Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 197787 times)

Offline crunge

Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #3705 on: August 18, 2012, 12:44:18 AM »
Connor let out a breath almost frustrated but not before saying, "If by Imperial you mean Yeerk, then consider me a Rebel. If thats not what you mean, then I do not know"

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #3706 on: August 18, 2012, 12:53:22 AM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin raises an eyebrow.  <You are not a controller?  How in the Homeworld did you get yourself lightyears out into space?>  He absorbs another drink of water from the bowl at his hoof, his tail still swaying back and forth, but in a more relaxed manner.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline crunge

« Reply #3707 on: August 18, 2012, 12:59:55 AM »
"That I wish I knew, I was actually hoping you could tell me. But as for me being a contoller, that I am not. Believe it or not, I sort of fight them... with an Andalites help well hes no longer here but he gave me a gift he passed."

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #3708 on: August 18, 2012, 01:20:50 AM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin arches both eyebrows in mild surprise.  <It would be highly abnormal for any andalite to grant morphing capabilities to anyone not of our race.  Is that what you mean?>  He takes another drink of water, falling silent for a moment.  <What was his name?>  Of course he knew of Elfangor...that was almost common knowledge now, and while most of the Electorate disapproved of his actions, they had all agreed he had taken the only course open to him, dangerous and risky as it had been.  Ossanlin knew of no other andalites besides himself that had even taken notice of Earth.  The fleet was engaged in other systems...what was left of it, and his own most-recent visit had been both secretive and brief.  He watches Gene and Terenia with his stalk eyes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:50:53 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »

RAF Silverblade

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3709 on: August 18, 2012, 02:59:38 PM »
<<I don't like him,>> Terenia says. <<Let's go. Between him and Salem, I'm liking this place less and less.>>

Esreth, on the other hand, is curious, and the flattery that makes Terenia uneasy only serves to kindle that curiosity. She watches Rathien for a long moment. "I'm Esreth," she says when he finishes. "My host is Terenia." When she mentions this she glances over to Ossanlin, not sure if he is listening in or not. The last time he saw Terenia she had still been uninfested. The same went for Salem. Carefully, she gauges them for a reaction while she continues speaking to Rathien. "And...technically all Yeerk rebels have a bounty on their head, although I don't suppose I've pissed off any specific individuals to the point of singling me out."

She pauses to sip her drink.

"That's quite a long name, Rathien," she says conversationally. "Longer than an Andalite's even. What are you exactly?

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3710 on: August 18, 2012, 10:10:03 PM »
Parker overhears the Ildari finally give his name. "Rathien" he had said. He certainly was something new. Of course most of the inhabitants of this place were new to Parker. Before he came here, if it wasn't Human, it was usually trying to kill you. He kept silent watch over Rathien and Esreth's coversation. Though they both introduced themselves, he didn't much feel like getting to know this Rathien. If Parker wasn't going to kill him, then he'd just be tolerated for now.

While the two conversed, Parker began overhearing the newcomer's conversation with Ossanlin. He and Ossanlin weren't too far away, so he didn't have to read the transcript Thor was producing.

RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline crunge

« Reply #3711 on: August 18, 2012, 10:28:44 PM »
His name was "Eltair, thats all he told me whether it was a last name or a first, I am not sure," Connor said. While he was talking to Ossalin his eyes scanned the crowed at the bar

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #3712 on: August 19, 2012, 04:40:30 AM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin grimaces a bit.  <I can't say I've heard of him.  I suppose I can't know everything.>  He hears Terenia, or rather her controller, mention that she's infested and files it away.  Perhaps the lack of voices was too silent for her.

<This is a dimensional nexus known as the Galaxy's Edge Space Bar, and none of us really know why we've been allowed into its demesne.  This place is a crossroads of alternate realities and different time periods, although most return to the place from which they came when they leave.  Most of us arrived in our own ships, but I'm afraid if you don't know how you got here, I can't really help you.  I don't know of anyone planning to visit Earth at this point.>

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ______

~Rathien~

Rathien nods, taking another sip of his liquor without breaking eye-contact.  "A pleasure to meet you both, though there's always more pleasure to be had."  He chuckles a bit before continuing.  "Yes, I gave you my true name, which gives you much more information than you probably know.  I'm surprised you haven't heard of my race though...I'm an Ildari."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:48:22 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »

