Author Topic: since i never did it on the 1rst RAF  (Read 2096 times)

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
since i never did it on the 1rst RAF
« on: June 01, 2008, 02:02:44 AM »
i may as well make an intro post on this one :P i'm a college kid who is still obsessed with animorphs, so more or less a nerd, but oh well. can't diss a good series, no matter how old i get :P and ya i don't really know what else to say, so i won't say much else
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline Nomad Frog

• Wanderer
  • God
  • I Am Iron Frog
Re: since i never did it on the 1rst RAF
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 02:05:31 AM »
Welcome to this one, Es! :D
Not all who wander are lost

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 02:49:27 AM »
thanks froggie :P
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 09:21:20 AM »
Welcome to the other RAF, estrid!!
I can still remember the words and what they meant.
As we etched them with our fingers, In years of wet cement.
--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 01:26:05 PM »
*waves* Welcome to the board of new shiny, a little late. Have you, by chance, checked out the re-post of my story? It's got a few new details and a sparkly new part!

I've been re-watching Beast Wars Season 1 with my brother to make sure I'm getting characteristics correct/reminding myself how certain characters would behave in situations that are mulling around in my brain. *shakes head and ideas slosh around* Dang it.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »
*waves* Welcome to the board of new shiny, a little late. Have you, by chance, checked out the re-post of my story? It's got a few new details and a sparkly new part!

I've been re-watching Beast Wars Season 1 with my brother to make sure I'm getting characteristics correct/reminding myself how certain characters would behave in situations that are mulling around in my brain. *shakes head and ideas slosh around* Dang it.

ur the 1 writing that awesome beast wars fan fic? dude where did u post the continuarion of the story so i can read?! its an awesome story

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 10:02:40 AM »
It's in the fanfic & art section under the same name "Animorphs Enter the Beast Wars"

I'm glad you're enjoying it! The new part (part 26) includes the beginning of a new plot twist I hope I can make work. The parts that were updated are labeled as such. Just look for "* this part was updated!"

8)  Look forward to reading your comments again!

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 10:33:22 AM »
It's in the fanfic & art section under the same name "Animorphs Enter the Beast Wars"

I'm glad you're enjoying it! The new part (part 26) includes the beginning of a new plot twist I hope I can make work. The parts that were updated are labeled as such. Just look for "* this part was updated!"

8)  Look forward to reading your comments again!

sweet. when i get home ima read it!

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!