Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334853 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #12750 on: December 22, 2010, 01:47:24 PM »
Elayne leads Trey back towards her ship, walking up the short ramp and through the still-open door. "I don't exactly have a table for battle planning," she laughs, "but there's a couple of seats in the ****pit." Looking over her shoulder at him, she asks, "So what do you use to read that disk? I'm guessing guess the tech I have is too old."

Tora smiles at Myitt. "I suppose living on an asteroid long enough will make anyone partial to foliage. I will set the detonation sequence from inside, but you should move a safe distance away." She points to the comm link on her belt and says, "Call me when you are ready?"
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12751 on: December 22, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »
He noticed Artemis was chasing him. This could work to his advantage. He was low on energy, though, even after his brief bit of blood. If he could separate her from the others, he could take her. He just had to avoid the fire. His regeneration wouldn't work if he was burned. There was a lake nearby, though. He may be able to use that.

<I thought our conversation was over.> Claxter said. or did this Helmacron want him to stand by her like a serving boy? He was a Warrior. Well, kind of. In name only, more than anything.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 01:50:46 PM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #12752 on: December 22, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »
She followed after him, remembering he had freaked with the illusion of fire. It felt real but would never truly burn him as it was an illusion only. But he didn't know that. Using her staff she leapt from tree to tree as he ran deeper into the forest.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #12753 on: December 22, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »
A human female started to chase the Vampire. I followed. I knew that many people in this bar had extraordinary powers, but certainly a human girl...no...and yet her presence felt like the strong essence he felt back in the bar. Familiar, all around him...

He chased after the Vampire. No one, not even the long armed one or Vogefac himself could take on this powerful thing alone.

The vampire ran, and leaped into the trees. Vogefac hoped he hadn't realized...long claws, long powerful arms, large clawed feet...the Reptilinod were a brachiating race. As the Hork-Bajir. As the Humans were. I lept as well, and maneuvered towards him...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 01:52:20 PM by Scinlao »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

BaronConall

« Reply #12754 on: December 22, 2010, 01:51:29 PM »
The Vampire continued to run, presumably heading for the nearby river.

As he attempts to pass me, I reach out with one clawed hand to grab him, the other aiming to impale his torso. "Oh no, no, no. I think you're underestimating my thirst for knowledge."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #12755 on: December 22, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »
((7!!! I type one reply and there are SEVEN new posts!?))

<Holy...> Terenia suddenly realizes that the human who came from the bar isn't wielding a whip - he is the whip. And he is rapidly becoming something else. She does not have much time to process what she is seeing, though. Her kick connects, hitting the vampire square in the chest, and abruptly the attack on her is over. It seems as though Fredrick had shifted targets.

Terenia staggers slightly as the vampire runs off into the forest, pursued by one of the pirate girls. She is exhausted and now the pain of her injuries hits with full force. Morph, she orders herself. Closing her main eyes she does her best to tune out the chaos around her and slowly - much slower than normal - the changes begin.

The first thing that happens is that her fur sucks into her body everywhere except for her head, where it fades into a dirty blonde color and lengthens considerably. She's a bald Andalite with a tuft of blonde hair. Luckily that particular fashion statement does not last for long. Her tail schloops back into her body, her two front legs following suit. She almost falls over, but just manages to keep from face planting. Her stalk eyes disappear and two of her fingers meld together as though they are coated in hot wax. Her black morphing leotard becomes visible and her main eyes change shape and color.

The last thing that appears is Terenia's mouth, a wide gash that opens in her face and quickly is adorned with teeth and gums and a tongue. She lets out a little gasp of relief before falling to her knees and fainting.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12756 on: December 22, 2010, 01:53:40 PM »
Fredrick finally got some space between himself and Artemis, and landed. With his whip he began drawing strange symbols in the ground near the lake. He was making a spell. He also chanted some words that weren't Galard or any Human language. It was otherworldly.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12757 on: December 22, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »
The Vampire jumped to the ground. He began making lines with his whip. Then he chanted...a language Vogefac had never heard before...

No matter, Vogefac had to keep up with everyone else. He ran at his max speed. Being a young Reptilinod, it was only 60 mph...

BaronConall

« Reply #12758 on: December 22, 2010, 02:01:34 PM »
The Vampire was faster than I thought. He made it to the river and was hastily drawing symbols in the ground. A trans-universal vampire drawing in the ground and chanting. Can't be good.

I focus on my biomass once more, this time on my body. Carapace plates slide over my form, completely covering me from head to toe. It's at that point I finally notice the girl who has been following us. Crap. Civilian.
I don't know what the Vampire plans, but it can't be good for the girl. I react without thinking, driving my clawed hands into the ground, separating and lengthening them, causing them to tunnel and erupt from the ground as a multitude of 15-feet high, organic spikes as an attempt to shield both myself and the girl from the Vampire.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #12759 on: December 22, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »
Silver sped up jumping over more distance and soon had caught up and landed a way away from him beside the river. She couldn't help but smile. The river. In case she tried fire again? That was rich. She stepped forward then stopped when she heard the chanting a bit more and didn't know the language or the symbols he etched in the ground. "No time to play in the dirt Fredrick." She smirked.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12760 on: December 22, 2010, 02:05:34 PM »
15 foot high organic spikes launched out of the ground. They were right in the path of the whip-man and the girl. I wondered if that was what the Vampire's chanting was all about.

I ran, emptying much of my psionic power into kinetic energy. I believe humans say: "Don't think. Do." That is a sufficient description of what I did. I ran at 68 mph now, and my muscles ripple. Psionic energy is the purest and most powerful in this universe. It is what drives every creature. And those who can harness it can empty it into their muscles, whether they know it or not.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12761 on: December 22, 2010, 02:06:15 PM »
"You are able to transform like the Andalites. This is new to me, I must admit. Either way, this place will soon be the domain of The One." Fredrick said as he finished his symbols and chanting. "The Circle of Sacrifice is complete. Who will be my volunteer to give themselves to The One? Come come, don't be shy. It will only hurt for a minute."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12762 on: December 22, 2010, 02:09:02 PM »
With my psionic power transfered to my strength, it took me a second to register what the monster said.

Circle of Sacrifice? Volunteer to give onesself? The One? Hurt for a Moment?

I stopped, by I skidded slowly to a stop, and before I had reached an empty 0 mph, I was two feet from the Horror with teeth

I had no choice. I swung my one foot claws at him.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:10:39 PM by Scinlao »

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #12763 on: December 22, 2010, 02:09:55 PM »
She summoned her illusion Fire again as it spun above her head. "No one wants to join!" She yelled glaring at him. She stepped at the circle and raked the staff along the ground skewing the etched markings.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #12764 on: December 22, 2010, 02:13:04 PM »
"Uh... huh." Fiona reaches out a finger to poke the Helmacron. "I've seen mightier roaches."