Author Topic: Hello from Mother Russia  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Dilandu

Hello from Mother Russia
« on: February 28, 2018, 10:16:35 AM »
Hello. I'm Alexey (Alexey Shiro, to be exact), 29 years old and from Russian Federation. By profession, I'm geneticist with speciality on plant selection, but my hobby is, generally, history, military history & theory and science fiction (mostly, but not completely, of "hard" sci-fi category).

I fristly read "Animorphs" in my school years, but only a few books that were translated & avaliabe. And relatively recently I re-read the series - this time, on the language of original. And still like this books, despite them being pretty far from my usual "literature spectre".  ;)

Hello to all!

P.S. But your registration systems really gave me a hard time... Seriously? Three control answers including some particulary strange ones?...

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: Hello from Mother Russia
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 08:27:41 PM »
Hey, Alexey ^_^ Welcome to RAF! We're really glad to have you. I think you'll find that this is a very cool, very inviting community. It's always good to meet new Animorphs fans :)

I'm glad you managed to fight your way through our registration systems ^_^ They're a little tricky because of the number of robots we have trying to get through, but you're here now, so it all worked out.

So out of curiosity, what kind of book do you typically read?

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline .: Asmo

• Elder One
  • Xtreme Member
  • :(){ :|: & };:
    • Some Name Space
Re: Hello from Mother Russia
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 11:31:31 PM »
Yup. Not sure about some of the other ones though.
.: Asmodeus
GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}
Sole Zombie Apocalypse Survivor 2012/2014/2015
James Bond Villain 2013/2014/2015
Most Likely Harbinger of Armageddon 2014
Best RAFian Superhero/Sidekick (or Supervillain/Minion) Duo 2014

Offline DesmondAmape

-
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 02:50:16 PM »
Hey, welcome to the forums. Im new here too. Unfortunately I am on the other side of the state, but I know I will be hitting some of the bigger ops in the Nashville area.