Author Topic: Animorphs: Alternate Reality  (Read 14431 times)

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
Re: Animorphs: Alternate Reality
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »
(changed it to a animal that does live near here :) )(and king cobras live in across South and South-east Asia. man i love wikipedia)
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2008, 03:05:40 PM »
Ax looked around for the source of the voice for a moment, but that seemed a moot point compared to the fact that a Controller was chasing him.

Jay stared blankly at Ax for a second. There was something familiar about him...And the name Ax. A word...What was it?
She followed him with her eyes as he dodged around her, and finally reached out a hand, grabbing his arm. He seemed to relax for a moment, then shook his head and looked at her, eyes a bit wide.
<Come with me,> he said. Jay opened her mouth to reply, but then something struck her. The...thing...had just spoken in her head. In her HEAD!
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »
I had to follow Ax, I couldn't stay here, or maybe I could just fly away... I pushed that thought away. I looked down through my small bird eyes to see I had fully morphed. Suddenly the instincts kicked in, aggressive, I wanted food, son rival bird eggs or chicks or some berries or nuts. Ether was fine with me. Maybe I'll wait a bit, I began chirping, I couldn't stop. The human part of my brain finally took over shoving the birds mind aside. Wow I didn't know blue jays were omnivores. I took off from the tree and was careful to stay out of sight. The now bird part of my mind was controlling the flying, wow this was pretty simple... Except the fact that I wanted to go steal some chicks to eat I was in control...
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2008, 04:44:40 PM »
Daxil ran as well. Things were progressing quite more rapidly than he had thought. The humans had the ability to morph. Now it was getting good. He ditched the rest of the controllers. Let them run after the andalite and get their limbs severed for their effort.

He kept on runnning until he was quite far away from the commotion. Daxil paused for breath, panting. Now....what to do...

Meanwhile the controllers were chasing after the andalite, screaming and shooting. A circus in other words.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »
Jay followed after Ax, unsure of what else to do. Her boots thudded on the ground as she ran; her long legs helped her cover some distance, but she was falling behind the Andalite. Her legs were burning, and her lungs were screaming for air.
"I...Need to stop..." she panted.
Ax skittered to a halt and turned to face the human. <If you do, they will capture you and either kill you or infest you. You must keep running.>
She nodded and picked up the pace again, hoping that her second wind would kick in soon. Otherwise, she was going to reach the point of muscle failure. And soon.

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2008, 06:21:13 PM »
In the cave as i was morphing i started singing

"Spiderman, Spiderman,
 Does Whatever a spider
 can Spins a web, any size,
 Catches thieves just like flies
 Look Out! Here comes the Spiderman."

As i was singing I grew another four legs and started shrinking and thats when i started getting the fangs. Now i have my perfect face with TWO FANGS IN IT! Soon after i heard my bones turning into a exoskeleton. With that the morph finished and the spider's mind kicked in. I ran up the wall went out the cave. The spider started making a web in a tree.
Save a fire, Burn a tree
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2008, 06:37:33 PM »
The controllers kept the chase, shooting as they went. They will capture this andalite and the human that foolishly followed.

"Surround them." Shouted the leader into the mic.

Meanwhile Daxil found a cave and clothes, not to mention weapons.  He picked up the knife. "Demos?" He shouted. "Where are you? And....why don't you have your clothes?" He looked around the cave. "Demos?"

<<Where or where has the little piggy gone, oh where could he be?>> Mused Daxil, having spoted the numerous insects and spiders.

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2008, 06:56:29 PM »
(Is so want to say <so i can be sexy for all the  girls near here!>)
"Demos?" with that the spider got scared and started to run up the tree. It saw a fly and i did not need to see a spiders feeding habits. I won over control and got away from the fly as quick as possible. I hid at the top of a tree and watch the ground below for any thing or anyone less in the group.
Save a fire, Burn a tree

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2008, 07:25:23 PM »
"Demos?" Daxil repeated. "Where are you? I really don't think now is the time to be without clothes." He nudged the bundle with a foot. "Come on, you're scaring me."

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2008, 07:41:37 PM »
"you're scaring me." i tried to talk but no words came out just my fangs twitched i just started to kind of freak out when i thought i saw a green monster and all that came out was <AAAAAAAA WHY CAN'T I TALK!!>
Save a fire, Burn a tree

Offline Damien

« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2008, 08:11:51 PM »
(Oh jeez I completely forgot about the not morphing clothes side effect...)

Something just hit me, I left my clothes in the tree back there, that could be a problem later... I couldn't worry about that right now. I continued flying after Ax and Luci, a flapped my wings a little harder and was slightly in front of the two so they could clearly see me. <Luci do you know where Demos and Donnie ran off to?> I asked in thought speak but also included Ax.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 08:20:02 PM by Damien »
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2008, 08:17:49 PM »
((They think Jay's name is Luci, remember?))

Jay shook her head.

Ax lifted a stalk-eye to look for the source of the thought speech, but a shot that was either well-aimed or lucky as hell hit him in one of his forelegs, causing him to stumble.

Despite her fatigue, Jay caught him and lifted the arm above his injured leg onto her shoulder. "Come on. You said so yourself. We're dead if we don't keep moving."

((You know what would be great? Anis to the rescue... ;D))

Offline Damien

« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2008, 08:26:56 PM »
(Yeah I edited my post)
(I'll be taking control of Tobias from now on)

It wasn't long before Tobias heard the loud commotion of the chase. He flew into the sky and it wasn't long before he spotted Ax, there he could see the whole scene. <Ax>He called down not including Damien or Jay. <I'll go get the others!> he said again seeing Ax injured, he didn't ask about Jay or the bluejay who seemed to be hanging aorund him.

I turned back frantically to see Ax injured, they would catch us for sure... I couldn't think of an alternative...

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #118 on: December 05, 2008, 08:37:48 PM »
((Okies, cool!))

Jay was tiring again, this time worse than before. She was starting to slow, and stumbled herself, only vaguely aware of a ripping sound. She let go of Ax and pinwheeled her arms, landing on...the two hooves sticking out of her chest? She blinked, only vaguely aware of the changes that were happening, as the seat of her pants was ripped out. The pants hung limply on the back of her legs, which were also becoming hooves.
She kicked off her shoes, but couldn't do much about the pants. She was now an exact replica of Ax, who was staring at her. <Can you use this as a weapon?> she asked Ax.

Ax swung a stalk-eye towards the group heading their way. <Yes, however, I would not suggest it. My friend is going to get...assistance. For now, we must keep moving, though.> He took off running, trying to ignore the pain in his injured leg. He didn't have the time to morph and demorph to heal it. He watched himself--dressed in pants and a jacket--follow.

Offline Damien

« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2008, 08:50:23 PM »
(I changed a rule now, I will control all official characters until someone claims them. Well accept for hork bajir, human controllers etc. only people who specifically mentioned in the book I'll control until taken)
(If that made any sense to you I applaud you)

I continued flying, I must be hallucinating, that is the only thing that can explain this freaky dream. Suddenly the pain! A dracon beam grazed my left wing and I hurtled towards the ground, did they suspect me of being an andalite also, I didn't know, and didn't care at the moment because my mind was screaming with pain.