Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 226848 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3780 on: December 21, 2011, 08:32:41 AM »
Ugh, sorry still haven't had a chance to finish reading the 5 pages of GESB that were posted since last week XD Sorry, guys, I don't have much time in the evenings, getting ready for Christmas and my folks to stay at my place. I'll finish reading and post as soon as I can. I know some of you are waiting on my characters.

Off to work for now, though.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3781 on: December 21, 2011, 11:13:53 AM »
Aww. Actually I had changed my mind about Jocun or Oss being judge. It should be a neutral third party. Jocun would speak on Zorish's behalf.

But fine. I just thought it would be interesting.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3782 on: December 21, 2011, 11:29:51 AM »
How could Jocun speak for Zorish? The two of them have had one conversation and, if I remember correctly, Zorish was pretty rude to Jocun. Besides, Zorish is an Imperial Yeerk - the only trial he would abide by is one delivered by the Council or his direct superiors, and he'd probably be more concerned with getting Myitt slammed for being a rebel, since it's hard to prove she murdered him.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3783 on: December 21, 2011, 11:39:41 AM »
Well, clients in courts don't usually speak for themselves. They hire lawyers. Jocun would probably be most likely to speak in her defense.

Maybe it's not a good idea after all. nevermind.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3784 on: December 21, 2011, 11:53:45 AM »
Ugh. I'm sorry I can't post, but today all my effort's got to be put into lifting my body. I'm feeling very terrible----this caretaker job is an absolute pain. In every conceivable way. Thankfully I have good friends to help me. Maybe Chad can post what we find when we reach the Mirage???

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3785 on: December 21, 2011, 12:11:59 PM »
His. Zorish identifies as male.

We get a view of the Yeerkish court and trial system in Visser, where both Edriss and Esplin do, in fact, speak for themselves in front of the Council of Thirteen and call witnesses. That system would likely appease Zorish, but not Myitt who belongs to a rebellion that operates under a different system. And Andalites have their own version of trial before the Electorate, and humans have their own system as well. See the problem? When you have not only different species from different cultures, but also from different realities, it's difficult to choose which system to use. Better to just duke it out and hope for the best.

.......says the person with the unconscious character.

Good idea, though. Just won't work in this setting, I don't think. :)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3786 on: December 21, 2011, 12:32:54 PM »
I'll go ahead and post for Claxter that they enter the ship a little later. I hope you feel better.

Sorry, he. I get stuck thinking Yeerk genders coincide with their host's gender.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3787 on: December 21, 2011, 07:14:38 PM »
I haven't seen a "Journey to the rebel base" thread pop up, so I guess we're not doing that? I would be curious what kind of relationship Efaen and Derrel might have between them, having their reasons for being there being similar. Neither have joined the rebels because they really want to, but mainly because their other two options don't appeal to them. Not that I'd expect them to become close pals, but maybe have an interesting relationship.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3788 on: December 22, 2011, 09:13:13 PM »
Hehehe. Salem's so paranoid. I like these posts where he gets entirely the wrong idea. Having fun with this one.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3789 on: December 22, 2011, 10:02:53 PM »
Wow I'm making a successful trade. Something must be wrong!

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3790 on: December 22, 2011, 10:04:10 PM »
Sorry for the slowness, guys. I'm at my in-laws and have limited access to the internet. :)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3791 on: December 22, 2011, 10:09:34 PM »
It's like it's the holidays or something.

Actually I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon to visit my folks for a few days and receive presents, so I'll likely be slow too.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #3792 on: December 23, 2011, 03:41:33 AM »
Just letting everyone know I'm still around.  All of my characters are just not in a place to respond.  Without Parker I'm not as keen on playing my Jedi.  Ossanlin's having a god crisis, and Rathien is on a stakeout.  Not really any action I can take atm.  But I'm still checking at least once every other night (usually every night) in case any of those situations change.  I suppose I could regurgitate the conversation inside Jocun's ship as Rathien hears it and highlight his thoughts on it, but that seems both unnecessary and redundant.

So in other words, I will post when your characters allow me to.  :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:44:20 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3793 on: December 23, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »
I wasn't planning on having the computer notify Jocun/Simon of an anomoly outside until they were about to leave, but seeing as I don't know how long they'll spend in the ship, I could just do it now.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3794 on: December 23, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »
DOOM. :D I have posted doom. ;)

I have decided, arbitrarily, that what's wrong with Ossanlin is that he's using his supernatural gifts way too often. He's getting lost in the weird half-collective that is the Ellimist and is having more trouble working out what's him and what's not. Mar's desire to own and control Ossanlin is currently stronger than his desire to help his friend. Probably because the rest of Mar could never see a Silver Blade as a friend at all. When you isolate yourself from others to the extent that this guy has, the line between friend and subordinate is extremely blurred. :P

So Luke...if you want me to change what is wrong with Ossanlin, be my guest. :3 Actually anything and everything is up to you. ^____^

« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 01:57:36 PM by Shenmue654 »