Author Topic: Original Animorphs RP  (Read 39941 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Original Animorphs RP
« Reply #1065 on: June 17, 2012, 07:50:00 PM »
(You should have found a skunk in there. That's about the only thing the barn could have that's useful)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #1066 on: June 17, 2012, 07:54:56 PM »
Aw crap. Everything has to happen to the animorphs doesn't it? I took cover behind a hay bale and started to change into the most powerful thing that I had. My skin turned black and was quickly covered by a clear fur. I fell onto all fours as my hands and feet changed into massive paws. I could feel my ears sliding up my head, resting comfortably on top. I crossed my eyes to see my nose lengthening into a snout. I was a polar bear. And I was mad.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1067 on: June 18, 2012, 08:43:14 AM »
(You're not supposed to control what happens to other characters, Underseen. First you should wait a few posts because it will take time for you to get back as a skunk. second you can say you sprayed, but not where it hit. Look at the battle between Ax and David. I said Ax swiped, and CFan decided if it hit or not. Obviously since David is uber leet now, he dodged twice.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #1068 on: June 18, 2012, 01:46:13 PM »
((sorry i skimmed, I changed it))
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #1069 on: June 18, 2012, 02:17:44 PM »
(JAKE)

The monster David had become snached Ax from the ground <No!NOOO!> I had already seen a powerless andalite die like this once, I wouldn't allow it to happen again, never again!! <Attack!>

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #1070 on: June 18, 2012, 02:20:45 PM »
I emerged from behind the hay bale and saw the familiar scene. Only now it was somebody I knew personally. The polar bear instincts told me to roar, so I did. It probably shook the ground. <Attack!> Jake yelled. So I did. I dropped to al lfours and charged like a rhino.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #1071 on: June 18, 2012, 03:02:02 PM »
I heard Jake yell to attack, and morphed the bear once again. Marco had already started, and I joined in
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1072 on: June 18, 2012, 03:18:41 PM »
I had failed. David had me, and my blade was little more than an ant bite compared to him. What could I do? What did I have that could do any damage? I started morphing a snake. even if I died, if I could force him to demorph through poison, it could help the others.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1073 on: June 18, 2012, 06:32:37 PM »
I ran as fast as my little skunk paws could take me. Strange how one moment I see someone become a gorilla, then I become a dog, when someone tried to start a fight I turn into an bird, now since one of my new friends were almost dying I turn into a skunk. This day couldn't get any stranger. It was hard to find the battlefield with the skunks crappy vision, but once I got there I saw what looked like a Polar Bear, a Wolf, Grizzly Bear, Tiger, A weird alien thing, and a snake-Andalite hybrid. I felt like a came a little too late, but I aimed at the David's open mouth, turned around as quickly as possible lifted my tail and sprayed the foul smelling oil that skunks are known for out of my scent gland.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #1074 on: June 19, 2012, 03:29:20 PM »
I watch my friends go but I just couldn't deal with this right now, so I flapped my wings and flew away back to my meadow.

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
« Reply #1075 on: June 19, 2012, 07:56:24 PM »
((CASSIE))

I was panicking, I was hoping that Tobias heard me and he could peek at David or something. I was mentally thinking through the morphs that we all had... There was nothing that could go up against an alien like... Wait a minute.

< Jake!> I thought-speaked to him privately. < Do you still got that howler morph? If you can hide somewhere and morph to the Howler. I'll make sure everyone else is safe from the scream!>

It HAD to work.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #1076 on: June 19, 2012, 09:23:55 PM »
(JAKE)

I gulped, was Cassie nuts? Anyway it didn´t seemed we had much choice, our combined efforts were doing little more than annoy David. I retreated and demorphed, the focused on the Howler. My skin started to become molten lava "Well, here goes nothing".

(SAM)

I never felt as useless as now. There wasn´t a thing I could do to help other than try to distract him and give advice to my teamates. David was staggering thanks to their efforts and  to the little skunk that fired against it. But still had Ax in it´s grip, and slowly took it to his mouth.  David bit down, but blindly. He caught an piece of Ax´s tail.

((does this count as controling Ax? If so I´ll edit it)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #1077 on: June 19, 2012, 09:47:49 PM »
I slammed into David with all the force a seven hundred pound bear could muster. Somewhere along the line of a wrecking ball smashing into a fireworks factory.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1078 on: June 19, 2012, 10:19:57 PM »
I saw Jake starting to morph, it was like somekind of volcano monster. I ran after towards David and shot more of the skunks spray at it. <Guys, what is Jake doing.>

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #1079 on: June 19, 2012, 10:33:44 PM »
I heard thought-speak in my head but I just shook it and flew back and landed on my favorite branch of my tree and folded my wings and lowered my head.<I can't do this...my mind isn't...>