Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334860 times)

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #3510 on: August 18, 2009, 03:54:51 PM »
Keirdan ****s his head at Breekan, and frowns. "Nope."

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3511 on: August 18, 2009, 04:11:46 PM »
((Kinda funny how the Space Bar bleeps things that aren't actually cursewords. X3 ))

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3512 on: August 18, 2009, 04:36:59 PM »
((:huh:))

"Well, you're definitely thinking of a different universe. I'm called a Spartan. Humans in my universe have  met up with a nasty group of aliens that all have a covenant with each other. That's what we call them, 'The Covenant'. They're trying to activate these huge ring-planets that will destroy all sentient life in our universe. They think it's an ascending machine; that they'll become gods if they activate these 'Halos'.

"I was escaping from a battle that had been overrun by another alien species called 'The Flood'. They're paracites. I finally obliterated all traces of them, but not before they claimed every single person on the ship. I guess my slipspace engine malfunctioned, 'cause I ended up here."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #3513 on: August 18, 2009, 05:18:06 PM »
Corliss sighs, exasperated.  "I can't stay here forever.  We're going to need all the help we can get.  I'll let you know when and if I can get the Skimmer fixed."

"Are you sure you don't just wanna get pissed?" Myitt replies in English.

Corliss considers, looking around the bar.  "Yes.  I'm sure.  Over and out."  He sets the link down and wriggles his fingers at Shal.  "'ey, wotcher doing up there, then?  Coming down?"

Myitt's voice chirps once more through the link.  "You're ordering a beer, aren't you?"

"No."  Corliss smirks and puts the link away.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #3514 on: August 18, 2009, 06:35:37 PM »
Finally, Morgan emerged from his ship. If people had been expecting a burly human from listening to Gaz talk about him, they were in for a big shock. What stepped out of The Cursed Pride was hardly human at all. Morgan appeared to have stepped straight out of mythology itself. Morgan could only be described in one word "minotaur". He was tall and dark colored with streaks of silver in his "beard".

"So," Morgan said as he followed Gaz into the bar. "This is that bar you were tellin' me about?"

"It sure is," Gaz replied. "Two rums!"

Gaz put some money on the counter as she and Morgan sat down.

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #3515 on: August 18, 2009, 07:16:34 PM »
Breekan considers, then grins and shrugs for a moment. "Too bad!" and attempts to wrestle the boy onto his shoulders.

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #3516 on: August 18, 2009, 09:25:15 PM »
((I'm bringing something else into this, dont worry, its not another Daemon))

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #3517 on: August 18, 2009, 10:02:56 PM »
Keirdan rather unceremoniously spits a glob of half-melted ice cream onto the back of Breekan's head. He squirms, but allows Breekan to pick him up.

Shal gives Corliss a half smile, then sits back against a beam, and closes her eyes. She stretches her legs out in front of her on the rafter.

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #3518 on: August 18, 2009, 11:17:53 PM »
((Mah new(est) character))
Name: <Real name unpronounceable in any other tongue> classified as ‘Cale’ by others not of its species

Weapons/Equipment: The Exoskeleton, a mobile walker that stands 9’4 approx, it is capable of resisting high levels of damage and its weapons systems comprise of whatever the Suit had in the Movie, District 9. The suit also has grasping appendages and is quite dexterous.
Appearance of Exo-suit: [spoiler][/spoiler]

((I’ll reveal whats in there later, maybe, don’t worry its not hostile unless you are))

((I'll also be making a post later))
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 05:10:49 AM by The Angry Frozen Zombie »

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #3519 on: August 19, 2009, 01:41:31 AM »
Ossanlin directs his main eyes at Mar, a small grin playing across them.  It appeared that Mar was starting to experience some mortal emotion.  He would probably never come right out and say that he was concerned over another being that wasn't "his" property, but the message was clear enough to Ossanlin.

<I appreciate your concern Mar.  You may yet have to learn about mortal friendship.>  Ossanlin's grin showed that he was joking with the shinigami.  <I am also glad that you are unharmed.  I assume that Myitt and the others are well, those who didn't come back anyway.  I know you'd be upset if she wasn't.  I can only hope that you taught Seran the meaning of pain.  His stupidity and arrogance know no bounds, even a High-Prince couldn't compete with him on those terms.>

Ossanlin sends out one last tendril of energy and can still sense the aftermath of the daemon's presence, but the presence has definitely vacated the current reality.  He holds on to his Silver-Blade energy for a few more glorious moments, then lets his form fade back to that of a conventional andalite, his fur, hooves, and blade reverting to their normal coloration.  His eyes, however, continue to give the appearance of a faint glow as they gather light in, still sky-blue in hue.  He feels exceedingly tired, the fight had taken a lot of energy, he doubted if he'd even be conscious if the powerful daemon had not granted him a bit of energy after their battle.  <I believe I need to sleep for a while.  I should check on Asmodee.  And Aliciania!>  He looks over at his ship, searching for his ren.

:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Agent X

• I use my powers for evil.
« Reply #3520 on: August 19, 2009, 02:43:37 AM »
((Aww, Parker! You haven't read the Halo books, have you? http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_Program The Spartan-II program was made to combat humans originally- insurrectionist rebels against the government. That's why they already existed when the Covenant first showed up.  Heavy stuff. The scenes describing how they trained the Spartans as kids and genetically augmented them, plus the scenes where they're testing the armor are brutal.  The book series actually made the game-verse way cooler.  But obvs. you don't have to follow that if you don't want to, I can just have AX say that was another universe or somethin'. And I'll post later, my head hurts too much right this second. :/ ))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:48:13 AM by Agent X »
The Space Bar's official sort-of vampire.

Alic

« Reply #3521 on: August 19, 2009, 03:02:36 AM »
C(I'm bribik< )drink

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #3522 on: August 19, 2009, 03:43:04 AM »
C(I'm bribik< )drink

((Uhh, what the...?))

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #3523 on: August 19, 2009, 04:28:42 AM »
(more than anything, me thinks she's a little tipsy atm)

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Agent X

• I use my powers for evil.
« Reply #3524 on: August 19, 2009, 05:00:01 AM »
((That is soooo an Alic drunk-post. XD))
The Space Bar's official sort-of vampire.