Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 227495 times)

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #2205 on: May 11, 2011, 08:44:30 PM »
Well then, we were way overdue!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 08:54:13 PM by Steph »

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2206 on: May 11, 2011, 08:52:12 PM »
You're thinking "overdue," but in this case, the other word also works- when it comes to bar abuse, way to overdo ;D

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #2207 on: May 11, 2011, 08:54:59 PM »
Shh. Quiet you. :P That didn't happen.

Ignore the bit that says I edited it. ::) It's not there!

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2208 on: May 11, 2011, 08:55:21 PM »
He missed the Bar! I SWEAR! ..... Ok, so maybe he didn't. Exactly. You be glad it didn't land on the Bar. Seems it 'knows' not to let that happen.
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2209 on: May 11, 2011, 09:25:38 PM »
Hey guys, fyi, I updated Myitt's post on the first page of this thread with links to all GESB related threads.

....would you believe there are TEN of them????

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #2210 on: May 11, 2011, 09:28:29 PM »
O.O Wow. XD I can't believe it.

...This reminds me. I, umm, really need to get back to trying to read it all.  :-\

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2211 on: May 11, 2011, 09:31:12 PM »
Van's natural diet consists primarily of plant life. Lots of different kinds of plant life. And thanks to genetic meddling, he's compatible with... unbelievable kinds of plant life!

Then again, he comes from a society in which meat, if it has to be eaten, is made to look like vegetarian food. Yes, I'm quite serious about that one.

Actually, Shenmue and I were discussing relevant points and pointless babble/facts about the Beryllians earlier. I meanwhile, am going back to my schoolwork.
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #2212 on: May 11, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
The bar will fix itself. Within two pages it will be as if that breach in the wall never happened.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2213 on: May 11, 2011, 11:05:48 PM »
So basically...

*The Bar's wall fixes itself. BOING! Van's ship bounces harmlessly away from it!*

..... this creates hilarious images. Since I'm imagining a large, chunky, rock-like metal thing bouncing off this iffy little building.
BAR: 1 PALKORIS: 0

Yes, please!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #2214 on: May 11, 2011, 11:08:13 PM »
Slowly the splinters gather and the ship has no choice but to be move by the power that is the Bar!
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2215 on: May 11, 2011, 11:12:50 PM »
You be glad the character I went with wasn't Shadowhawk, who is a ship. And would surely complain about the damages he'd sustain from both the crash and the Bar fixing itself. And when I say complain, I mean, "Moan about the large amounts of money needed".

He's... either greedy, or just really, really stingy.

At least it's Van. The wreckage is a lot less horrible than it sounds like it should be. Shenmue would know this one. His ship is like a rock.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #2216 on: May 11, 2011, 11:29:42 PM »
Hey, Bear, according to RAF, you are now the one who started GESB2 ;D
Yeah I did. I saw at the bottom that I could move and lock the GESB  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
My first thought wasn't evil, however, it was more of Salem's reaction to Jasper... "The hell?!?" :P

Do I need to fix this? Or can I be trusted with it? or... :huh:

I is a confused bear....

Pyrebird, welcome to the GESB! I have to go back and read your posts, now that my own story line is caught up...

*...is suddenly tempted to lock the thread... but won't*
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:46:10 PM by Josh (Bear) »

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2217 on: May 11, 2011, 11:53:32 PM »
My posts are mighty walls of text, Bear. Have fun. They're only on pages 50 and 51 thus far. XD

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2218 on: May 12, 2011, 12:14:45 AM »
Haha... Pyre, you're definitely jumping into this headfirst ^_^ You certainly picked a good time to join- the posting just picked back up. We'd been down to like one or two posts a day in here for the last few weeks.

Minor gripe here- the bartender doesn't talk. In fact, a good staredown is probably about the strongest reaction you're likely to get out of him for anything, save a drink order, which will send him making a drink for you. "Having a personality" isn't really his forté :P

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2219 on: May 12, 2011, 12:17:15 AM »
Got that. Editing. XD