Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 18535 times)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2009, 08:46:25 PM »
Good luck in middle school, horsie!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2009, 08:57:33 AM »
Good Look Horse, hopefully your first two years wont be as horrible as mine were you should be safe as long as you stay away from private school
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

HiImshort

« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2009, 12:04:05 PM »
Good luck Seal!

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2009, 03:34:50 PM »
Ok, sorry for not posting, but I just moved into middle school, and am sorting everything out and am busy.  I doesn't help that our bus driver SUCKS and so I'm always late.  I'll get another chapter up as soon as possible!

Our driver ended up in freaking Naperville the other day.  Gooooood luck!
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2009, 07:56:49 PM »
The chapters might be shorter, and more, now that I'm at school, but here's chapter eight!

Chapter Eight

The Angry Frozen Zombie stared hard at the person approaching.  It was some...lizard-like creature...didn't appear to be holding a weapon, but with Queen you never could tell.  She looked blissful, like there was nothing wrong, and went right up to the front gates, then knocked.  Zombie frowned.  A new member?  Could it be?
   She dashed down from the stairway, and opened a small window in the door.  The thing stared back.  It smiled.
   "Hello!" The newcomer said cheerfully.
   "Who are you?  What do you want?" Zombie asked, narrowing his eyes.  She looked slightly hurt.
   "My name is..." Here she hesitated a tiny bit, and looked as if her tongue wanted to say one thing and her brain something else.  Finally she said "My name is Snake."
   Zombie looked at her.  "I can see why."  She said.  "But what do you want?  What does Queen want now?"
   Snake looked confused.  "Who's Queen?" She asked. "I came here to join RAF.  I love Animorphs.  This is an Animorphs forum, right?  Why don't you trust me?"
   Zombie signaled to someone nearby, who ran off to get a mod and Richard.  He turned back to Snake. "One minute," he said. "Our Administrator is coming."
   Richard came striding across the grounds, and Zombie stepped aside, letting Richard take her place at the window.  "Hello, Snake." he said. "You say you want to join RAF"
   Snake nodded. "Do you do this to every new member?" She asked indignantly.  "Can't I just come in?"
   "You don't understand," said Richard, shaking his head. "We're at war with a former RAFian.  You could be part of a plan to take over the forum.  We'll let you in, but watch you carefully.  You won't take part in sentry duties, and will have a constant companion.  Is that alright with you?"
   Snake nodded eagerly.  "Can I come in now?"

"WHAT?!" Tobiasthehawk let out a shriek of disbelief.  Claire stood in front of him, and she didn't look happy.
   "Look, Tobias," she said. "I don't like it any more than you do.  But what can I do?  I'm sorry, but Richard wants you to be Snake's companion.  It's a very important job, because she has to be watched so it can be proved she's a spy."
   Tobias was still angry.  "The sooner she's gone, the happier I'll be.  I don't trust her any farther than I can spit!"
   Claire nodded.  "I agree completely.  But what can I do?  If Richard says so...well, we've just gotta watch and wait.  Yup.  Watch and wait.  Here, she's waiting for you."

Tobias managed to smile weakly at Snake, who grinned at him.  She's far to cheerful, Tobias silently grumbled. Well, let's get this over with.
   "Hi," he said to her.  "I'm Tobiasthehawk.  I heard that you're Snake?"
   She nodded.  "That's right!  I can't wait to be shown around!  Which way to the blog?  To the chat room?  Ooo!  What about the Bored Board?"
   Tobias sighed.  "Follow me.  I'll show you the Blog and chat first, then we'll work our way around the boards.  Remember, you have to be willing to defend RAF, so you might want to practice your aim with a Dracon or Shredder."
   Snake let out a delighted gasp.  "You have Dracon and Shredder beams?!  Ooooo!  I'm so excited!  Lead the way!  Let's go!"
   "This way!" Tobias said, feigning cheerfulness, then ran ahead so that he could grumble to himself "Why does she have to be so freakishly cheerful about everything?  Why?!  Why me?!"

