Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 09:08:52 PM »
Welcome to RAF! I'm Estelore, the star-mentioned-by-sister-Dameg. It's good to meet you! :)
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Whammy

• Surrender or Die!
    • Persona Lascivio
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 09:25:14 PM »
And I am Whammyman5, Whammy for short. And...KITTIES *proceedes to glomp all the kitties in the sig*. Sorry, I have a soft spot for cats and dogs  ;D

Anyway, I am the local madness incarnate, which means in this place I'm relatively sane. Yes, we are all so insane only a sane person is truly insane in this place of insanity because insane is the sane around here, making sane people the only insane here.*

And now for the complimentary push into the pit of DOOM. Used to be pit of death, but there are so many corpses down there it doesn't really kill you since they create a soft place to land. ;D

*I just wanted to see how many times I could get the words sane and insane in a sentence.
Currently RAFDating Tocade. :)

“There is no genius free from some tincture of madness”-Seneca

"Great wits are sure to madness near allied - And thin partitions do their bounds divide”-John Dryden

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”-Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 09:29:07 PM »
Yeah, and Death... well, she kinda' got bored waiting around, so she just asked her pal Doom to take over. Doom looks much like Gir. :)
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 09:59:49 PM »
welcome to the forum, amber :)
i'm goom.

Offline Touquie

• ShamWOW!
  • God
  • Just Dancing in the Dark
    • Touquie's YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 10:03:18 PM »