RAF Silverblade

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #3713 on: August 19, 2012, 11:30:47 AM »
Gene blinks at Thor's little rant. "Well, sure, I guess 'Alfred' is...sort of a..." He clears his throat. "'Thor' is a much better name," he finishes lamely, hunching in his seat.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline crunge

« Reply #3714 on: August 19, 2012, 12:02:05 PM »
Connor looked at the Andalite with a confused look, "so besides alien planets and wars, there are now alternate versions of us and different time lines?" He grabbed the closest chair, and sat down, this was all to much. "So I could be out of my univerese and time for all I know." He ran this fingers through his hair and let out an exasperated breath. "Awesome," he said sarcastically, then he changed his tone "Is there anyway of contacting earth to find out it if this is my dimension?"

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3715 on: August 19, 2012, 09:07:20 PM »
Salem tried for a moment to stuff his persona scanner back into the pocket of his cloak, thought better of it, and set the scanner on top of the wadded cloak on the bar. He'd deal with that whole mess later.

Salem smiled at Jocun, "Invisibility device... um... not sure what I could drum up in exchange for just some scans..." he opened his case and rummaged around inside for a moment before looking back up at him. "Unless Yeerks in your time have gotten better in the use of magic?" He pulled out a crystal, just large enough to fit in the palm of his hand, and held it up for Jocun to see. It was a transparent yellow in color, long and thin, pointed at both ends. The eight-sided crystal glimmered, catching light that didn't even seem to be there.

He continued paying attention to Terenia's conversation- more on account of Rathien than Terenia. When 'Esreth' introduced himself, Salem blinked in surprise, then shrugged. He could never seem to keep track of who this girl was, or who was in her head. Hi picked up his persona scanner, clicked it- discreetly, he hoped- at Terenia, and set it back down. He then turned to the man speaking with Thor and Terenia.

"Esreth, I don't believe we've met. I'm Salem." He offered a hand to Gene and nodded at Terenia, putting on his best winning smile. "Pleased to meet you both."

Al had been watching Salem since he came back in, followed by Rathien. Either something was very wrong, or Salem had succeeded. He was anxious to speak with him, but this was one subject he thought better brought up without so many people around.

He smirked to himself. Usually Salem was the antisocial one.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3716 on: August 19, 2012, 09:36:36 PM »
Thor moved aside as Tobias's hand came past him. He gave an appreciative bow to Gene and said, "Thank you, I agree. It was nice to make your acquaintance." He then disappeared.

Parker mentally sighed at Connor's question about whether he was still in his universe. He then stood up and crossed between Rathien and Terenia, watching Rathien as he passed. He approached Connor and said, "Sorry sailor, you're no where near your universe. This place exists in all universes and Times. I extremely doubt if it even has a universe of origin. Personally, I'm of the opinion this place is it's own universe." He extends his gauntleted hand toward Connor and said, "Lieutenant Parker, designation SPARTAN-821. Nice to meet you PO2."

Garreth raised a confused eyebrow. He thought for a moment and replied, "No... I meant my only experience with any type of droid are astromechs. I haven't met any droids that fight. I know, of course, other types of droids; but I don't have much contact with them. I couldn't imagine seeing an entire army of droids. It must seem blinding, all that reflective metal."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:51:26 PM by Darth Revan »
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline crunge

« Reply #3717 on: August 19, 2012, 09:53:49 PM »
Connor stood for the officer and said "Makes no sense to me, but then again a lot of this space stuff does sir, nice to meet you too." He extended his hand and said "Im not quite familiar with that designation or the uniform sir, but Im out now, so please call me Connor or if you feel military enough by my last name NightHawk"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3718 on: August 19, 2012, 10:02:15 PM »
"Yeerks don't have a very strong opinion of magic. Not many have encountered it, or at least been able to show that it really exists." Jocun said, looking at the crystal.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3719 on: August 20, 2012, 10:18:38 PM »
"Ildari..." Esreth muses, then shakes her head. "No, that doesn't ring a bell. Must not be from my side of the galaxy." She gives Rathien a little wink, entirely choosing to ignore the unsettled feeling he gives Terenia. "So, what brings you to the bar, Rathien?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013