Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224240 times)

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3375 on: September 15, 2011, 08:48:15 AM »
I know and my response is to be highly sarcastic to people who mess with me. Unfortunately I'm not the best at snappy comebacks so sarcastic 'Very very funny' is my fall back line. :P

Now everyone knows a personal detail about me and I must depart. *Pushes eject button on computer chair. Launches into ceiling 8 feet above. Crashes to floor with a mild concussion.* OW! That hurt.  :cry:

People may not find that bit funny, but it amuses me.  :rofl: :rofl2:

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3376 on: September 15, 2011, 09:53:01 AM »
Hey Chad, could you describe to me what Jocun looks like. I don't know if I asked before, but I really don't know what he looks like xP

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3377 on: September 15, 2011, 11:15:59 AM »
He's a well built fifty year old man. What part of his hair that isn't white I suppose I'll say is brown. He's also a white guy with a light tan.

His host's name is Simon, but Jocun hasn't brought it up, and simon himself isn't really that talkative. The reason for this is that most people who talk to him are really just trying to get him to say something to give them reason to believe Jocun's a bad guy. They're more like passive interrogations than conversations.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3378 on: September 15, 2011, 05:21:11 PM »
Alright, ty kindly.

The host is the worm thing, right? Or is it the other way around?

*hides after asking*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:22:47 PM by Twilight_Pixie »

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3379 on: September 15, 2011, 05:40:15 PM »
Yes you should hide because some die hard Animorphs fans might make comments about that. :P JK :P

The 'worm thing' as you put it is called a Yeerk. The host is the being that they take over. For example: Taxxons, Humans Hork-Bajir, etc.

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3380 on: September 15, 2011, 05:46:33 PM »
Thank you for that clarification >.<

Blame Revan. He wanted me to try to rp here so I did. Haven't read the books yet though so uh I don't what an andelite is either, or whatever you guys call it..

*hides even deeper in the dark just mumbling*

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3381 on: September 15, 2011, 05:49:51 PM »
Oh really??? Well this is an Andalite  :andatail: If that doesn't help than I suggest Google. :P

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3382 on: September 15, 2011, 05:55:24 PM »
Wow, someone on here that hasn't even read the books? I wish we still had the ebooks up. A Yeerk is about two feet long, and lives inside the host's head. Jocun is the Yeerk, and Simon is the Human host.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3383 on: September 15, 2011, 07:57:42 PM »
Two feet? Probably closer to three or four inches. Very intelligent little beings, though. No sense of sight and very little communication ability outside of a host. Pixie, you're definitely in the right place if you want an education on Animorphs :P

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3384 on: September 15, 2011, 08:47:41 PM »
I forgot if I heard 2 feet or 2 inches. Truthfully I forget their exact length.

Ani-Master 2014!

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3385 on: September 15, 2011, 10:14:25 PM »
Yeerks are two inches long. (Thank you Wikipedia and Google. :P)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3386 on: September 15, 2011, 11:36:53 PM »
I forgot if I heard 2 feet or 2 inches. Truthfully I forget their exact length.

You fancy shoving something two feet long into your brain? Eugh.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3387 on: September 15, 2011, 11:55:42 PM »
Two feet? Maybe you're thinking of the Goa'uld?
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3388 on: September 16, 2011, 03:17:11 AM »
Wow, someone on here that hasn't even read the books? I wish we still had the ebooks up.

Hey hey hey, I said yet. They are next on my list if I want to continue this rp. I have two or 3 books in front of it from the Anita blake series first though. Then interview with a vampire...then loveless..then Ceres...then Animorphs ^-^

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #3389 on: September 16, 2011, 05:41:55 AM »
I can't imagine the increase in cerebral pressure from a 2-ft slug.  :p  But since you all are so apt to describe Yeerks, I feel I must describe an Andalite.  *gang-sign*  <Represent!>

First off, imagine a blue centaur.  (A centaur is a half-human half-horse crossbreed...I won't go into details about how they look, I assume if you've had any middle-school lit classes you'll know.)  Okay...Andalites are generally a little slighter than what a centaur would be...  the 'horse' portion of the body is usually closer to the size of a deer's body than a horse's, though with my character Ossanlin, he's a bit on the large side...closer to horse-sized.  I digress.  Okay, now instead of a little poof-ball tail like a deer or a long fly-flicking tail like a horse, put a long, muscular, fur-covered but snake-like tail on that body, then put a wicked-sharp scythe-shaped blade on the tip of the tail, and you've got a good idea of what the Andalite's lower half looks like.  The tail is a nasty natural defense that can be cracked around like a whip with speed, accuracy, and power. 
The upper body is humanoid, though the frame and arms especially are generally frail-looking and somewhat weak.  Again this is not the case with my character, Ossanlin, who has a developed upper body...but I digress yet again.  The main differences from humans on the upper body are 1.)  Seven-fingered hands (I'm pretty sure it was seven),  2.)  The lack of a nose and mouth, in the place of these features are three vertical slits used for breathing,  3.)  fairly large, pointed ears, and  4.)  Two prehensile "antennae" on top of the head that each has an eye on the end...called "stalk-eyes".  They can be rotated 360 degrees and allow Andalites to have panoramic vision of all of their surroundings.

Most Andalites range from blue to purple and anywhere in between for coloration.  The lower body is furred like most cloven animals, but the upper body has only a very fine fur, akin to "peach-fuzz".  Eating, drinking, and elimination are accomplished through the hooves.  Communication is accomplished through a form of telepathy called "thought-speech".  This can be a general speaking tone or even a shout, denoted <like this.>   Or it can be directed to one person or a small group akin to a whisper, denoted <<like this.>>  The species "hearing" the thought-speech does not need to be telepathic in any way.  Most andalites also posess the ability to "morph", or alter their own genetic structure to take on the forms of other living creatures for short periods of time (no longer than 2-hours or there are nasty consequences.)  Andalites use more of their brain mass than humans (comparably) and are incredibly intelligent, they also posess more than one heart.  I think that covers most generic stuff.  ;)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:22:16 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player