Author Topic: Daniel Nabet, the child and the soldier  (Read 4609 times)

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
Re: Daniel Nabet, the child and the soldier
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2008, 10:18:49 PM »
Nice going.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2008, 11:11:44 PM »
Chapter 8

I was 22 years old. With my sword in my hand I was running through an old abandoned park. I looked behind me and hundreds of Hork-Bajir were following close behind me, Dracon beams held tightly in their hands. I looked ahead and nearly ran straight into a Taxxon. I took a quick slash and cut its belly slightly open and kept running. I glanced back and saw it eating itself. I kept running and saw another Taxxon coming from in front of me. I took another swing, but my sword wasn’t in my hand. I looked back again and saw it lying on the ground about 15 meters behind me. Crap. I reached into my pocket to try to grab a handgun. Instead I pulled out a pacifier, my gun no longer in my pocket. Super, I was weaponless. I ran faster than I ever had in my life, dodging around Taxxons and Hork-Bajir. I kept running as fast as I could through the endless park. My foot hit a rock and I fell forward, flat on my face. I rolled over and looked up as the army of Hork-Bajir stood over me, Dracon beams aimed directly at my face.
“Daniel!” I heard someone scream from beside me. I slowly moved my head in the direction of the scream, trying to see who it was. I saw Amanda being held by man with a Dracon beam aimed at her head. The man’s face was blocked by Amanda’s head, so I couldn’t make out who it was.
“Daniel, help me!” she screamed.
“Let her go!” I yelled at the man holding her. He moved his head a little bit so that it was no longer obstructed by Amanda’s.
“Why would I let her go Nabet?” Stern said, pressing the beam against Amanda’s head, “When I can tell how much it hurts you? After all, this is just revenge.” He winked at me and nodded his head. Every Hork-Bajir surrounding me squeezed their triggers at the same time as Stern did. A large flash of light filled my field of vision and I heard Amanda scream, followed by Stern laughing hysterically.
My eyes darted open and I jumped up from off the ground. No, not the ground. My bed. I was in my bed. I looked around. I was in my room, not a park. Amanda was sleeping beside me, not being held by my old army sergeant. My sword was in its scabbard in storage garage with some of our clutter, not on the ground of a random park. There was not an army of Hork-Bajir and Taxxons ready to kill me. I wiped the cold sweat from off my forehead and glanced over at the digital clock on my nightstand. It was 7:26, my alarm would go off in four minutes signalling the time for me to get ready to go to work. I got up and walked off to my bathroom. I got into the shower and cleaned off all of the sweat. When I got out, Amanda was in front of the sink putting her toothbrush away. As soon as I saw her I grabbed her and kissed her.
“You alright honey?” she asked sweetly when I was done.
“Yea,” I replied, “just had a nightmare that’s all.”
“Well, if your finished, go put Karen in her highchair.” I smiled, threw on a suit and grabbed Karen from out of her crib.
“Hey sweetheart,” I said to her softly, “did you have a good sleep?” For a response, I got a gurgle. I smiled and brought her down to the kitchen. I placed her softly in her high chair and poured two bowls of cereal and two glasses of orange juice. A few minutes later, Amanda walked into the kitchen with a yawn, kissed me on the cheek, and sat down in front of one of the bowls of cereal.
