Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 196287 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #3645 on: August 01, 2012, 09:37:04 AM »
"I've heard that if you wish hard enough for something exciting to happen, you may get more than what you really want." Jocun said. "I'm glad I don't live during a war. I'm not sure I'd know what to do if a full scale invasion hit. Vissers have become more politician than generals."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3646 on: August 05, 2012, 02:43:54 PM »
Salem drew a sharp breath when Rathien nipped his ear. He'd only managed to dress halfway, his shirt and his silvery armor still in his hand. He was a long time removed from these sorts of games, and yet still managed to find the sensation strangely pleasurable, the images flashing through his head... exciting.

He looked at the hunter and ****ed his head. There was a threat buried in that offer as well, if he was reading this right. To lie with this "wolf," he knew, would be remarkably stupid, even by his standards... but there was no reason he couldn't enjoy this a bit. And it would allow him to avoid revealing any further information about his nanites than necessary.

He smirked and stepped closer to the hunter, reaching out a hand as he spoke, "So this would be wolf and chameleon, then." He traced a finger gently along Rathien's jawline, then down his neck to his collarbone, and continued walking, stepping around behind the hunter. "A game of danger and deception, pleasure and probably pain." His voice dropped to a whisper as his hand traced its way down Rathien's chest. He then gently pulled the hunter closer, pressing his bare chest ever so lightly against Rathien's back. He leaned in close enough that Rathien would be able to feel his breath on his neck and continued, in the quietest of whispers, "I suppose there is something endearing about the wolf pup that fancies itself ferocious."

He laughed and danced away from the hunter, saying "Maybe another time, Rathien. For now, I'm curious." He turned and began walking towards the bar again, pulling his shirt on as he spoke. "You want something from me. And if I'm seeing things right, Parker and that Jocun are in this with you. Any chance of getting you to spill the beans without being too exceptionally cryptic?"

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #3647 on: August 05, 2012, 08:02:31 PM »
~Rathien~

Rathien speaks as Salem draws a finger along his jawline.  "Perhaps chameleon was the wrong animal...leopard might have been more fitting."  He falls silent and stiffens as Salem walks around behind him.  He wouldn't give the "trader" the satisfaction of nervousness.  Complete control...

He growls deep in his throat as Salem calls him a "pup", his body tensing just a bit more at the contact, ready with any number of throws or steps to take him out of harm's way, until Salem's body retreats.

So, the ulterior motive might not work in his favor.  This pursuit was almost as much to redress the balance between himself and Tobias as it was for the other.  His ability to kill Tobias had been nullified, but that left a lot of room to wiggle.  They would inevitably be spending a lot of time together until Rathien figured out how to change the status quo, but that didn't mean by any means that he had to be submissive.  Asserting a bit of dominance would've gone a good ways toward leveling the balance, but Rathien sees now that Tobias might end up gaining the dominance.

Of course, the concept of bedding a mate that could just as soon kill you as rut with you is thrilling to Rathien.  The danger adds to the power of the moment, and the ultimate pleasure at its climax.  Such a pairing is nearly as pleasurable as ending a Dream at its Fate-ordained moment.  And Rathien merely enjoys the act whether with a male or female, no matter the role he plays.  He would never tell Tobias how much he'd enjoyed his role when stronger partners had forced him to submit in the past.  He would snap and bite and claw the whole way, and the one doing the "forcing" would definitely have his or her work cut out, but Rathien almost enjoyed being taken more than doing the taking, perhaps because it was so different from his regular existence.  And of course he would never tell Tobias how much of a turn-on it would be if the "trader", a worthy adversary in most regards and one that Rathien wanted to kill quite badly, would bed him and force him into the "receiving" position for the duration of the mating.

Rathien shakes his head, clearing the reverie.  He hadn't allowed himself to wander so deeply in his own desires for quite some time.  He performs mental exercises to reduce his heart-rate and clear the other responses his body has unwillingly taken in response to both Tobias's contact and his own mental reverie, both obvious and concealed.  He had quickly lost control of that situation, and it might be a dangerous path to go down.  Nevertheless he cannot rid himself of the strong desire for his daydreams to become reality.  He schools his thoughts, pleasure was delightful, but to become its slave was another way to lose control.

He takes a few deep breaths to clear the air in his lungs and snarls to himself as he is once again forced to follow Salem like a dog on a lead.  He shakes his head again, almost saying nothing, almost refusing to answer Salem's question.  He decides it would be much too much like sullenness.  "You apparently didn't see them shooting at me."  Of course that could've been a ruse, one worthy of Tobias himself, but it is all the answer Rathien's willing to give...let Tobias make of it what he would.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:23:14 PM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3648 on: August 06, 2012, 04:10:06 PM »
Parker nods at Esreth. He had been waiting for Gene to say something; but he seemed out of it for a time. He asked Terenia, looking through her eyes, "You're free from enslavement, you have your original body back, you have a relationship with a good guy, you're paired with an agreeable parasite, and you have a decent role in the rebellion. If I may ask, what are you angry and depressed about?"

