Author Topic: For nostalgia's sake...  (Read 2421 times)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
Re: For nostalgia's sake...
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 03:54:25 PM »
clones can't be older than the clone-ee?

maybe Jess from 7 years in the future created Jessie and Terenia to go back in time and help 16 year old Jess in her plans for world conquest?
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

HiImshort

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 03:58:08 PM »
Now this is confusing!!!!! but entertaining.

Now let me put my head around this. The Jess that started this thread is the original Jess and their are two other Jess's around here. I know one. This is so confusing. Oy Vey!

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 08:09:30 PM »
so what blue, u stole this jess' time machine?
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »
so what blue, u stole this jess' time machine?

Yes, long ago before I even knew Jess, I stole the time machine and that's how I became both Claire's father and Maternal Great grandfather

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »
makes sense blue. u are a thief :P
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2009, 09:59:42 AM »
To set things straight.

Jess (with the black font, who is just "Jess") is Jess. She was around back in the day. She is 16?

Terenia, also known as Jessi, is an epic fanfic writer, and  a 23 year old high school language arts teacher.

I, me, and myself, are Jess! With the gold name. And I say "Oh dear" and hurt Blue. I'm also 23, and a high school special education language/vocational arts teacher. And apparently, according to Jessi, I am not a real person, but a figment of her imagination.

Oh, and also. There's Jesse/Jax/Jayne. He's a dude, and is not named Jessica/Jess.

DEAR BLUE:

PLEASE QUIT BEING AN ASSHAT AND CALLING ME JESSIE. YOU CONFUSE PEOPLE WHEN YOU DO THAT. I ALSO DISLIKE BEING CALLED JESSE, AND WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YER BUM AND LISTEN TO ME.

THANK YOU.

SINCERELY,
JESS

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2009, 10:26:24 AM »
Lol.  Good work, Jess!
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

HiImshort

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »
Your post looks like a letter, Jess.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 12:36:27 PM »
as long as they both dont have some weird looking bear cub as their Avatars I think I'll be able to tell the two Jess' appart. lol sawwy Jess, I called u Jessie that time so I wouldnt get myself confused when I went on that evil clone rant. to make it up to you, i'll let u call me Bluesie from now on

Glaflafock

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2009, 01:32:59 PM »
Um. I already call you Bluesie. I always have, and I could care less whether or not you want me to. ::)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2009, 08:37:49 PM »
Um. I already call you Bluesie. I always have, and I could care less whether or not you want me to. ::)

Then wha...nevermind lol

Glaflafock

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2009, 12:23:19 PM »
Bumping my old introduction topic, because here's where I make a FORMAL introduction...
As in, less and less just popping in and lurking, but when I actually start getting myself (re)involved with the fandom again.

A series reread (actually just all Marco and Tobias books and numerous others) has sparked something in me that I haven't felt in a long time, and not just because of nostalgia but because I want to reintroduce myself with a fandom I love so much and would love to be accepted back in.

ALSO I WANTED TO (RE)JOIN THE AUDIOBOOK PROJECT 8D because i found a working mic.
woopie?

Nice to see you again Jess, hope you decide to stick around this time!  :)

lol, I forget you were younger than me. I thought you were older because I was sure you joined before me, but apparently you joined a few months after I did. Don't know if you remember me, but I remember you from the old days on RAF Classic. You were one of the first people to ever comment on my fanfic!

And what's all this about stealing time machines? You better not have stolen my time machine that I haven't invented yet! My future self will NOT be happy!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 12:29:12 PM by Phoenix004 »
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
you tell 'em mike! :P

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!

HiImshort

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »
Time machine?