Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224259 times)

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3210 on: September 05, 2011, 02:53:12 PM »
Haha, he called your character a schizo. ;D

My char isn't schizo!!! I just like describing the leopard in a different way than conventional. Basically, the closer to the surface it is, the more animal like Noah becomes.  :'( I'm not a crazy person, least not in this rp.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3211 on: September 05, 2011, 02:56:11 PM »
I didn't mean to call you schizo. Revan's just twisting my words around. *glares at Revan*

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3212 on: September 05, 2011, 03:14:02 PM »
lol I bet he just loooves to do that.  :akanbe: But I also didn't mean for it to be preceived like that either tho.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3213 on: September 05, 2011, 04:06:14 PM »
Hey Twilight I noticed something in your last post that confused me.

That line about killing this curious kitty, was Noah thinking that? If so then for future reference we usually use italisized text for inner thoughts.

Just some helpful advice here.

Does anyone know anything about the woods or are we just going to have to make it up as we go along?

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3214 on: September 05, 2011, 04:16:54 PM »
*looks around ceiling, whistling*  :D

But I also didn't mean for it to be preceived like that either tho.

Oh it doesn't, don't worry. I was just poking at Chad's choice of words. :poke:

So when are the others supposed to be back? They've been gone a while.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3215 on: September 05, 2011, 04:24:09 PM »
Tuesday or so? Hopefully soon.

Ani-Master 2014!

BaronConall

« Reply #3216 on: September 05, 2011, 05:34:34 PM »
Hey, so... Looking at getting back in, but don't want to miss anything by speed reading. How goes it so far? Bar still stands? Anyone inside?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3217 on: September 05, 2011, 05:50:58 PM »
I've got a Human controller inside, dressed in bright skin tight clothes, and two characters on separate ships.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #3218 on: September 05, 2011, 06:07:08 PM »
Actually yes that's right Parker.  +1 for getting the reference!   ;D  "Entroper" in short means a device that increases entropy in a system.  When it comes to matter, it destabilizes molecular bonds and actually causes matter to break into simpler components.  At it's highest setting, the Entroper reduces all compounds that the energy beam contacts into pure elements.  The breaking of bonds is generally an exothermic process, so it's not uncommon for matter to explode or at least combust around it.  When fired in a vacuum, the beam is almost invisible except for a slight white coloration to the projectile.  When fired in atmosphere however, the projectile beam appears to be a mixture of orange and red depending upon the contents of the air.  On higher settings, the breakdown of atmospheric components both creates fuel (Oxygen and O2) and releases enough heat through the decomposition of bonds to spark a combustion reaction that results in the projectile resembling a sort of unstable fire beam, though the visible "fire" is just the continuous combustion reaction that occurs around and behind the projectile beam.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3219 on: September 05, 2011, 06:39:38 PM »
Morgan and Gaz are back! Something's happened to Andromeda during their absence however, and a mysterious stranger has entered.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3220 on: September 05, 2011, 06:52:44 PM »
Try not to put too much on Morgan's plate, as it could turn angst into wangst if you know what I mean.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3221 on: September 05, 2011, 06:55:47 PM »
Haha... Gaz, you need to stick around more. I miss your crew when you leave. Parker, Baron, I'm looking at you guys, too. Gotta stop this 'leaving' stuff :P

Hey, so... Looking at getting back in, but don't want to miss anything by speed reading. How goes it so far? Bar still stands? Anyone inside?

Haha... yeah, still standing, at least. I think the crowd inside the bar is pretty thin right now. There's Jocun, Chad's Imperial Yeerk character that he mentioned; Eshen, Seal's relatively new Yeerk character; Keshin, Shenmue's Yeerk bounty hunter; Zorish, Terenia's Imperial Yeerk character; and of course Gaz and Morgan, the former of whom is human, the latter of whom is a Minotaur, both from Gaz's crew.

I think that's it at the moment for characters who are actually inside. Did I miss anyone?

EDIT: Ohp, Gaz's mysterious figure in a cloak, too. Just caught up on my reading ;D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:03:48 PM by Lumy the Kit »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3222 on: September 05, 2011, 06:59:36 PM »
Wait a minute. If Andromeda is fake, Temrash would have known for being in that one guy's head. I mean, he downloaded the guy's memories of everything before the guy died.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3223 on: September 05, 2011, 07:03:12 PM »
Unless he himself didn't know! It's a multi-layered conspiracy!

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3224 on: September 05, 2011, 07:16:49 PM »
Yeah. Maybe the guy had part of his memory wiped, and Temrash didn't realise there was a hole. Or he just couldn't do anything about it, and didn't mention it.

In any case, temrash isn't around to ask that pressing question, so gaz and Morgan may not have to explain.

Ani-Master 2014!