Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224250 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3150 on: September 01, 2011, 06:38:25 AM »
Welcome back, Parker!

Ok, kids, I'm off to Colorado! Ta ta! :)
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3151 on: September 01, 2011, 06:50:37 AM »
Tee tee a fin, ta ta for now.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3152 on: September 01, 2011, 07:30:47 AM »
Thanks Marie!

I'll have a post up soon guys. I would prefer to wait 'til Silver's awake though.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3153 on: September 01, 2011, 10:55:33 AM »
Luke, join me in the jealousy land!

Parker, welcome back. It's been a long, long while ^_^

Okay, working on catching up and posting now.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3154 on: September 01, 2011, 11:43:52 AM »
I'd rather Midnight Huntress decide what Silver's condition is without saying too much.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3155 on: September 01, 2011, 12:40:33 PM »
Welcome back, Parker. We were worried something had happened to you after you disappeared!

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3156 on: September 01, 2011, 12:43:52 PM »
So uh Squall is having problems outside of the site and doesn't have internet and won't for a while so I am completely lost and alone >.<

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3157 on: September 01, 2011, 12:48:26 PM »
So uh Squall is having problems outside of the site and doesn't have internet and won't for a while so I am completely lost and alone >.<

Aw :hug: Good thing about the Bar, though, is that even if you can't participate at all times, there's always lots of stuff going on to read about ^_^

Also- all you guys with life disruptions going on deserve a lot of :hug: too!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:50:06 PM by Lumy the Kit »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3158 on: September 01, 2011, 01:18:28 PM »
xD thanks. I feel a bit better. And yeah. There is a bit to read. Such as the new character Noah. I would love to meet her at some point ^.^ lol sounds very animalistic, mixed with magic. No offense at all about her. Very interesting character. I think she may get along with Sami, seeing how Sami has animal like features, even though she is green, but she has enhanced senses like an animal lol Plus she can turn into anything she wants XD But yeah. I just don't want to start interacting with others and leave Squall all alone...

Oh and power finally came back on at 4:00 this morning so don't need the generator anymore ^.^ The only damage we have to our house from Hurricane Irene is the power went out and the roof leaked for a few minutes at the very beginning of it Saturday night lol

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3159 on: September 01, 2011, 01:21:11 PM »
Well I am at the library so I can post a quick reply, but there's no telling when my home internet will be re-enabled. Hopefully over the weekend because the next time I will be at the library is Monday. Sorry about this everyone, espeially Sami.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #3160 on: September 01, 2011, 02:54:28 PM »
Thanks Lumy, Teach. Yeah, too long. I actually wanted to return a few days after my b-day, but decided I should catch up on the bar first. So five hundred seventy-seven pages and 15 days later... :D

It was an interesting read though. Though I may have to do a little more reading to re-enter my own character and to double-check what he knows compared to what I know... ya know? ;D

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3161 on: September 01, 2011, 02:58:06 PM »
I'm impressed that you read it all! Only true bar patrons go through that time consuming process. :P It is fun to read though! In my infinite free time (hah!) I love going back and rereading certain sections.

So, which of your characters are you reintroducing?

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #3162 on: September 01, 2011, 03:31:40 PM »
Well I'm definitely bringin back Parker. It was lucky that he was on a ship in orbit when I "poofed", and not in the middle of the bar. So I can bring him back without too much trouble... well he's the one who's gonna have trouble, but not me. ;D  Naturally Thor comes with.

I'm debating whether to actually describe Thordon's exit. It's been so long, I assume he's actually made it by now. Though if you guys really want to "see" it, I could post that.

I'm not really feeling The Director, he was mostly for idle bar conversation. Just curious, and I don't take offense by your comment earlier, what was so annoying about him? Was it him, or the way I portrayed/played him?

I don't remember if any one said whether it was okay for me to bring in Darth Revan. I'm trying to decide at which point in his life I should bring him in.

I was also debating whether to bring in my Heroes RP character instead of Revan. He has regenerative powers, but that's it. He can still die, he just comes back after a time. :D He's been alive for over 800 years, so he'll be rich with back story. I haven't the tiny details of all 800 years, but I've got most of the "cliffnotes".

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #3163 on: September 01, 2011, 03:44:20 PM »
You're pretty experienced at RP Parker, so I think the others will agree with me when we say it's okay for you to have two or three characters, but everyone is limited to no more than three individual characters at a time, so you're going to have to pick and choose, and it would probably be good to only bring in one at a time so there's not a sudden flood.

Also you may want to reread the first page of the OOC thread for a refresher.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:46:44 PM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3164 on: September 01, 2011, 03:46:58 PM »
The Director's personality was a bit irritating to me initially. Now, keep in mind when you were playing as him I had no idea what Doctor Who was and was kind of utterly confused by him too. Now that I've actually watched Who I think that you did a good job of mimicking The Doctor's Time Lordishness, BUT I think that The Director is almost too much of a copy of The Doctor's personality, and the whole Time Lord thing makes him a bit on the powerful side. Maybe if his TARDIS was broken or something it would make him more plausible in a bar scenario.

Also, The Director's personality was just...a recipe for disaster with Terenia's personality. Nothing to do with your writing style...everything to do with the fact that Terenia does not do friendly, lol.

Now, that being said, Terenia has a pretty irritating personality herself. In fact, most of my characters do. I think having characters with irritating personalities is a great idea because it introduces conflict. So no harm, no foul on The Director's personality.

Oh, and if you want an irritating character....just wait until I bring my twelve year old to the bar. Hehehe.