Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 346090 times)

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9885 on: August 20, 2010, 09:32:42 AM »
Silver blinked a jumped a moment when she heard someone enter the room. She calmed once she heard Parkers voice. He took his helmet off and she placed her hand to his cheek. She was a little confused at his words. "What....what happened? I remember being by the tree with Gaz, you went to check on something....then nothing... Its all black." She said confused.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9886 on: August 20, 2010, 11:27:09 AM »
Keshin glances from Hadrin to Temrash and squirms uncomfortably. <Geesus this is getting ugly. I'd better hurry up and come up with someone for us to pretend like we're--->

Keshin then suddenly hears a thought-speak statement inside his head. It's definitely the voice of that strange but amiable guy from before, Salem. Keshin shrugs and follows his direction, coughing slightly. He has no idea what Salem has in mind, or if they've just gone plain crazy.

Keshin watches as Salem edges past Temrash and Hadrin and glances at the force field system. Keshin blinks in confusion at this action, but grins slightly. For some weird reason, he thinks that Salem wants to get him out of here.

<Do you figure he can do it?>

<I dunno. But let's hope we'll get more of a plan out of him. If not, we go through with what we were originally going to do.>

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9887 on: August 20, 2010, 11:40:52 AM »
Parker reached up and held Silver's hand. He brought it back down to lay it beside her, still holding it. He gave a concerned look and replied, "I don't know. The last thing I saw was you leaning weakly against the tree trunk. Then you passed out in my arms. Then you began speaking, but it wasn't really you. It was as though something was speaking through you. I brought you here, away from all the commotion of the bar, so you could get some real rest. You've experienced a lot of trauma over the past day."

((T, Tamora still has to respond to The Director. No rush, I didn't know if you saw that he responded or not.))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9888 on: August 20, 2010, 01:40:20 PM »
She frowned a moment, biting her lip as she thought. "I thought I was over that...." She said. "I don't know exactly what it us but what you said about the voice or whatever.....its happened before or so I'm told. I just don't know what it is." She said a little worried.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9889 on: August 20, 2010, 02:04:59 PM »
Parker gave Silver a small, sideways smile, "Well, at least it's only surfaced while you were unconscious. It seems to only want to preserve your life, rather than take over it, since it hasn't tried anything while you're awake."

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9890 on: August 20, 2010, 02:10:50 PM »
"It hadn't happened for a couple years now. You may be right but it scares me sometimes. I never remember what happens afterwards." She saod as she laced their fingers together.

Post Merged: August 20, 2010, 02:11:47 PM
~~ parker your post in the wolf rp ^_^ ~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9891 on: August 20, 2010, 02:15:18 PM »
((Yeah, I have to post when I'm not multi-tasking my job searches. Sorry for the wait.))

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9892 on: August 20, 2010, 02:22:20 PM »
~~ no biggie just a reminder ^_^ ~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #9893 on: August 20, 2010, 03:14:48 PM »
The unassuming newcomer to the Bar surveys the room's occupants several minutes before locking her gaze on the bartender. She takes a step forward and then bites her lip and stops, as if two impulses are internally at war. Finally, the thirsty combatant wins and she walks to the counter. "A Dr. Pepper, please," she murmurs and begins drumming her fingers. When the bartender delivers the drink, she immediately takes a sip, after which she lets out an almost comically satisfied sigh.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9894 on: August 20, 2010, 03:27:32 PM »
"Yes, let's round everyone up and ask them nicely if they're trying to kill anyone," Myitt drolls.  "Do you have any idea how many people could potentially want to kill someone else in this place?"

Corliss shrugs.  "Just having observed Tamora and Keshin speaking privately doesn't necessarily prove anything, but it does shine a bit of suspicion on your sister."

"If it was Tamora, I could make a few educated guesses as to who else she wants dead," Myitt adds glumly. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9895 on: August 20, 2010, 03:57:00 PM »
(Post for Hadrin?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9896 on: August 20, 2010, 04:58:50 PM »
Hadrin, taken by surprise, feels Temrash's wrist blades slice his right arm as he ducks to the side.  Luckily the wound isn't too deep; it has grazed the upper side and not hit bone.

"Aahh!" he cries.  "Temrash, I hardly think this is cause for violence!"  He grips his bleeding Dracon arm with his free hand.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9897 on: August 20, 2010, 06:13:18 PM »
"Help me?" Tamora asks suspiciously, settling into her seat. "Help me how?"

---

Terenia shrugs, <In all honesty, my sister is a threat whether she was behind the attack or not. She will do anything within her powers to return to the Empire. She will tell Visser Three that I am here, and she will tell him that Yeerk rebels have infiltrated Earth. He will also learn that this location is a prime spot for people who aren't exactly on the best terms with the Empire. She's dangerous.>

Terenia looks around the Bug Fighter, an idea suddenly dawning in the back of her mind, <Do you have any spare Imperial uniforms, by any chance?>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9898 on: August 20, 2010, 06:57:40 PM »
"You disrespect me, Hadrin. You call me a fool, and ignore me when I tell you there isn't anything Keshin knows that we couldn't find out in five minutes. Keshin has been on this planetoid for a while, and doesn't do anything without being paid. If anyone wanted to pay him for killing Terenia before Ossanlin came back, then she wouldn't have waited until he came back to make his hit. Terenia's sister is more than likely his client, and her other mark is probably Ossanlin who masterminded the whole thing. It might also be Myitt, but I would like to think Keshin wouldn't risk her deal with Corliss going sour just because the girl might get the opportunity to pay her. As for Ossanlin, if he dies she'd have an entire dome ship full of Andalites coming down on her very quickly. Now stop wasting time and go get the girl to restrain her."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #9899 on: August 20, 2010, 08:17:41 PM »
Salem smiled at Keshin's slight cough, and leaned in close to the force field. "At least that's working," he whispered. "I, um... I might be able to help you out of here, but with this many people around, it's a pretty big risk. It's probably best to see if we can talk you out of this first. At least wait for a better opportunity."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story