Author Topic: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters  (Read 31202 times)

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Re: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:14 AM »
haha come on who hasn't tried to morph into one of their pets  :P

I think the real question is who has succeeded. I'm shocked to say I think I can answer that with a truthful yes. And not in my dreams or daydreams or imaginings but in real life. I was petting my cat and thinking 'be the cat. You are the cat, I AM THE CAT!!!' then, my cat, Damian, got all quiet for a minute and jumped up, his usual self. Then I kept thinking it and I couldn't move my thumb. This tingly feeling crept through me and I ran to the mirror. My eyes looked really odd, they weren't the normal blue. They were more... greenish, like my cat. My hair subtley changed a little bit. It got darker. But then I freaked and was all HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN!!!! And my eyes got more ormal and I could move my thumb, but my eyes still stayed slightly more green than blue. I think I got very semi nothlited.

It was embarrasing because when I told my friend about this she was like, "V, I think you had a few too many M 'n' Ms that day." Then I said, "But I didn't have any M'n'Ms that day!!" Then she responded, "Why? Did you lose them like you lost your marbles?"

I still haven't asked for a happy meal with extra happy. I haven't been to McDonald's in a while... but when I go into a dressing room I ocassionally look all around it for a way out. And once, at school I had to grab something from the gym's supply closet and when it took me 5 minutes to get out the teacher was all like 'what took you so long?' and I said, "I got lost in the yeerk pool on my way back."
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline ThinkAgain

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • What to say?
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2009, 09:30:09 PM »
I remember in my old house before I moved some years back, my dad randomly shouts WOW when looking out the window. I ask him why, and he says he saw a hawk catch a mouse not 30 feet from the window.
In order my thoughts were "TOBIAS!" and "I really wish I was looking out the window at the same time..."

As for the Happy Meals with extra happy, as I got was a plain old run-of-the-mill happy meal.

But there was also this tunnel under the jungle gym in the park near my house before I moved...

What does it mean to be free?

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2009, 02:57:36 PM »
So, a friend of mine got it stuck in my head that pickles look an awful lot like green Yeerks...and on occasion when asked if I want pickles with something, I quite unintentionally reply "No thanks, too yeerk-like."

:facepalm:

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2009, 03:01:00 PM »
i once saw a group of sea gulls whilst waiting for a bus. i was tempted to shout dont worry no controlers here...
but i was with people so i dident...

Offline mynameistobias

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2009, 10:11:48 PM »
My grandpa was an engineer by nature.  There was a room in his basement filled with radios and other bits of machines.  To a young kid this looks a lot like yeerkish activity.  I snuck down to his forbidden office one day looking for proof of some Z-space communication device.  I heard my grandpa come down the stairs so I hid behind the couch hoping he wouldn't find me.  Unfortunately he did.  I guess he thought I was masturbating and my parents and I had to have a lovely discussion about the magical changes I was going through.  I never pretended to be an animorph after that.

Offline ThinkAgain

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • What to say?
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »
That's probably one of the funniest thing's I've heard in a long time.

What does it mean to be free?

Offline Seryna

• Roleplay central
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2009, 05:14:03 PM »
I have, on occasion, sat in the middle of the food court and yelled "Cinnabunz! Bun-zuh, bunzzz!" while scarfing down dozens of said baked treat.

I just did that last night (I blame discovering this site and reminding me of how awesome Ax was in human morph).  Luckily, my boyfriend is used to me spouting off randomness about one book or another  ;D

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2009, 06:08:34 PM »
yay go cinnomen bunz

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2009, 03:18:23 PM »
heh, when i was younger, and therefore smaller, and used to eat at mcdonalds, i asked for a happy meal with extra happy, and the person was an animorphs fan and told me to go around to the fridge for the entrance

OMG i tried that !!!

<_< they just looked at me funny

===============================================

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2009, 02:38:10 AM »
My grandpa was an engineer by nature.  There was a room in his basement filled with radios and other bits of machines.  To a young kid this looks a lot like yeerkish activity.  I snuck down to his forbidden office one day looking for proof of some Z-space communication device.  I heard my grandpa come down the stairs so I hid behind the couch hoping he wouldn't find me.  Unfortunately he did.  I guess he thought I was masturbating and my parents and I had to have a lovely discussion about the magical changes I was going through.  I never pretended to be an animorph after that.

I laughed till I cried about 5 minutes... now, still laughing, I can write (pfffuhuh), scuse me ^^' I'm sorry for you, what's an horrible experience ^^'
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2009, 01:32:30 PM »
I had taken up birdwatching before i started reading the books. You know with one of those bird identifying books from the library. I have parakeets , ****atiels , and love birds at my house  , Indian Ring neck parrot, and several birds that were injured and i would take them home and stuff. <_< man that sounds way to much like Cassie's barn. XD

When i started reading the books I got into my mind that i had to find Tobias somehow.
I could already tell a Red tail from a Red Shoulder or a Swanson and kept a record of how many birds i saw. So i thought it would be easy
I used to be able to bird call  a semi accurate hawk cry ( I can't anymore )
but yeah never found Tobias XD

I did try to acquire the egret and the jays that I had rescued

Offline AniDragon

• Gold Donor
  • Train of thought, like broken pencil, has no point
    • My tumblr
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »
There's this restaurant in my home town that had a sign up for a while that said "NO TAX". However, the "T" fell off, so it instead said "NO AX".

Yeah. You can probably all figure out what I was thinking when I saw that.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Currently Reading: Winterwode, by J Tullos Hennig
Currently Writing: Demon's Bane
Currently Editing: Elder's Requiem

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »
HAHAHAH it seems they had Ax show up for dinner once XD

Offline elruchito

« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2009, 03:36:37 PM »
when i was younger and reading in school the book covers used to embarass me.  why is that kid changing into a bunny?  or the butterfly, book 19.  ahh.  i left that bok at home.

now when i'm older and i talk about animorphs, it irritates me when people say "oh yeah i used to read those" and then when i ask them the most basic question such as
"what were they about" no one can answer.

then they admit.  "whoops actually i just liked to flip the pages and watch them change"

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2009, 11:39:45 PM »
when i was younger and reading in school the book covers used to embarass me.  why is that kid changing into a bunny?  or the butterfly, book 19.  ahh.  i left that bok at home.

now when i'm older and i talk about animorphs, it irritates me when people say "oh yeah i used to read those" and then when i ask them the most basic question such as
"what were they about" no one can answer.

then they admit.  "whoops actually i just liked to flip the pages and watch them change"
I agree!!
But the butterfly one is beautiful ^^' And now I still read them where I want and don't care about what people can think.
And it's totally true that other people who remember reading Animorphs when they were young, don't remember what the story is about!! But remember they liked to turn the pages to see the morphing (who irritate me a lot, because it damages the books, so I don't do it and I don't want they do it with my books when I lend them!!).
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum