Author Topic: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters  (Read 31203 times)

Offline filmstu2005

Re: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2009, 04:14:53 AM »
I had the whole Animorph collection. For some reason my book #19 The Departure was lying out on my desk. My aunt came over and she takes my room when she does. She saw the book and for some odd reason fell in love with the cover (a pretty blk girl turning into a beautiful butterfly. For those that dont know, im blk.) And i dont knoy why, but she would NOT let that book go. I was a bit worried at first, b/c she has a trek and can't use her "speech quarters" efficiently. So i didnt know what was up wit hher.

Then i came into the room and she pratically thrust the book into my face, glamouring over it like it was this one of a kind special masterpiece. Then I was like, "that? Please. That's nothing." And i slid open my secret compartment and showed her the entire stack of Animorph books. She nearly passed out and then proceeded to toss the Butterfly book aside. Guess it wasn't that special anymore...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 04:20:10 AM by filmstu2005 »

Offline CrimsonRose15

« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2009, 03:08:50 PM »
I was hanging out with my friends making dinner and made a comment about how broccoli was an alien species of plant from the time of the dinosaurs.  I got a hug.

Offline Katjazz

« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2009, 04:49:41 PM »
In class I'd always make animorphs references, and speak about them almost like text books. Seriously, if we talked about animals or stuff, I'd be like "Well, in Animorphs they turn into..." and they'd all kinda groan and roll there eyes at me.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2009, 07:26:55 PM »
I also often make Animorphs references when we talk about animals...
For example, about a week ago, we saw 2 crows attacking a kite. When my friends seemed surprised, I said "yeah, I know, crows are suckers, they sometimes attack birds of prey, sometimes they also make band to attack them... Tobias always complain about it..." lol
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Zanshiro

« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2009, 09:06:21 PM »
Never really had any except for today

LOL so today I was In my English class at my university, computers in the room.
Checked paypal ebay invoice, niehbor next to me. Rebought lost books

- Lot of 52 Animorphs Books $89.99

Dude-"Whats Animorphs?"
Me- "Uh...." *closes page*

Mira

« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2009, 01:24:21 PM »
Finally I have succeded to infect everyone in my age >:D
And as a result... This summer we have decided to have a competition. The one who sees most animals that the animorphs have morphed wins, and as we live about 100-200 km from the nearest city this will be quite fun... I CAN'T WAIT TO THE NEXT BEAR-WARNING...
And as I'm the only one who have read more books then those which are translated into Swedish... I'm going to win >:D I know more animals than the others...

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2009, 02:34:20 AM »
lol This seems a very funny game ^^
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline foxglade

• Wait. Hold the intergalactic phone!
    • In My Life
« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2009, 12:08:01 AM »
couple more since last time I came on...
1. me and Natalya (the only other in The Group who read Animorphs) are taking over, one by one. We try and get people to read Animorphs and Rangers Apprentice. So when Carlie started reading them, me and Natalya went about half crazy, dancing around and evilly laughing, also yelling "we're taking over!" repeatedly.
2. I love quoting Animorphs, so I decided to get the extract out of 27 (the exposed), the conversation about giant squid. I didn't realise it went for three pages, so I spent all lunchtime and most of DEAR time copying it out. When people asked what I was doing, I'd just grin and laugh maniacally.  >:D
3. I named my cooking group after the Animorphs. Monique - Rachel, Carlie - Marco, Sophie - Jake, Maddy - Tobias and
me - Cassie. They think I'm insane, but hey... anyway, so we were playing dodgeball in the shed, and Maddy got hit. I swear I almost yelled out "NO! NOT TOBIAS!" but what I actually did was I went up to her after the game and I said, "Are you alright, To - I mean, Maddy?" seriously, I need help :)
My String, My Rules. But the teacher made me throw my string away. :(
http://www.tobias-perigrine.blogspot.com
I see a little silhouette of a man SCARAMOUCH SCARAMOUCH will you do the fandango?
You can laugh or you can cry. Personally? I do both. At the same time.
Animorphs: The first 10 were light, funny, still innocent. But slowly, it got darker, more moral, passionate and mature. And then it was messy, bloody. It was chaos. It was the end.

Offline foxglade

• In My Life
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2009, 07:28:00 AM »
oh and sorry to spam, it's me again... 4 tiny (legs begin to sprout, from everybody round about...lol hooray for Roald Dahl) things relating to the topic:
1. in said cooking class (refer to above post) there were some flies hanging out near the window and Monique went to swat them, and I practically screamed "NOOOOOO!" anyway one seemed injured so I caught it and put it outside, and whispered, "Don't worry, it's safe to demorph"
2. I just went to have a shower, and we recently got a new shower curtain. It's blue and completely un - see through. I clicked on the light, and reflexively, I jerked back the curtain to make sure there were no Andalites morphing behind it :)
3. I got out of said shower, and I saw a leaf curled up under the sink. It kinda looked like a snail, so I instantly froze up and said "Yeerk". I got changed keeping my eye on it the whole time, and ran back to my room.
4. at dinner, I mentioned that i'd seen some blue rat poison pellets in the cupboard in this way, completely accidentally: "Dad, what's up with the blue box?" I kinda played that back and realized my error, but, too late, he already thought I was insane.
trying to stay up all night tonight, Animorphs help me... I mean literally. I'm reading them to keep me awake.
I see a little silhouette of a man SCARAMOUCH SCARAMOUCH will you do the fandango?
Animorphs: The first 10 were light, funny, still innocent. But slowly, it got darker, more moral, passionate and mature. And then it was messy, bloody. It was chaos. It was the end.

Mira

« Reply #129 on: July 08, 2009, 06:39:57 PM »
there were some flies hanging out near the window and Monique went to swat them, and I practically screamed "NOOOOOO!" anyway one seemed injured so I

I have swat flies too once... or maybe more than once but one time I suddenly nocited that I hade killed 6 flies...

Offline Ax-man

• rawr
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »
this wasent embarssing or anything but i felt this was a good place to put it:
i was walking home today and i seen a golden retriever just sitting in in front of its house, being all normal. i dident think anything of it, but then its owner comes from around the house and says "homer! come!"
guys, i found jakes house

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »
Either that, or someone who liked Animorphs enough to name their golden retriever Homer. Best check up on that.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2009, 12:50:07 AM »
My stack of books on my top shelf.

I, also, put up my collection of books on the top bookshelf with pride.

Offline foxglade

• In My Life
« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2009, 04:58:41 AM »
this wasent embarssing or anything but i felt this was a good place to put it:
i was walking home today and i seen a golden retriever just sitting in in front of its house, being all normal. i dident think anything of it, but then its owner comes from around the house and says "homer! come!"
guys, i found jakes house

my friend Chelsea (who is Canadese) and her family have a big golden lab, and I slept over her house recently. So we were eating dinner (pancakes, indecently) and suddenly the dog, who's name is Prince, is just... there. So I yell in surprise, "Jake!". When I explained to Chels who Jake was, she started cacking herself and Prince gives me this stern look, so I say, "Forgive me, Prince Jake."
I still call the dog Prince Jake :P

Offline baldolera

« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2009, 05:23:25 PM »
soooo... i was thinking about putting my friend's bike on one of the girls' houses driveway, and then i he saw me doing it. he said, "stop, stop, seriously" and i just kept on yelling, "i'm gonna put your andalite ship on yeerk territory..."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 11:04:50 AM by baldolera »