Author Topic: Interpol, Morph Capable Investigations Unit 4. (no this is not a sequel)  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
After the Yeerk war the andalites agreed to allow certain individuals and agencies to possess morphing technology. With the andalites now represented in the U.N. interpoll has found its hands full. Now they must not only deal with soley earth based crime but those that effect andalites as well. The andalites aggree that in order to maintain the safety of all peoples on the planet earth that interpol will be given 15 morph capable investigations teams in order to deal with the new explosion of crime.

MCIU4 is a unit devoted to interplanetitary crime they often deal with such situations along the lines of anti-andalite terrorism, technology smuggling, and Spice trading.  ;)

List your character's name, appearence, biography, age and any other important info in the usual manner. Note: I would like the age range to be from 20 - 45 and have a variety of nationalities.

I will be playing the role of the director. Since investigations are going to take place someone has to know all the ansewers.

We will start once we have four or five people.

We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Chad32

• God
Name: Chad

Appearance: Caucasian male that stands 5'8", and weighs 190 lbs. Brown hair and eyes, and wears simple clothes.

Bio: Chad has always been interested in law enforcement, and after the aliens came, he decided to get involved in that as well. He fights for the safety of those he cares about.

Other: He believes morphing is most useful in infiltration, so his morphs tend to be based around stealth. Things like the Black Panther, Bat, Snake, and such. In actual mbattle, he'd prefer to fight as himself whenever possible.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

(Good old Chad)
(Um, this game is sort of going to be like an investigation show so if you are into those things this would be for you.)
(I am thinking about using the My Message feature to give findings and reasearch materials)
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Chad32

• God
(I'll try it out, and see if I like it or not.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

(I see another failed RPG)
(If no one signs up by friday. I'm pulling the plug)
(If someone wants to play an andalite they can)

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
((This looks interesting.  So it would be kind of like a multi-universe crime show?))
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Galladerotom

(exactly)

Prologe
Madrid, Spain
A 49 year old man was sitting outside a cafe drinking an iced lemonade, of all things. He was origionally French but moved down south to Spain when he was 23 this was evident in his strange blended accent.
He was interested in aliens since he was four years old and he believed this for all of his life. In his hometown he was considered to be nothing more than an idiot despite the fact that he was very bright. When he went off to college he decided to study Cryptobiology and was forced to stop by his father, who prefered him to go into buisness. He altered his corse and majored in biology but still secretly minored in Cryptobiology. As soon as he got his deploma he literally walked out of the building got in his car and drove straight off to Spain. As soon as he could he became a Spainish citizen and went into law enforcement. Currently he was a Sargent in the Madrid police force.

Then from the end of the street he saw it. A man was walking up the sidewalk towards him slowly an clumsily as if he was walking on stilts. Eventually he got to the table.
"Senor D-D-DePoncede-le-leon."
"Si, quién eres?"
"S-Soy un re-repres-representante del Interpol. pol." The waitress came by and asked the man what he would like to drink he asked for an iced coffee with extra sugar.
"E-Estamos creand-do un grupo de-de trabajo especial p-p-p-para hacer fr-frente a cuestiones intergaláctico. Q-Queremos que es-estará a cargo de uno de estos nnnn-nuevos grupos de-de trabajo. trabajo. ¿Le interesa?"
"ere un andalite?"
"¿C-C-Cómo lo su-supiste?"

Four days later he was in his new office, unpacking the various things from his old office in Madird. "Time to make a new start." he thought to himself.

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
Name: Catarina

Appearance: About 5'5", athletic build.  Dark hair and hazel eyes, usually wears jeans and a t-shirt

Bio: Catarina was a homicide detective in Italy for a few years, and had always been skeptical about aliens.  She is a 'I'll believe it when I see it' type of person.  During her work in homicide, she worked a case that hit close to home, and asked for a reassignment.  She was sent to MCIU4.

Nationality: Italian

Other: Most of her morphs center around animals that can be found in Italy.  Because of her background, she switches back and forth between stealthy animals and strong less subtle animals.  Her favorite morphs include the Apennine Wolf and the Pellegrino hawk
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Chad32

• God
(Not sure where to post from here. Maybe after the guy makes his fresh start and starts recruiting.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

(um, yeah that is basically just the team's behind the desk leader.)
(For translations I used google translator so the the verbs are in the wrong tense)
(The rest of the game will be in english)

Offline Galladerotom

Re: Interpol, Morph Capable Investigations Unit 4. (no this is not a sequel)
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 10:40:22 PM »
(If anyone is going to sign up please do it in the next 24 hours. If no one signs up after that then I'll pull the plug)