Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 196506 times)

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1905 on: September 02, 2011, 05:56:05 PM »
Sami smiled softly at Larry and shook her head. "Didn't have much of a conversation with him. He was a bit more occupied with some other people, which is fine with me. I left because I didn't want to draw his attention from them too much." She pulled back from him and smiled before petting Grun, who was still on her shoulder. "I was going to change shapes and go exploring in the forest for a little while, and come back later because I did not want to disturb you either."

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #1906 on: September 03, 2011, 01:01:12 AM »
Noah sat up straight again regaining her thoughtful mask as she hid her eyes behind her glasses once more. She watched his body language and noted his abnormal take on her own just a moment ago. 'He doesn't react like most, because most guys either are too tough to look anywhere or drool over the cleavage. What is he?' She thought to herself letting the moments pass until his leaning in towards her became awkward for him.

"No. I cause pain, I don't endure it." She looked him up and down with a curious expression upon her features. Noah sensed little from him, or nothing that seemed familiar to her.

"What is a Yeerk?" She kept the awkwardness of asking such a question out of her posture and voice. Though, he did say she could ask him questions, so she would.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1907 on: September 03, 2011, 08:36:38 AM »
"A Yeerk is a small worm-like species that lives in the head of a host. We've been called parasites because we gain much more from being in a host than our host gains from us being in them. We are the current rulers of a galaxy. We can do anything and everything our hosts can do, but outside our hosts we're pretty much helpless." Jocun said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #1908 on: September 03, 2011, 01:07:12 PM »
Noah chuckles to herself and takes another sip of her beer. She is unable to stop pondering on the idea of how one could get the worm outside of its host. A multitude of ideas run through her mind, none too pleasant for the host nor the worm. 'Acid in the blood? No, a twist on an antibiotic, maybe. Surgical removal while they sleep? Or just burning them, yes, burning would be interesting...' Her thoughts trail off as she looks at him through the corner of her eye. Noah's thoughts go slightly south as her leopard raises its head to pay attention in the cave where she resides within Noah. The leopard's hunger grows as Jocun begins to look more and more like food. 'Maybe I could just eat body part by body part and see if the little worm would flee the pain the body experiences, or should I go straight for the head?'

Before she could notice it, Noah was leaning in towards Jocun scenting him only a few inches from his throat. Her eyes widen behind her glasses and she pulls back with inhuman speed, not thinking enough like a human to stop it. She stands up, grabs her beer and downs it in a few quick gulps.

"I need some air." She said then started to walk for the door.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:09:39 PM by Twilight_Pixie »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1909 on: September 03, 2011, 02:04:29 PM »
The friendly smile never left Jocun's face, but his gut was telling him there was something dangerous about this woman. He watched her walk away, trying to see if she had any weapons hidden by the way her body moved. There was usually a difference in the way a person walks when they have a concealed weapon. Why did he have a feeling of danger when she was near him when the Andalite didn't really set him off? Was it her eyes, or how she leaned towards him? Was she sniffing towards his neck? He started yearning for a weapon, or possibly a bodyguard.

Word might get around that he was an Imperial, and the denizens might not be trusting enough for him to carry a weapon, especially since the clothes he wore were too tight to conceal anything. He deided to go visit some people, and moved towards the table with others after refilling his drink.

"Hey guys. Mind if I sit here?" He asked the people at the table, as well as the Sub-Visser.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #1910 on: September 03, 2011, 03:10:05 PM »
She walked human fast toward the door and burst through without looking back. The bright light hit her like a mallet, even with her sunglasses it was hard to adjust to it. Noah kept one hand on the wall as she walked taking deep breaths trying to calm her beast. The lust for flesh was creeping up on her, her leopard pacing within its cave waiting for its moment to escape. Noah pressed her back against the wall and slid down and covered her face with her hands. She slipped her hands inside the arms of her jacket to feel the cool steel of the daggers she had hiding on each arm. 'Human, you're human, not animal. This is your body, control it.' She thought furiously to herself.

