Author Topic: Animorphs: Alternate Reality  (Read 14428 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Animorphs: Alternate Reality
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2008, 08:59:56 PM »
((Makes sense to me. Basically you control main cannons unless otherwise claimed, right?
And I'm not exactly sure of the position of Damien, so let me know if the post seems wrong.))

Jay looked up and saw a falling blue jay. So, ignoring Ax's warnings, she doubled back and reached out her arms to catch the blue jay.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2008, 09:06:42 PM »
(Yes)

I felt myself landing, but it didn't feel like the hard ground, and I had the sensation of being carried. MY mind was a fog, my injury wasn't life threatening but the pain was to much. <Jeez that hurt,>I muttered trying to clear my head.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2008, 11:31:57 PM »
((Can i take keep control on most NPC controllers? And maybe Visser 3? But he won't appear till later. I got a plan. For animorphs....can I have control of Cassie?))

Daxil's closed his eyes at the thought speak. "Um...Dude...I could hear you." He looked around. "But I didn't hear an echo." They were in a cave, speech, especially loud ones echo. "Demos? Really cut it out."

The controllers continued firing. "ANDALITE SCUM!" Shouted one, causing the others to cringe at the feedback. "Look there's another!" One of the male controllers pointed to the second andalite that was trying to catch a bird.

They were all trying so hard to capture the andalites. It was worth their life whether or not they had relevant information.

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »
<Wait you can hear this?> As shocked as i was i saw a green monster start to walk  towards the cave. <There is a green monster coming closer. go into my close and on my ammo belt there will be a taser. Pop of the cap at the fount and pull the trigger when he is in your sites. After he drops use the knife and finish him with one cut along the throat slitting it.>
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2008, 04:00:34 PM »
Daxil did as he was told, grabbing the taser and aiming at the person in the front of cave. It was lumbering closer.

"I don't want to kill it." He hissed, hoping the Demons was somewhere. "Isn't there another way?"

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2008, 09:58:21 AM »
<Where should we go?> Jay asked. She was scared, and her emotions were coming through her thoughtspeech. She felt like she was going to cry. It was all so confusing. A part of her wished she had payed more attention to that stupid series...What was it? Animorphs. Right. She had seen a few episodes on Nick, but it was absolutely awful, so she had stopped. It also deterred her from reading the books.

Ax began sloloming (sp?), motioning that the girl-morphed-Andalite should follow him. <We should...> He paused, unsure. He didn't want to lead them anywhere near civilization, but there was only so long that he could run through the forest, especially with an injured leg. <Do you believe you can fight? With your tail?>

Jay swung her tail, testing it as she ran. She nicked a tree by accident. <Um...Maybe...>

<For now we will continue to run and hope that my...companions join us soon. However, we may be forced into a confrontation.> He glanced down at the blue-jay in her hands. <Is that a companion of yours?>

<I...I don't know.> She cradled it gently. <I just couldn't stand to see it hurt.>

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »
"Isn't there another way?" Crap. He didn't want to kill.. Great this would make it a lot harder. <Ok taser it and then use the pepper spray on the eyes. Then RUN LIKE HELL.>
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 07:56:20 AM by demos666 »
Save a fire, Burn a tree
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill

Offline Damien

« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2008, 05:05:43 PM »
((Can i take keep control on most NPC controllers? And maybe Visser 3? But he won't appear till later. I got a plan. For animorphs....can I have control of Cassie?))

(That's fine, I meant the main characters of the series, and I believe you just claimed Cassie and  Visser 3)

Tobias flew faster, he had already told Cassie and Marco, next was Jake, then Rachel, he was going by with houses were the closest to each other.

I blinked a few times, the pain in my wing was almost completely gone now, but I couldn't move! Why!? It was then I realized an andalite was holding me,<L-let go.>I said in thought speak.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2008, 05:32:47 PM »
(it's a He not a She)

Daxil shrugged, and tasered the controller. As the controller twitched in pain, he went over and took the peperspray and sprayed it all over the eyes and the mouth. Had he a conscious and a heart he might've felt pity for the yeerk inside.

Then he started running. "Demos, come on. You have to get away too."

Cassie flew up and away, floating in the sky. She could see the flashes of light as dracon beams went off. But where was Ax?

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2008, 06:12:36 PM »
<Ah!> Jay yelped, nearly dropping the bird. However, she still held onto it for fear of injuring it again. <The bird just...it just talked to me.>

<Watch out!> Ax shouted. He hoped that his friends would arrive soon.

<Huh? Oh!> Jay dodged to the side, missing the tree she had nearly run into.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2008, 02:32:58 AM »
The controllers continue firing. "Catch them alive!" Shouted the controllers, firing at will. Moving through the terrain as fast as they could.

Cassie flew about before catching sight of two blue things. <Ax!> She said, confused on which one was Ax until she realized the more graceful one was the real Ax. But where did this clone come from?

<The controllers are right behind you, keep on moving. There are some rock formations near by, you should be able to slip away there!> She directed, wheeling about.

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #131 on: December 12, 2008, 07:01:35 PM »
"Demos, come on. You have to get away too."

I heard him speak and i was going down the tree when i slipped AAAAAAAAAAAAAA i screamed to my self. Thump. i hit the ground still alive amazingly, i looked and saw a foot and ran to it. I climbed up the back and hope this was him if not... well
Save a fire, Burn a tree

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2008, 07:57:30 PM »
Daxil wasn't scared of animals. No of course not. But he did scream like a little girl when something unexpected climbed up his host body's foot.

"Demos, is that you?" Daxil asked, hiding his eagerness. Catch a spider, crush it? Kill it? What to do....

Offline Damien

« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »
(Sorry for not posting for s few days, I was busy)

Whoever was holding me wouldn't let do, so panic set into my brain and I freaked out squirming and chirping madly.

Tobias turned back and began flying towards the forest again, everyone has been warned, now he needed to get back.

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »
(internet been down and star craft is so addicting...)

"Demos, is that you?"
<no its a random spider trying kill you. Of course its me now get the hell out of here!!>
Save a fire, Burn a tree