“Daniel, I’m going to be going out today while you’re at work. I need to visit my brother Jonathan in the hospital. I’m giving Karen to Ms. Koren from across the street while we’re gone,” Amanda said to me before she started to eat her cereal. I got up from my chair, and kissed Amanda.
“I need to go now, take care honey,” I walked over and kissed Karen on the forehead, “bye sweetheart, have fun at Ms. Koren’s.”
I got into my car and drove over to LLR&S Computer Supplies. I parked in my spot, in front of the large stone curb with my name painted on it. I stepped out of the car and walked through the revolving door into the large glass building. I flashed my ID to the guard and stepped into the elevator.
“Good morning Mr. Nabet,” Steve from lower management said to me.
“Morning Steve,” I said.
I stepped out of the elevator and walked toward my office.
“Good morning Mr. Nabet,” John from advertising said as he headed towards the elevator.
“Morning John,” I said walking past him. I turned the knob on my office door.
“Mr. Nabet, I have you mail here,” Tim said, handing me my mail.
“Thanks Tim,” I said, grabbing my mail from him. I stepped into my office and sat down. I pressed the button on my phone to call my secretary.
“Cheryl, did I get any calls?”
“No Mr. Nabet, but your meeting with Mr. Reinhart has been moved to 2:30,” Cheryl said to me.
“Thanks Cheryl,” I said before hanging up. I picked up some files and shifted through them, looking for the file on Mr. Reinhart. I pulled it out of the cabinet and opened it. Nick Reinhart owned Reinhart Industries, and I was meeting with him to try and convince him to combine with LLR&S. I studied his file for 3 hours before having lunch. After lunch I prepared for my meeting. At 2:25 I walked into the conference room and sat down at the end of the table. At 2:40 Mr. Reinhart walked in.
“Mr. Reinhart, good to see you, how have you been?” I asked him, holding out my hand.
“I’ve been alright Mr. Nabet, and you?” he asked, shaking his hand.
“Can’t complain. Why don’t you take a seat,” I said, gesturing toward a chair. He sat down and for two hours we discussed the benefits of our two companies combining together. Balancing out the pros and cons of the merge. At 5:00, Mr. Reinhart stood up.
“Mr. Nabet, you make a good case, I think I will merge with your company. I just need to speak with your board of directors now. It’s been a pleasure to meet with you, partner,” he said. He shook my hand and headed out the door. I left the conference room and walked into my office. I pressed the button on my phone and called Cheryl.
“Hi Cheryl, I’m heading out now, I’ll see you on Monday,” I said to her.
“Goodbye Mr. Nabet, have a good weekend,” she replied sweetly.
I stepped into my car and drove home. I parked on the street and looked at Ms. Koren’s house. Ms. Koren’s car wasn’t in her driveway. Strange, she probably took Karen to the store or something. I got out of the car and saw Amanda walking through the front door of the house.
“Hi honey!” I shouted from across the street. She looked back at me and smiled. She waved at me.
“Hi Dan-” she was cut off by a huge explosion completely demolishing our house and everything within a 10 meter radius of our house, ending approximately 50cm from where I was standing. I looked up and saw a Bug Fighter flying overhead, with its Dracon cannon still hot from the blast.
“AMANDA!!!!!” I shouted and ran towards the scorched earth that used to be our house. “AMANDA!!!!!” I screamed, falling to my knees exactly where she had been just seconds before. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 11:43:41 AM by Shanker »
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:56 PM »
Ah man. Way to end it!