Garreth takes a drink from his glass and comments, "Well, pure numbers certainly help. Some of the droids have personal shielding? Too bad you can't adapt that onto a belt or pack and have your own personal shield. That does create a problem with attempting to reflect their blasters back at them. You'd have to time it perfectly to hit their weapon as it protrudes from its shield; and that's highly unlikely to happen. How do you normally take them out?"

RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3649 on: August 06, 2012, 04:23:29 PM »
"well, if it isn't one thing, it's another." Jocun said, ready to break the silence. He was sure she was in a better life than before, but certainly not an easy one. He wondered if she had spent so long in a negative state of mind that perhaps she just didn't know how to be happy anymore.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #3650 on: August 06, 2012, 04:43:46 PM »
Parker glared and barked at Jocun, "Did I ask you? No. How about letting her answer before you burst in with more of your self-boasting tales? I'm having a conversation trying to catch up with my friend here; and getting to know a new one. I'm not talking to you, nor have I asked your opinion on anything. Either let the lady answer; or get the **** away from me."

Parker softened his face and said to Terenia and Esreth, "Sorry," and awaited an answer.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3651 on: August 06, 2012, 05:02:08 PM »
"Will you relax already? I'm not sure what your problem is, but apparently you need a good dose of calm the hell down. I'm trying to be nice and social too, but you've been nothing but condescending towards me for some reason."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3652 on: August 06, 2012, 05:26:30 PM »
Terenia's jaw clenches a little bit, first at Parker's question, then at the brief spat between him and Jocun. "I'd prefer not to discuss it," she says flatly. "Just because things are going well now that does not mean they have been like that my entire time within the rebellion. I asked Esreth into my head for a reason."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #3653 on: August 06, 2012, 06:23:26 PM »
Parker ignores Jocun and just answers Terenia, "Well, change doesn't happen easy. It took me a long time to get acclimated to my situation in Morgan's universe. You just have to count the positive things in your life and focus on them. I mean, it must feel good to not have to worry that you're possibly be cut down every time you talk to your immediate supervisor, right?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3654 on: August 06, 2012, 06:29:09 PM »
Jocun had hoped Parker would actually come out and say what the problem was, but then again he was also happy Parker didn't level his weapon at him. He sounded rational and caring to people he liked, and also seemed happy to make new friends, but also antagonistic towards perceived slights. Terenia was a hard one to talk to, though she was more approachable than Parker.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3655 on: August 06, 2012, 07:46:17 PM »
Terenia lets out a tight sigh. "That's true, I suppose. But focusing on the positive has never exactly been one of my strong suits. I'm not a particularly positive person."

She drops her gaze back to her beer, which she hasn't touched since regaining control, expression sullen.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3656 on: August 06, 2012, 08:32:13 PM »
"It's alright. change can take place over time, and as long as you take one step after the other in the right direction you'll do better over time. and when things get rough, lean on a friend or two every once in a while."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #3657 on: August 06, 2012, 08:44:41 PM »
Parker leans forward slightly while Jocun spoke and asks, "But isn't that the upside to having the lively Esreth within you? You've been inside an opposing influence for so long; I doubt you've been able to concentrate on many positive thoughts for any amount of time." He dons a playful expression and asks Esreth, "Why haven't you been doing your job young lady?"

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3658 on: August 06, 2012, 09:59:48 PM »
Esreth takes control again, but for once she isn't smiling. "Terenia came to me after she attempted suicide, and after a turelek destroyed her and Mike's unborn child," the Yeerk says evenly. Her tone is not as harsh as Terenia's might be, but it is protective. "The fact that she is alive and out of her quarters, that she has agreed to interact outside of the base at all, means that yes, I am doing my job. The fact that she no longer wishes to take her own life means, I think, that I have been doing it quite well. Optimism is still a long way off, I fear."
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:03:56 PM by Terenia »

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #3659 on: August 06, 2012, 10:50:10 PM »
Parker's expression immediately vaporizes to being stoic. His mouth opens, but he stops breathing, not wanting to make a sound. He closes his mouth and lets the breath out of his nose silently. He swallows hard and looks past Esreth's eyes. He says quietly, "I'm sorry." His eyes pour with sympathy rather than embarrassment. He readjusts his gaze to meet Esreth's eyes and nods quickly with a silent "You're doing a good job." implication. He smirks and asks, "You're sure you don't wanna shoot stuff? Ballistics have an amazing therapeutic quality."