Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 226584 times)

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #2925 on: August 09, 2011, 02:50:09 PM »
What Jessi (Terenia) said...I mean...her profession IS the English language, so we really want people to try their best not to abuse it.  We like meaty, colorful posts that focus on character development and interaction rather than action.  The GESB isn't for everyone, we've had a number of people come in for a while and leave because it's just not their cup of tea.  And if someone does godmod or does nothing but push for action-action-action, we get unfriendly pretty quickly.  :P

That being said, if you haven't already, do please read the first page of both the OOC thread as well as the Archive thread just so that you're absolutely clear on the written rules.  Welcome to the GESB and have fun.  :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:02:22 PM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2926 on: August 09, 2011, 03:36:48 PM »
I have read the beginnings of both threads so that I know the rules. And I will constantly go back to them. I only use faces and lols and such in OOC, which I always put in (()) in roleplays anyway. And I have actually already posted in the actual roleplay thread. Just waiting for someone to notice me dieing on the doorstep to the bar  :-]

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2927 on: August 09, 2011, 04:01:46 PM »
Well I think my character has been away long enough that he can come back. One question before I post though: Is it ok for my char. to have an animal companion? He is a druid and can summon animals to fight for him, but he always has a raven that rides on his shoulder or flies near him. Is it ok for me to bring him in as well?

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2928 on: August 09, 2011, 04:09:54 PM »
Ooooo someone to interact with ^.^ Finally lol

If there is any chance at all your last psot was directed at me, I don't care :) Sounds awesome. If it wasn't directed at me, disregard my comment xD

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2929 on: August 09, 2011, 04:14:04 PM »
Yes I will interact with you, but I want permission to bring my raven with me before I post. If the raven is denied access then I will still interact with you. By the way you asked earlier about people's character's so I think I will describe mine. I basically took the Druid class from Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction. If you have never played Diablo though you may want to Google it. :P

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2930 on: August 09, 2011, 04:49:13 PM »
lol I have a small knowledge of what Druids are. I do not know what they are like in that game. But I can look them up. My character is just one I made up, from some far away planet. She has amnesia, so it makes it easier for me to make a background story as I go along, since I don't have one quite yet. I have an idea, but not fully fleshed out.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2931 on: August 09, 2011, 05:10:03 PM »
Ya I have a character like that too, but he left a while ago because my imagination on what to do with him fizzled out. So he left and Druid arrived. So what does your character look like besides green eyes and greenish-tan skin?

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2932 on: August 09, 2011, 05:30:37 PM »
lol Long black curly hair. Tan skin with a green tinge to it. Green eyes. Light brown freckles all over her body. Humanoid in every aspect except for differently colored skin. I don't think she is wearing clothes right now. I realize I left out much in my introduction post xD Oh and she comes from a race of shapeshifters. Kind of like the Andalites, but not quite. She does not need to touch something to become it. She just sees it in her mind. And she can turn into ANYTHING. Only thing is, when she gets hurt, her wounds follow her through any and every shape she takes on. For example, if she morphed a wolf right now, she would still be bleeding from the head.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2933 on: August 09, 2011, 05:37:24 PM »
So we have a naked greenish tan female humanoid with long black hair and green eyes bleeding from a head wound standing in the doorway. Sounds like another normal day at the Bar to me. :P  :XD:

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2934 on: August 09, 2011, 06:43:31 PM »
yeah XD haha shes actually leaning against the doorway if I remember correctly. Trying not to pass out. Someone can throw like a tablecloth or something over her lol

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2935 on: August 09, 2011, 06:58:49 PM »
Shawn- about the raven- I say go for it. I can't imagine anybody having a problem with that one ^_^

And Sami, sorry on behalf of everybody that the bar's so slow right now. The activity in here comes and goes. I'll post as soon as I get the chance- I do have a character in the bar who ought to at least notice yours.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2936 on: August 09, 2011, 07:33:13 PM »
Haha, its all good ^.^ Sami's just chilling outside the door, bleeding lol but it isn't all that serious. My sanity is the problem xD I haven't roleplayed in SOOOOO long

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2937 on: August 09, 2011, 08:37:48 PM »
Do not worry Sami. My Druid is coming to save the day. *Begins humming Superman theme song*

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2938 on: August 09, 2011, 08:54:38 PM »
haha okay ^^ Cannot wait lol

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2939 on: August 09, 2011, 09:14:57 PM »
Okay that is perhaps my longest and most detailed post I have done so far. I'm still doing some minor edits to it, mostly fixing the grammer. However it is good for you to post Sammi.