Author Topic: Hello from Wisconsin  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Allosauridae13

Hello from Wisconsin
« on: March 22, 2020, 10:42:39 PM »
Hey guys, gals

I am Allosauridae13, Allo for short.

This nerd/geek hails from Southwest Wisconsin!  ;D
I proudly use these terms, though unsure which one I am technically.  I can practically tell you anything you wish to know about RMS Titanic, big paleontology nut (as you probably guessed by my name), big animal nut and much more.

I first read Animorphs in Middle School, think very early 2000s.  Sadly could only read some of them due to limited availability.  I was the girl missing her cat, missing the farm, getting bullied daily, and abused at home daily.  Not the best life.  Books and art were my lifeline.  Sadly even when Dad realized what was going on and rescued us I lost the ability to find my Animorph books I loved so so much... But along with safety I regained a farm home with all sorts of animals.  Fair trade at the time.

Now I am closing in on 31, at home due to Covid and my sister sends me this link to the ebooks (taken down now but I found another source to them all) yes, my Animorphs is back!  I actually had happy tears.  My sister, though she escaped the abuse, she witnessed a lot of it.  She knows what it meant to me to have the series back... To have the chance to read ALL of the books.

Sorry for the ramble...