Nice work! Now you gotta write up the next chapter quick!!
I can still remember the words and what they meant.
As we etched them with our fingers, In years of wet cement.
--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 01:08:09 AM »
wow that dream was cryptic lol and that was a rough end to your wife, if she is in fact dead, cant wait to see how he deals with that one

thats crazy that he has become so domesticated lol his sword in storage? so unlike him, this death is probably gonna shock him back into action pretty fiercly huh

love the new chapters, cant wait to see how it all ends

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 03:52:34 PM »
Chapter 9

“AMANDA!!!” I screamed again feeling the ash beneath my hands.
“Get up, and get ready for infestation,” a voice said from behind me. I turned and saw a man aiming a Dracon beam at me.
“You killed my wife,” I said, standing up.
“Put your hands behind your head,” he said calmly.
“YOU KILLED MY WIFE!!!” I screamed and punched the man in the face. He wasn’t expecting it, so he fell back a little bit. I used this time to hit the Dracon beam out of his hand. It fell to the ground and I kicked the man in the face as hard as I could. He dropped to the floor and I kicked him again for good measure. I picked up the Dracon beam from the ground, wiped the sweat from my eyes, and put it to the highest setting. I aimed the beam at the over head Bug Fighter and with perfect precision I fired at the engine, completely destroying it. The Bug Fighter fell to the ground with a loud crash and exploded 30 meters from me. I got into my car and drove toward my storage garage. I opened it, and made my way through the mountains of old CDs, lawn mowers, old tables, and boxes until I found what I was looking for. I opened the box labelled ‘Weapons’ and pulled out my scabbard. I kissed it and through it over my shoulder. I took two Glock 22s out of the box and put them in my pocket. I took the M16 and put it in a holster around my waist. I put a belt of hand grenades on, and held my newly acquired Dracon beam. Let them come, I’d be ready. I dropped my suit jacket to the floor and ripped the arms off my shirt. I needed mobility. I stepped outside and walked through the streets. I noticed two Hork-Bajir holding a young boy down. I fired. The young boy was cowering in fear while two Hork-Bajir smouldered beside him. I kept walking and saw a band of Taxxons coming up a hill, I fired at one and watched the others eat him. I then repeated the process until there was only one left. I tried to fire, but the Dracon beam was out of power. I threw it aside and picked up my M16. I put a neat hole in the Taxxon’s upper body and walked away as it attempted to eat itself. I saw a human controller walk towards me with a Dracon beam in his hand. I put a hole between his eyes. I walked over and picked up his cell phone. I called Ms. Koren, hoping to get in touch with her to see if Karen was alright. There was no answer. I screamed up at the sky, holstered my M16 and ran. I ran into a park and looked behind me. A dozen or so Hork-Bajir were behind me, Dracon beams levelled. I took a grenade, pulled the pin, and threw it at the crowd of aliens behind me. I managed to take out half of them and kept running. I drew my sword and ran. I decapitated a Hork-Bajir that popped out from behind a slide in front of me and kept running. I ran right into someone and we both fell to the ground. I looked over and saw an M16 on the ground next to my longsword. I stood up quickly, grabbed the sword and threw the M16 to the person on the ground. He lay face down, and I couldn’t make out his face, but his uniform was army.
“Pick up your weapon and help me!” I yelled at him, as the Hork-Bajir approached.
“If I recall correctly, I was the one who gave you orders,” the man said standing up. It was Stern. The words ‘after all, this is just revenge’ flashed through my head. I ignored it and held my sword tightly in my hand. He picked up his rifle and stood by my side.
“Just like old times, eh Nabet?” he said smiling. I didn’t smile, my wife was dead and my daughter was missing, I didn’t think I would ever smile again. The Hork-Bajir came closer and Stern started firing. I ran forward and slashed wildly at the mass of scales and blades. After only 30 seconds, the Hork-Bajir were all dead.
“Well Nabet,” Stern said, lowering his M16, “I think we may need you back at ATF-1. It seems that those kids weren’t as thorough as we had all thought.”
I followed Stern back to the base and walked through the familiar area. Only once I passed the security gate did I sheath my sword. Stern took me to a conference room with the rest of ATF-1 sitting around. When I entered they all clapped. I raised my hand to shush them and sat down.
“The Yeerks are back,” Stern said, “and this time we don’t have a bunch of kids to help us fight. One of them is dead, four are missing, and one wants nothing more to do with the war. What this means soldiers, is that we’re back. We need to stop the approaching aliens. We need to send these god damn slugs back to where they came from. We need to show them that this is our planet, and they can’t just take it from us.”
Everyone in the room started cheering. They were optimistic. Something about watching everything that ever mattered to you disappear before your eyes takes all the optimism from your mind. I sat and listened to Stern describe the plan to get the Yeerks first out of our city, then the rest of the planet. I sat and listened, not really paying attention, the last moments with Amanda racing through my mind over and over again. After explaining the plan, Stern stood up.
“Get a good night sleep tonight soldiers, tomorrow is a big day,” he said. Everyone stood up and headed towards their rooms. I walked to the T.V. in the mess hall and turned on the news. The news anchor was sombre and sitting beside a bottle of whiskey, taking shots every couple of minutes. He was talking about the reinvasion before he began reading a list of casualties. Amanda was one of them. When he was finished he pressed his finger against his ear.
“The Yeerks have taken another life,” he said, “the main street bridge was shot down, killing 50 people.” He then read off the list of people killed on the bridge. The last name said was Janice Koren. My heart sank even deeper into my chest. Karen was dead. I switched off the T.V. and walked to my bunk. I didn’t sleep at all that night, my mind replaying Amanda’s death over and over again. At 0530 everyone got out of bed, showered and headed to our meeting spot. Stern was standing there, in front of a large pile of weapons.
“Alright soldiers,” he said, “it’s time to send these sons of ****es back to the stars. Grab an M16 and a Shredder and hit the streets. Eliminate any and all controllers you see. Use deadly force. If you aren’t sure about someone, kill them anyway. This is not a time to be a hero, this is a time to be a soldier. Wars aren’t won with hugs and kisses, they’re won with death and destruction.” Stern handed everyone an M16 and a Shredder except for me and someone else in the group named Alyssa. “Alright everyone, go out there and kill some Yeerks! Show them that this is our planet and they won’t take it without a fight!” everybody cheered again, “Nabet, Giddings, I need to speak with you in my office please,” he said, gesturing for us to follow him. Everybody in ATF-1 left the base screaming, holding their weapons at the ready except for Alyssa and me. We followed Stern to his office and he shut the door.
“Alright, you two are the best soldiers we have in this unit, which means that you’re going to have a special weapon. We just got the authorization to give this out, but only three people per base are allowed to have it. You two and General Doubleday are the only people here who will have this, even I won’t.” Stern then used a key to open a small closet, turned the tumbler on a safe inside, opened it, pulled out a small box, punched in a code, opened the box, and bulled out a small blue cube. “This is called an Escafil Device. This will grant you the same powers that the Animorphs had, allowing you to become any animal that you touch. Use this power wisely.”
Alyssa and I stood, jaws open and eyes wide.
“You’re giving us the power to morph?” Alyssa asked.
“That is correct,” General Doubleday said, walking into the room, “each of you two touch one end of the cube.” We did and felt a small shock. Doubleday then explained how to acquire morphs and how to become them.
“Alright you two,” Stern said once Doubleday had left the office with the Escafil device, “we’re taking a trip to the zoo.” The three of us got into a jeep and drove to The Gardens. Stern flashed his military ID and they were expecting us. Somebody got into the jeep with us and directed the driver to behind the animal cages.
“We have flyers behind here, nighters are over there, fighters are in those rooms there, don’t go in without me, and finally divers are over there,” she had obviously dealt with morphers before. Alyssa went first, she got a falcon, a gorilla, a dolphin, and a bat. Then it was my turn. I first went into the aviary and the tour guide tranked a bald eagle and a snowy owl for me and I acquired them. Next I went into the wonders of the deep sea exhibit and repeated the process for a great white. Then finally I acquired a lion. Alyssa and I were instructed to morph our flyers, fly into the city and look for controllers, then to demorph, morph into a fighter, and take them out. This was more a training exercise then actually hurting the Yeerks. Stern wanted us to get used to our new power. So I looked over at Alyssa, she smiled at me, and began to shrink. I concentrated on the eagle and felt itchy all over. I looked at my arm and saw a strange pattern begin to form. Feathers erupted from the pattern and I began to shrink. I felt my lips and nose shoot out then harden. My legs grew hard and my feet became talons. And then I had become a bald eagle. I tried to speak, but all that came out was a weird screech.
<Nabet, this is amazing. Just think what you want to say and it happens. It’s so cool!> Alyssa said to me.
