produce the best solution, but a better one". Then again in sci fi certain liberties are taken to ensure a good story heh.

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2008, 09:44:12 PM »
I was once heard a scientist say, "Evolution doesn't always produce the best solution, but a better one". Then again in sci fi certain liberties are taken to ensure a good story heh.
yes the laws of the universe are the same every where and therefore most species would be ahem... "OXYGEN BREATHING"
sorry it's just that people keep mentioning species breathing different elements on other planets and I think that would be very very rare. Anyway in "Visser" it metions that they took back the Yeerk Homeworld at somepoint and I think when Alloran said "They're on the (Andalite) homeworld" he ment contacts like the traitor at the battle of Leera after all as mentioned earlier it would be hard to hide a Yeerk pool on the Andalite homeworld. On a final note Alloran was in a senior position when the morphing power was invented he possed the power I am sure but I don't think he returned home to acure the Krafit bird I think he learned to morph in a dome ship.
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2008, 06:43:51 PM »
i wonder what happened to the Andalite traitors

Offline UEDfleet

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2008, 05:00:08 AM »
i imagine they are a small minority, if caught, most likely executed. but meh, cant happen too often.

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2008, 02:57:31 PM »
unless they fled....and are working with the Kelbrids! hehe

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2008, 04:52:23 PM »
 >:D buwahahaha!

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2015, 12:35:05 AM »
The way I understand things is that the Andalites have a blockade around the Yeerk homeworld, I don't remember where in the series that is specificly stated, maybe the Chronicles or the series, but I know that its in there.
Yes in book #8 Alloran states that the Yeerks are on the Andalite homeworld now, but I believe that became a KASU because she NEVER did anything to advance that plot point along, she through it out the window, like Jake's thought speak in book #1... although there was that one Andalite officer in book #18 that was a traitor...

Why don't they land on YeerkWorld, grab some Yeerk DNA samples, and use those to create a Quantum Virus that would kill ONLY Yeerks?

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2015, 12:37:54 AM »
The way I understand things is that the Andalites have a blockade around the Yeerk homeworld, I don't remember where in the series that is specificly stated, maybe the Chronicles or the series, but I know that its in there.
Yes in book #8 Alloran states that the Yeerks are on the Andalite homeworld now, but I believe that became a KASU because she NEVER did anything to advance that plot point along, she through it out the window, like Jake's thought speak in book #1... although there was that one Andalite officer in book #18 that was a traitor...

Why don't they land on YeerkWorld, grab some Yeerk DNA samples, and use those to create a Quantum Virus that would kill ONLY Yeerks?

That would involve the andalites invading the yeerk homeworld. Which would be really hard to do...
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2015, 06:19:25 AM »

That would involve the andalites invading the yeerk homeworld. Which would be really hard to do...

What military forces do the Yeerks have on their homeworld after the founders of the Yeerk Empire fled the homeworld with several stolen ships and 250,000 Yeerks?

I was imagining a raid rather then an occupation.

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2015, 11:43:47 AM »
The yeerks won't let just anybody on their homeworld, it would extremely hard for the andalites to get on the yeerk homeworld. Also, the quatum virus doesn't work like that.
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member