Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 226782 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3420 on: September 19, 2011, 05:19:05 PM »
The characters, or the players? I think most of those that don't know the canon are here by request of other players because this is such a unique and cool RP, that it would benefit from other talented players.

If you mean characters, then my best guess would be dumb luck ;)
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3421 on: September 19, 2011, 05:32:08 PM »
The players. X) Most characters have come because the Bar is an Eldritch abomination that attempts to attract people with crappy moral compasses or other interesting features. XD Oddly though, none of my characters are there for that reason.

Mar- There because he's a creepy stalker and was actually tracking Myitt. Has stayed here because he doesn't want to "die": his mortal self even existing is dependent on the whackjob temporal location of the Bar.

Keshin/Joanne- Bar regulars. They come here to get bounty hunting gigs. Probably found it by chance originally, as Myitt did. :P

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3422 on: September 19, 2011, 06:15:34 PM »
Hey, Kelly, with the nature of the Allstone, Mar should be able to use it as sort of a self-charging battery, since he's capable of draining it of power. It'd refill like a real battery- gets most of the way quickly, but the charge contained within grows less and less the more there is. I basically described it in my post, too. Maybe a few hours or half a day between charges? Your call. Just gives him an extra boost in using his abilities.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3423 on: September 19, 2011, 06:26:08 PM »
Also reading the TV Tropes and Idioms page on it would be helpful too. Just type up tv tropes, then animorphs on the search there.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3424 on: September 19, 2011, 06:46:29 PM »
That's actually...really dangerous. If the stone works like you suggested, then for a while Mar will be able to use it to slowly bring up his level of non-humanity. So to speak. You could still kill him with a Dracon beam, given his very fleshy body and complete lack of shielding in any form. But..ehrm...it might be a bit harder to fight him at a certain point. I'm going to have to be careful about how Mar chooses to use this thing and how...well..."confident" he becomes. -___-;; Luckily I can Roleplay good. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3425 on: September 19, 2011, 11:06:06 PM »
What if I did like another human with morphing capabilities that came from a different time line? That way it is more Animorph related than Sami haha xD I know most of the stuff from the series, but I think I only have up to 30 something..... and then randomly 52 or some crud haha xD

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3426 on: September 19, 2011, 11:08:49 PM »
By the way, where's the post in which Ewa invites Keshin somewhere? :D

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3427 on: September 19, 2011, 11:47:13 PM »
By the way, where's the post in which Ewa invites Keshin somewhere? :D

Shebop!

What if I did like another human with morphing capabilities that came from a different time line? That way it is more Animorph related than Sami haha xD I know most of the stuff from the series, but I think I only have up to 30 something..... and then randomly 52 or some crud haha xD

Haha. Nice. Honestly, you probably know very nearly everything pertinent. Probably nothing you really need for the bar was introduced after the end of the David Trilogy (book 22).

Salem's Story

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3428 on: September 20, 2011, 09:18:08 AM »
Oh ok ^.^ lol thanks Lummy. I will go ahead and start working on my character now haha

EDIT: So I think I have pretty much gotten my character together. But I need to know if there is anyone I can interact with. I don't really want to throw in my character and be stuck with noone to interact with for like 5 pages xD
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:29:10 PM by SamiChee »

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #3429 on: September 21, 2011, 11:37:20 PM »
Alright, I apologize for any current and continuing delays in my posting. My computer caught a bit of a nasty bug, and until I can get everything sorted, my online time might be somewhat restricted >.<

Salem's Story

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3430 on: September 22, 2011, 02:05:10 AM »
Ok, I have an idea for a character but I want to know if you guys if you think if it would fit into this rp.

It's a half siren, half-harpy pure young woman who knows little of fighting and nothing of modern or futuristic technology. I have an idea of a background for her and how she would get there, but idk if the char would fit in in the setting or if it would be too much of a transition or change?

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3431 on: September 22, 2011, 11:34:10 AM »
Haha, anything and everything fits into here xD I am introducing a new charrie soon anyway, hopefully haha just need someone to interact with. I pretty much have their introduction post down.

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3432 on: September 22, 2011, 01:10:46 PM »
everyone is pretty busy in their own little world arent they?

Soooo even if I came in screaming, nothing would really happen would it?

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3433 on: September 22, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »
lolz maybe? Who knows haha I know that I would respond. But I mean, that is only because I would be throwing a character into it. Ranomly as well haha but my character has experience with wierd things, just not going from one place to another in an instant

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3434 on: September 22, 2011, 03:16:12 PM »
hmmmmm. I think I'm gonna throw her in there and just see what happens xD