Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334861 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #11160 on: October 20, 2010, 06:17:38 PM »
"Okay, maybe he will fall for that." Cody mumbled. Bear hadn't seemed to notice the ball materialized in Akl's hand, which meant it wasn't real. He wouldn't spoil Al's fun, though.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #11161 on: October 20, 2010, 09:03:13 PM »
Al excitedly threw the ball with a flourish to his right. Since the ball was only a projection, it could only appear to be behind the wall, but it took off bouncing around the room. Al took control of the projection from within the ship's computer, making it move in erratic patterns.

Salem frowned at the weapons rack, trying to decide on a weapon, as he responded to Ossanlin. "I'm a trader, Andalite. Just making use of what I have in stock." He finally sighed and grabbed a bulky pistol with three scythe-like blades arching out in front of the barrel. It was the same model as the one he'd used to escape the Yeerks that had chased him here, but that had been custom, with blades of pure silver; this was IPA standard issue, with stabilizing blades of dragon scales. Salem hated the standard-issue version of this gun for the same reason it had been retired from service; low durability. Still, it was probably his best bet at the moment. He stuck it into the holster at his belt, which expanded to be able to hold the pistol. He then moved to the right side of the rack and grabbed three cylinders- one was the type of smoke grenade he'd used on Temrash. The others were different colors. He stuck them into three slots on his belt, then stroked the wall near the rack, causing it to close.

He spun around with a grin. "Alright, pardners, everybody off my ship."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11162 on: October 20, 2010, 09:29:04 PM »
Cody turned to leave the ship. "I guess it's back to sukohn's bug to head to the bar. Come shadow." He said, looking at Claxter.

<Why are you calling me shadow?>

"Because you follow me around."

<You are annoying.>

"Well you're a pushover. Hey Bear, let's go. I'll find you a better toy to play with."

With that he headed down the ramp to go back to his ship.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #11163 on: October 20, 2010, 09:31:15 PM »
I took off bounding after the ball after catching up with I tried to pick it up. It was in the wall! Then I realized that it was just a project. I turned around and ignored it. When the other human said leave I nudged Cody towards the door.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11164 on: October 20, 2010, 09:36:46 PM »
"Yes, we're leaving." Cody said when Bear nudged him. "You'll have to be a little bit patient for this slowpoke, though, as he's got a bum leg."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11165 on: October 20, 2010, 11:26:28 PM »
"I'm already off your ship," Myitt calls up, smirking, from the bottom of the ramp. 

---

Corliss peers at Joanne, gently slapping her cheek. 

"Hello?" he ventures, checking the Controller's pulse again.  "She seems stable.  Perhaps it will take a while for her to wake up."  He sighs, glancing at Tora.  "I suppose I could find Keshin's Kandrona supplies and feed, but I'm not sure I'd like to leave you here alone."

<Oy!> Mike protests.  <I'm still 'ere.>

"I'm not sure I'd like to leave you and Mike here alone," he amends sullenly.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #11166 on: October 21, 2010, 07:13:44 AM »
- look I know you didn't mean it. I guess I can forgive you......-
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #11167 on: October 21, 2010, 07:37:22 AM »
"I am armed; we will protect you, Corliss," Tora assures her friend, drawing the Dracon from the holster at her hip and moving towards the hatch, which she orders to close. She turns back towards them, leaning against the inner hull wall. "I will keep Keshin from attempting to leave, and Mike will prevent him from harming you. With any luck, Keshin will not even notice that you have disengaged from your host," she smiles.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11168 on: October 21, 2010, 08:01:33 AM »
((And I'm going to pick this annoying time to wake up! :D That, and I really want at least one of my characters to be back in the story.))

Joanne slowly begins to stir out of her unconscious stupor, yawning and stretching her limbs. It was as if she'd come out of a long nap rather than having been knocked out. "Christ, Kess. I had the worst dream that ever lived. Although maybe it wasn'---"

Joanne suddenly bolts out of the chair and darts into a better position when she turns to realize Corliss and Tora are both in the room with them. Really the last two people she wanted to see. "Will you get the hell outta my ship!" Joanne calls irritably. "Keshin's guess seems to be that you revived us, but I'm baffled on why. Thanks a lot. Now get out."

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11169 on: October 21, 2010, 07:00:29 PM »
((Revan if you want you could have darth revan blast John's ship as it comes back from giving warrens guys a burial in space. It would destroy but perhaps John would get injured it could make an interesting entrance for your character.))
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #11170 on: October 21, 2010, 09:11:37 PM »
((Revan if you want you could have darth revan blast John's ship as it comes back from giving warrens guys a burial in space. It would destroy but perhaps John would get injured it could make an interesting entrance for your character.))
(((That would be interesting... but my guys might start to crack a bit if that happened. Not that you shouldn't do that if you want, I'm just letting you know.)))

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11171 on: October 21, 2010, 09:32:16 PM »
John opened the cargo bay and activated the tractor beam. "I won't use the tractor beam on your other friend. I'll let you put him in the bay."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11172 on: October 21, 2010, 11:36:19 PM »
Corliss smirks at Joanne.

"Well, there's no pleasing some people," he sneers.  "Give us a call the next time you're dying and need an emergency injection, okay?"  He glances at Tora, nodding at the hatchway. 

"Reckon you're just going to leave us, then, are ya?" he adds, glancing back at Joanne/Keshin.  "Good riddance, anyway..."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #11173 on: October 21, 2010, 11:40:18 PM »
((Nah, you guys aren't going to be in space that long, and I have to get rid of my third character before I can bring on another. Besides, the Darth Revan I'm bringing in isn't the evil, cut-throat Revan you get by choosing to be evil. He's reclaimed the throne of the Sith, but fights with his morality often. You'll see. I'm not even sure what type of ship I'll bring him in on. Great idea though.

Looks like my lappy's gonna be waaay to expensive to fix, so I'm gonna see if I can just get a new one. Hopefully my laptop won't burn out before then.))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #11174 on: October 21, 2010, 11:44:47 PM »
-sounds like fun. So what exactly are we waiting on to reclaim the others? I'm sure Gaz entered the ship and all......-
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker