Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224251 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #4575 on: August 30, 2013, 11:45:21 AM »
Man, late 2010, the bar was hopping. The point I'm reading now, where Temrash decides to punch Efaen in the face, where there are like four pages between my posts. I was wondering where I'd disappeared to, but then I realized-- it all happened in one afternoon. Haha. Oh, to have the bar that active again. I miss all the rebels. And Temrash. And a dozen others. And you guys posting so fast that I couldn't keep up.

So I'm thinking about dropping in a seriously bizarre, extremely creepy character, possibly as a way to prepare for Halloween early.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4576 on: August 30, 2013, 12:12:42 PM »
Yeah, sometimes it goes really fast, and sometimes it goes really slow. It was going to fast during Temrash's fight with Efaen that I was missing Myitt's post where Corliss was trying to get him to back off. Suddenly Temrash is shot.

I guess maybe Temrash could come back. He's not dead. It's just that I'm not sure what I'd do with him. I have problems sometimes if I don't have a particular reason for a character being there. He won't be trying to get into the rebellion. I think he said once that he'd like to try to find another planet with a kandrona sun. Maybe I could work that angle.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #4577 on: August 30, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
Alrighty, guys, feel free to ignore Senor Freaky here. Unless he's doing particularly well, he probably won't stick around this bar terribly long.

Salem's Story

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4578 on: August 30, 2013, 06:39:57 PM »
Whoooaaahhh. o__O Well, no doubt about it--- Mar will notice that he and Psycho Gollum are from the same general fraternity. And he'll probably say something about it. We'll see when I post to all the places. ;)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 12:37:31 AM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #4579 on: September 01, 2013, 07:55:48 AM »
hmm... now that I'm back on RAF, if there's room can i re-enter this RP?

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4580 on: September 01, 2013, 08:01:42 AM »
Welcome back. There's always room at the GESB. We have no less than three eldritch abominations present right now.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #4581 on: September 01, 2013, 08:19:38 AM »
awesome! I'm busy the next few days or so, what with my course & going to the gym, but i'll jump in when i am able to

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4582 on: September 01, 2013, 11:35:12 AM »
And I remember the days where there were only ever two eldritch abominations at any given time. You kids need to get off our lawn. X)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4583 on: September 01, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »
We're such copycats. Mar was abominable before being abominable was cool.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #4584 on: September 01, 2013, 05:46:42 PM »
Welcome back, Hunter ^_^ Good to see you!

And yeah, the Bar is in a weird place right now. Ton of Imperials, ton of dark creatures with agendas outside the war... I really kind of want the rebels to come back in numbers at some point, just to see what they make of the place :P

Salem's Story

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #4585 on: September 02, 2013, 06:01:11 AM »
ok, so i'm here and ready to bring in a new character. should i bring back my usual character or make a new one?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4586 on: September 02, 2013, 08:22:34 AM »
That's up to you, buddy. You might want to know that you aren't likely to see the characters we're currently using in the rogue Element thread. So you probably should bring someone with the intent of interacting with those people.

Ani-Master 2014!

Allan_Oran

« Reply #4587 on: September 03, 2013, 01:04:43 AM »
Hmmmm... Some people want a bizzare personality, others want eldritch abominations...

*Activating imagination*

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #4588 on: September 03, 2013, 07:34:26 AM »
ok, so i'm here and ready to bring in a new character. should i bring back my usual character or make a new one?

Personally, I would love to see your old character's take on what the bar's become lately, but it's whatever you're feeling-- we know that whatever you bring in will be excellent ^_^

Hmmmm... Some people want a bizzare personality, others want eldritch abominations...

*Activating imagination*
*is excited to see what comes about* A welcome back to the GESB to you as well, Baron ^_^

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4589 on: September 03, 2013, 08:19:32 AM »
I don't remember an Alan-Oran, but welcome back I guess.

Ani-Master 2014!