I tried it, <Hello?>
“Alright soldiers, now that you’ve both figured out thought speech you need to go out there and find trouble, both of your morphs have very keen eyes and it shouldn’t be any trouble to find anything at all. Good luck and remember, two hours,” Stern said. He then stepped into the jeep and drove off.
<Uh, Alyssa, do you know how to fly?> I asked her.
<No, but I think that the bird does. If you let the bird take over I think that we’ll be ok. At least, that’s what I’ve heard,> she replied. She then flapped her wings and took off into the air. <OH MY GOD, THIS IS AMAZING!> she screamed.
I let my mind go and waited for the eagle to take over. Almost immediately my wings began flapping and I took off into the air. I flew beside her and we soared over the city looking for controllers. After several minutes we saw a group of controllers attacking a soldier from ATF-1. We landed nearby, demorphed and remorphed into our fighters. A gorilla and a lion with a scabbard on its back then emerged from an alley and charged at the controllers.
“What the?” one of the controllers said before I mauled his face off. I jumped to one of the Hork-Bajir and ripped into its stomach.
<This is for Amanda you sons of ****es!> I yelled, attacking all the controllers that Alyssa wasn’t punching in the face with her massive gorilla fists. Eventually all the controllers were dead.
<Are you alright Rick?> I asked the soldier lying on the ground. He didn’t respond. I turned him over with my paw and his gaze was completely blank. He was dead.
<He’s dead, let’s keep going,> I said to Alyssa. She nodded her big gorilla head and we patrolled the streets.
For two months ATF-1 patrolled the streets eliminating the controllers from the city until none remained. Against all odds we took out all of the controllers that were in the city, and other cities followed suit and soon there were no controllers anywhere in North America.
ATF-1 had moved to a new base in Nevada. We were now dealing with controllers in other parts of the world. Sending planes filled with soldiers to different cities that were overrun with Yeerks and taking them out. It was tough work, and we had many casualties. Stern, Alyssa, Bill, and I were sitting at a conference table watching the monitor as somebody was debriefing us on a particular village in Africa.
“Sir, the village has more Yeerks than it does humans,” the man on the monitor said to us, “by my calculations, the village is 75% controllers, 15% terrorists in league with the Yeerks, and 10% civilian. If we don’t act fast, they will take over the rest of the village and spread.”
“Thank you soldier,” Stern said, “stand by for orders” he shut off the monitor.
“Sir, the village needs to be dealt with,” I said, “I don’t think that there is enough time for us to send a team of soldiers there and take them out before they spread. I believe that a tactical nuclear strike is our only option.” Losing my wife and daughter had made me cold, but I was thinking rationally and that was truly our only option.
“Nabet, we can’t nuke the village. There are civilians there. My superiors would have my head, not to mention the moral issues with it,” Stern said.
“Sir, it’s our only option.”
“I said no soldier. I need to go for a walk and think about this,” Stern said, standing up. He walked out of the room and I followed him. We entered his office and were alone.
“Sir, what do you think is the alternative, you and I both know that this is our only choice. We can’t let the Yeerks spread any more. This would show them that we were serious, that we mean business. You said so yourself wars aren’t won with hugs and kisses, they’re won with death and destruction.”
“Nabet! We aren’t discussing this! I will send a jet with two dozen soldiers tomorrow. They will take out the Yeerks.”
“I’m sorry Carl,” I said to him.
“What?” he asked right before I hit him on the head with the hilt of my sword. He instantly fell unconscious. I took his clothes and shoved him under his desk. I placed my hand on his forehead and concentrated on him. I walked away from the desk and focused on him. I felt the changes begin. My muscles grew a little bit and I shrank a few inches. My hair grew longer and my nose grew a little bit shorter. I threw on Stern’s clothes and walked back into the conference room.
“Soldier,” I said to Bill in a voice that was not my own, “call him back, I’ve made my decision.”
Bill punched in a few numbers on the monitor and the soldier came back on the screen.
“Get out of the village now, you have 5 minutes before I send out a tactical nuke.” I said to him. He swallowed hard and nodded. The monitor turned off and I walked to the war room. I placed my thumb on the scanner and the button for the nuke surfaced on the control panel. I imputed the coordinates and waited until 5 minutes were up. Once they were up I took a deep breath and pressed the button. May god have mercy on their souls.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 11:11:19 AM by Shanker »

