Author Topic: ok time to be honest...if you had morphing power, what would you do??  (Read 12252 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: ok time to be honest...if you had morphing power, what would you do??
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 01:31:14 AM »
Animal sexual or human sexual?  :P

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline zaprowsdower

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • The Ancient of Days
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2009, 01:32:21 AM »
Human sexual, ya furry. :)
Not caring about what's popular since 2006.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2009, 01:34:50 AM »
So you're not counting if, say, I wanted to see what sex was like as a dolphin? They're supposed to be one of the only animals that will have sex for recreation. And, y'know, since you can turn into whatever you want... I'm just sayin'...  ;D

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline zaprowsdower

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • The Ancient of Days
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 01:38:14 AM »
lol whatever floats your boat  :P

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2009, 07:30:38 AM »
I'd try to have as many as morphs I can, and use them as "super powers" of course ^^ But not particularly to save the world, you see... I'm not one of the good guys... :P
I think I'd probably use them to attack the people who make me angry ^^

You see what I mean ^^
I suppose we also can gain money if we use morphs correctly ;)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 07:32:37 AM by Dameg »
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline MoppingBear

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2009, 11:23:50 PM »
so uh.... what if a pregnant person morphs? or more curiously, demorphs?  because, if concienved in morph, is it still the mothers child?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 11:26:29 PM by russianspy1234 »

Offline Acalio-Laron-Jaham

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2009, 02:40:23 AM »
I don't think the babies in the stomach would survive the mothers morphing/demorphing. Maybe this has been discussed and has concluded that they would? i dunno.

But imo, i dont think they would, as they are not really a natural part of the mother i.e. they are not the vital organs, because morphing and demorphing resets the DNA and the body to its normal state right? like how a person could heal injuries and diseases by morphing and demorphing.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 02:42:32 AM by Acalio-Laron-Jaham »

Offline MoppingBear

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2009, 10:27:51 AM »
I don't think the babies in the stomach would survive the mothers morphing/demorphing. Maybe this has been discussed and has concluded that they would? i dunno.

But imo, i dont think they would, as they are not really a natural part of the mother i.e. they are not the vital organs, because morphing and demorphing resets the DNA and the body to its normal state right? like how a person could heal injuries and diseases by morphing and demorphing.

but yeerks were able to have their host morph and survive.  to further my question, what if you got pregnant as an animal? what if a male got pregnant in female morph?

Offline Acalio-Laron-Jaham

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2009, 11:29:52 PM »
hahaha then no, i reckon if person got pregnant whilst in either animal morph, or as a male in female morph - the babies wouldn't survive since in both cases the babies would not be able to exist or be supported by the body. the baby would be gone after the person demorph, and if it didn't, the animal bay would be incompatible with a humans body anyway - just like how an animal sperm cannot get a human pregnant and vice verse. the baby animal would just perish. and with a human male who gets pregnant while in female morph, once he demorphs if the didn't hadn't already been eliminated by the morphing process, then it obviously would not survive in the male body as males are not equipped with the neccesary organs required to sustain a baby like a females body i.e. ovary, wombs and whatever.

but maybe im wrong (its got me thinking of that arnold schwartzanegger movie where he gets pregnant lol xD)     

Offline zaprowsdower

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • The Ancient of Days
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2009, 11:33:51 AM »
lol Junior is great, though scientifically it is completely bull.

Offline eacortes

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 12:53:47 AM »
When I become very old, and on the verge of death, I would go nothlit as a parrot and live for another hundred years.  I would certainly use the power to hurt those who hurt others, and protect those who need protection. Karma in-carnate.

Offline Toc'

• Xtreme Member
  • One of RAF's French residents
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2010, 01:20:24 AM »
I wouldn't be that nice.
I would use it exclusively for myself and make sure that I am the only who knows about it.

I am not attracted to money yet so I wouldn't rob a bank><
I don't know what I would do with it yet, but I would keep everything secret to be sure that I can seize the opportunity to use it without anybody finding out that it is me who did it.
Pink Piggy: Anyway, these are standard assumptions in economics. I have no problem with them. Quantum theory also seems weird but it is accepted, that is the way of science.
Brown Piggy: Quantum theory makes no claim about the motivations or welfare of quantum particles.
Pink Piggy: You just do not understand the mathematics involved. This is typical uninformed criticism of economics.

¤  Sharing a special bond of RAFenmity with Wildweathel since December '08 ¤

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2010, 12:38:54 PM »
Really? So you wouldn't come to the bank with me? I thought I could count on you!! >_< Attacking a bank isn't so bad, really, think more! I'd understand if you don't enjoy to kill people with me, but a small bank? Who cares about a quick attack on a tiny bank? :P
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Johnny Xtreme

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 12:53:29 PM »
Easy answer Id fulfill my deepest desire.

I would aquire the first animal I could get my hands on (dog, bug, whatever). I would morph it then IMMEDIATLY demorph. The reason why is because I suffer from SERIOUS medical problems ever since I was about a year old. If I morph then demorph no more medical problems cause Id have "clean" DNA. I know it's not EXACTLY interesting, BUT imagine not having the energy to walk a couple blocks. Imagine not having the energy to climb the 3 sets of stairs to your apt. Imagine having to get blood transfusions once a month and IV iron every 3 months.

When you can imagine ALL that you will have SOME knowledge about what my life is like. You can UNDERSTAND why the ONLY thing I care about is the "clean" DNA and becoming a normal person like yourself.

That is what I would do and I dont care if you laugh at it. I know what I want and I'm always honest about what I want.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 04:18:50 PM »
What would we laugh at it? It's a good reason.
In the books, James and few other morphers were cured... at least during the time they lived after that.
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum