Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333923 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #12930 on: December 28, 2010, 12:31:38 PM »
John and Bear were behind me....I was....was I? Yes, I was stumbling about a bit. That asked me if I was ok.

"Yes..."

{Yes, I'm...}

"Fine..."

{Why do you...}

"Ask?"

Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Excalibur

• A Turtle... a simple turtle.
« Reply #12931 on: December 28, 2010, 12:42:26 PM »
The ground sounded thuds just outside the bar. A new comer was on his way. Then the doorway was eclipsed of what outside light there was. A large turtle stood in front of the door way being a whole 3 meters in height. He ducked down so as to clear the door way. His back shell just barely making clearance of the top of the door frame. Once he straightened himself he a number in the bar. And also the fact he was a bulky build required him to navigate slowly through the bar. His fiery orange eyes glowed sharply giving off short rays that just briefly fall off his face.

He scanned the room with his sight, to him everything seemed to be silhouettes of orange and red for the warm blooded, and yellow and occasionally green for the cold blooded. Heat vision was currently overlaying his eyes. But as he found his vision no longer necessary since he was in a building, so he closed his eyes and let the warm colored images fade away. Replaced with true color images when he reopened. He then made way towards a corner of the bar so as not to be the center stage of attention. As much as he was lacking in his ability to verbalize, he was hoping that someone knew the language of a turtle.

As he seated himself on the floor next to a vacant table. He tapped his claws on the surface of the table. He then released a low grunt as he then thought, {This is the first place I found. And I am not even sure if someone could even understand me.} But he simply sat patiently as he knew that something would come up soon and that he simply just needed his patience.

Yes I am a turtle...

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12932 on: December 28, 2010, 12:51:08 PM »
The ground shook a bit, and the light faded...Vogefac fell to the ground. He repeated himself to John...

"Why do you..."

{Ask?}

I swear by Zetylon's reign that I will kill that ignorant Vampire-thing....if I could only get my claws on him...

The sun failed...the ground shook...what was going on?

I turned to look...a giant turtle-thing had walked up and began to sit on my stool! That ignorant fool!

<HEY!! on't sit on me!> screamed the tiny, insignificant Helmacron.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 12:53:03 PM by Scinlao »

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #12933 on: December 28, 2010, 12:52:15 PM »
"You should go into the Bar and sit down." John held Vogefac's arm to support him.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12934 on: December 28, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »
"No..." I began, {We have to} "Find" {Silver....}

But there was no denying John was correct. I sat down, and my head fell to the table. I swear I dozed off once or twice the next few seconds, but I couldn't tell. I summoned all my psionic power to suppress the control of the Vampire.

Offline Excalibur

« Reply #12935 on: December 28, 2010, 01:05:34 PM »
The sun failed...the ground shook...what was going on?

I turned to look...a giant turtle-thing had walked up and began to sit on my stool! That ignorant fool!

<HEY!! Don't sit on me!> screamed the tiny, insignificant Helmacron.

As he seated himself on the floor next to a vacant table...
[OOC-Clearification....]

The turtle then moved away. He then simply exclaimed, {My apologies, I did not see you there...} He then simply put some distance between the two and then continued, {Is there anyone else sitting with you?} He was trying to simply avoid confrontation, as he well knows that unless they can read his mind he is likely doomed to get into another fight. As the physical projections he made was simply anything but humanoid language; reptilian grunts for the most part. As he was trying to apologize to the Helmacron, he was looking around the room trying to find an actual place he could sit without causing problems. No location seemed to strike his eyes. He then simply finished, {Unless if you already have people sitting with you, can I just sit near the table so I can have a drink of salt water?}

Yes I am a turtle...

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #12936 on: December 28, 2010, 01:09:57 PM »
Fiona coughs into her drink, trying to hide that she's laughing. She was wondering when something like that would happen. "Try not to sit on the patrons, would you?" she says to the... turtle? This place got weirder by the minute.