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 08:01:45 PM »
Mm, my favorite chapter so far. Very fast paced in the beginning, but I think you probably should have slowed it down a bit around the time Stern tells everyone that the yeerks are back, after that it seems kinda rushed. But awesome stuff, Daniel!! Really great too see all this insight into Nabet's past. The fic was a great idea. I wish we would start up OMAAS again, I miss it. :(

--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 08:34:19 PM »
Great story. a bit rushed though, very fast paced.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2008, 05:58:47 PM »
NICE, man! He's like a reverse-Cassie! ;)
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »
(i realized that i wrote the epilogue for this story but never posted it. lol
well here it is, the startling conclusion about 6 months late)

Epilogue

I finished typing and hit send, sending it to the only person I knew that I could trust. As soon as the file had sent, the door burst open and a mob of Hork-Bajir and human controllers burst into the room. I held my sword at the ready. I knew I had no chance, I would be dead in seconds. I was alone. Just like every other time in my life, I was alone. I screamed and charged, morphing as I ran. Blades shot up through my body and reptilian scales started forming on my skin. Just as I entered the mob of controllers, swinging my sword frantically, the other barricade burst open. I turned and looked with the rest of the controllers, completing the morph. A large gorilla was standing with the door in its hands. At his sides were a hyena, a tiger, a cobra, a girl with a gun, and a giant mutant called the Juggernaught. I wasn’t alone, not anymore. I grinned with my Hork-Bajir mouth and slashed at all of the controllers around. The animals and the Juggernaught all charged into the mob of controllers. Leia stood to the side and fired on them with her gun. There’s nothing like having your friends come out to help you. I slashed my sword and blades beside Higgins punching with ham sized fists, Hunter biting into controllers then laughing hysterically with her hyena laugh, Stone clawing and biting into them, Poison injecting them all with venom, and Juggernaught ripping them apart. I took down the last Hork-Bajir with a quick slash and demorphed. The rest of my team was injured, but not dead. They all demorphed their injuries as well. I sheathed my sword and smiled.

“Abort the mission?” Higgins said with a smirk, “why would we do something like that?”

I laughed and we left the room. We knew that we couldn’t leave the facility from the front door, so we walked to the nearest window. One by one my team morphed birds and flew out the window, with the exception of Leia who just jumped out of the window, rolling when she landed 20 feet down. I was the last one and started focusing on the eagle. Before I felt the changes begin I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned quickly, and with quick reflexes I drew my sword and held it next to their neck. I quickly pulled it away when I saw who it was. It was the man that I had just sent my story to, standing with a teenage girl with long brown hair.

“Hi Daniel, I think this is what you were here for,” Tyler said, handing me a pack of disks.

“Thanks Tyler,” I said. I threw the disks down to Leia, who caught them with ease.

“Daniel,” Tyler said to me, “I think that there’s someone who wants to meet you.” He gestured toward the teenage girl.

She flashed me a large smile, “Hello daddy,” she said.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2009, 02:41:47 PM »
wait...im confused. Tyler and Karen were alive the whole time? and who was the Juggernaut, the other Animorphs, and Leia?
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »
all of those questions (minus karen) are answered in the rp

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2009, 03:51:36 PM »
lol Blue doesn't get it. Yays! Closure! I really liked it, Danial. So sad it's over. :(
--

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2009, 10:22:33 PM »
awesome end dude, i kinda forget the finer points of the story cause its been so long lol but still very cool