Horsie narrowed her eyes as she watched Tobias and Snake make their way around.  "There's something...framili ar about her..." Horsie murmered.  Where had she seen her before?  Had she really seen her before?  
   Tobias led Snake over to her.  "Hello, Horsie." He said.  Then he turned to Snake. "This is Horsefan1023.  We call her Horsie.  Er...her brother...Mr. Guy...got taken by Queen...so she's not...feeling as well as normal...I gues..." Tobias's voice trailed off and he quickly said "Well, why don't we go see the Media Board?"  He hustled Snake off.  
   Horsefan stared after the retreating pair.  There was something...wrong.  Something didn't feel right, ,like the areas around this "Snake" were chilled with some evil force.  There was a strong resemblance between the newcomer and somebody else...Oh, who on Earth was it?  
   Faeire and Blue walked up to her, and sat down beside her.  "Hey," said Blue.  Blue was holding some Gatorade, and he took a sip.  
   "Just came back from training?" Guessed Horsie.  Blue nodded and took another gulp.
   Faerie looked at Snake.  "There's something...odd...a bout her.  Don't you think?  Reminds me of somebody, I just don't know who."
   Horsie looked up sharply. "I feel the smae way!  I just can't place it!  Ugh, it's driving me nuts!"

Over the next week or so, Faerie observed Snake carefully.  The feeling nagged her, putting her on edge.  She could tell Horse felt the same way.  Faerie was relieved.  She seemed to have gotten over her craziness stage, and was set on getting Guy back by winning the war.  Horse was chatting with Ash and Jess nearby.  Faerie flittered closer, and caught a few snatches of conversation.
   "...hope they'll be alright," Jess said.
   "I'm sure they will, what else would she do to them?" Asked Horsie, almost desparate.
   "I'm worried that we'll have a setback without Cloaky," said Ash. "I mean, he's--"
   Whatever else Ash was saying was drowned out by Horsie's sudden yell.  "THAT'S IT!!!!!!!"
   Horse bolted over to Faerie and talked so fast Faerie could barely make out what she said. "That's who Snake reminds me of!!  That's it!!  Cloaky!!  Snake reminds me of Cloaky!!!"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:05:25 AM by Horsefan1023 (Seal) »
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2009, 08:49:02 PM »
Nice, very nice
Although Angry Frozen Zombie is a she, easy mistake though

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2009, 09:55:30 PM »
I think I know who Snake is, but that's only cuz of what im guessing is a typo

[spoiler]

"This is Horsefan1023.  We call her Horsie.  Er...her brother...Mr. Guy...got taken by Queen...so she's not...feeling as well as normal...I gues..." Tobias's voice trailed off and he quickly said "Well, why don't we go see the Media Board?"  He hustled Dagger off.

you might wanna fix that before anybody else notices

[/spoiler]

Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2009, 11:04:04 AM »
Oh, crap!  I'm really sorry, Zombie!  Oh god....I'm so embarrased... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[  So sorry!

And, thanks, Blue.  I wanted to make it pretty obvious, but not that obvious.

Geez, I really need to proofread this... :-[

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline Faerie Larka

• God
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »
Lol.  Another good chapter!

Question!  Can I be a spy :D

-Lady Macbeth

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »
What do you mean, be a spy?  Like, spy on Queen?

Or turn traitor and spy on us? ;D

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Faerie Larka

• God
    • Facebook
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2009, 02:08:40 PM »
Haha.  Spy on Queen.  Or be a double agent.  Like, pretend to be on Queen's side, but secretly be on RAF's side.

Yep.

-Lady Macbeth

HiImshort

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »
Your still a good writer. *Confetti explodes.*

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2009, 03:32:32 PM »
Yay!  Confetti! 

And, alright, Faerie, that will be in the next chapter.  Oooo...I see it in my mind now, and now I want to write really bad but my brother is on the computer with the story on it...bah...

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2009, 03:34:04 PM »
I want to dismember someone >:D

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2009, 04:28:29 PM »
I think I know who Snake is

I think it's pretty obvious by the end of the post anyway Blue (nice twist BTW Horsie!)

Haha.  Spy on Queen.  Or be a double agent.  Like, pretend to be on Queen's side, but secretly be on RAF's side.

Cool idea Faerie, but now that you've posted it we'll be expecting it... unless that's just what you want us to think!  :o ;)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!