Offline Excalibur

« Reply #12937 on: December 28, 2010, 01:20:32 PM »
He simply shrugs just trying to go along with it. He then asks, {So... where can I sit then?} He shrugged as he asked for her input. He then continues, {All I need right now is somewhere to sit and a glass of salt water.} He was a bit confused himself as he continued to look around for some available seating. His only option seemingly being the floor. It was rather problematic being as large as he was. And having his shells did not help him in the current situation.

Yes I am a turtle...

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12938 on: December 28, 2010, 01:21:01 PM »
Fiona coughed on her drink....probably worried about what I would do to the poor bloated bulk. Or how he almost sat on his almighty overlord....or possibly laughing at the fact that I was small enough to get sat on in the first place.

<Yes, avoid sitting on anyone. As for the salt-water, I am sure I can arrange for the Bartender to get you some. Do you happen to have a Gravitational Compression Unit?> I asked.

((Sorry, I make that mistake a lot.))

With the Vampire's hold temporarily gone, I turned to John, "Where is she? I can sense the abomination...he is closing, and he has fully healed...we will need all the help we can get..."

I looked around...a Human female. A helmacron. A giant turtle. A dog with the ability to take shapes. A human Male. An Andalite....where was that creature?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:26:14 PM by Scinlao »

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #12939 on: December 28, 2010, 01:29:38 PM »
John turned and noticed a few new inhabitants. <I'm going to go try out this device.> Bear headed to the back hall.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #12940 on: December 28, 2010, 01:37:35 PM »
Silver stopped when she was asked of her scars. "Afraid so...but the battle isn't over the monster is still out there." She could feel the grip if the whip on her skin again and shuddered. It was then she heard something in her mind. {Artemis, are you in here?} She turned at the sound and only saw the bar patrons. Then she looked closer and seen the reptilian creature from before. Sadly she had forgotten his name. She excused herself and rushed to his side. There was something off about him. Something really wrong. "Are you all right?" She asked as she came up to him and a couple others.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Excalibur

« Reply #12941 on: December 28, 2010, 01:44:12 PM »
He looked to his side and saw a female standing next to him. He simply mentalized {Well... I've got a seating problem. So far that's just about it... I don't know how many here actually understand me.} He then looked at her with his glowing orange eyes trying to remember if they met before. However no memories seemed to surface. Only questions. He basically was unsure of what to do since he could not speak humanoid. And he was dependent on telepaths, and so far he has not been acquainted with any that showed exceptional signs of understanding him. For now he just continued to look around and listen to his surroundings. He was starting to have an uneasy feeling that had no name.

Yes I am a turtle...

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12942 on: December 28, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »
((I believe she was that Reptile was Vogefac, no?))

Artemis came up to me and said, "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine now," I began, "But I believe the Vampire still has partial control of me....I need as much help as I can get to remove these....tendrils. The only way I can do that is to kill the abomination. This is John, and this is..."

Bear had walked away to try out his new device.

"Well, this is John....I am not having a very good time mentally, I am afraid...."

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #12943 on: December 28, 2010, 02:00:59 PM »
Morgan followed Silver, he was going to stay close this time. He wouldn't interfere unless he could tell she needed help, but that Fredrick character could have killed her. He couldn't let anything happen to Silver, it would ruin Andromeda if anything happened to her. It would ruin him if anything happened to Silver. He refused to lose her after all this time spent trying to find her.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12944 on: December 28, 2010, 02:01:03 PM »
Fredrick could not sense the reptile's aura drawing near. He was resisting. "Servant! You face punishment for defying me at the lake, and now you will face punishment for not heeding my call! You will come to me! Do not make me leave the cover of these woods to hunt you down!" He said. He didn't want to go back to the building by himself, but it could be possible. He began creeping closer, keeping with the tree line. Perhaps he could get onto the roof.

Ani-Master 2014!