Noah opened her eyes and looked around her for the first time. She opened a hole in one of her barriers and let a little of her power leak out. It flowed along the ground, out and out until it touched anyone within a mile. To those who are sensitive to it, they'd feel it like bugs on their skin, unable to brush it off. To those who have no magical talent, they'd be oblivious to it.

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1911 on: September 03, 2011, 07:04:28 PM »
Sami suddenly felt her skin start to crawl, and she tried to brush the feeling off, but she couldn't. She started to physically shake her body, causing Grun to flap into the nearest tree, cawing uncertainly. Sami wrapped the cloak around her tightly as she looked around for the source of the magic that was causing this, and she scented the air as well. She could smell a strong feline of some sort, off in the direction of the bar. She looked over at it and saw a female standing/sitting outside the door, in a black cloak with dark glasses on. She frowned, trying to figure out what the female was. She let her senses flow, her own sort of magical sense flowing about too. She was sure the female would pick up on it since Sami could so easily pick up on her. This female was powerful.

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #1912 on: September 03, 2011, 07:37:14 PM »
Noah felt like a jolt the presence of another. She looked in the direction the pull was coming from. It was just a girl, who looked like any other, but her power felt different. It caressed along her skin and nipped painfully as if it were trying to eat her alive. She opened her mouth to better scent the power playing along her skin, letting it run along her Jacobson's organ. It was a gesture her leopard shared as it began to slowly stalk up the path within her, getting nearer to the surface. She tasted of so many creatures, some she knew, others were foreign. The scent was intoxicating and her eyes began to glow with it.

She stood with an inhuman grace and found herself standing withing 6 feet of the girl in a matter of seconds. Her hair was moving with the breeze their power created, the deep reds standing out in the light. Noah froze so close to her eyes narrowing taking in everything she could sense and see. She tried desperately to clear her mind and shut down her barriers blocking the brunt of her power though it still played along her skin. She took a deep breath and spoke.

"What are you?"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:41:43 PM by Twilight_Pixie »

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1913 on: September 03, 2011, 08:00:13 PM »
Sami gasped as the female was suddenly right in front of her. She jumped in front of Larry, almost as fast as the other female, her arms splayed outwards, the cloak fluttering in the breeze and showing her naked form beneath. Her green tinted skin shone in the light, the light brown freckles visible. Her long black curly hair fluttered in the breeze of their power, and her green eyes darkened. He upper lip drew back in a snarl as her nails and teeth began to elongate, thinking this would be the best way to deal with this female since she didn't look like an animal. But who knew, since she smelled of one. Sami heard her question and growled softly. "I am Sami. Who are you, and what do you want."

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1914 on: September 03, 2011, 08:05:44 PM »
Eshen broke herself hastily from her reverie, wiping beads of sweat from her forehead.  <<I knew this wasn't a good idea,>> the Yeerk whispered to Sydney, which was useless.  The host was basically a quivering mass of fear.  Hallucinations had sprung up around them.  Strange creatures, horrific mash-ups of Eshen's and Sydney's memories, closing in fast.  Eshen knew they weren't real--her brain was still separate from Sydney's...malfunctioning. ..one, and she could tell the reality from the visions.  But Sydney couldn't, even with Eshen there trying to reassure her.  She had fought Eshen's control, trying to get her body to get out of there.  The result was more of Eshen staring at the table, twitching slightly every now and then from the mental struggle.  Eventually, the hallucinations had lapsed away.  The medication they took mostly helped with the voices.  But there were still times when Eshen could hardly keep herself composed.

See?  The Yeerk is calm, Sydney.  You fool.  You have lost again.  Failure.

And Eternity wasn't helping either.  Eshen probably didn't look very sane about now.  She glanced up at the other occupants of the table, hoping that nobody had addressed her.  Things were already getting too complicated...
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #1915 on: September 03, 2011, 08:18:36 PM »
Noah removed her sunglasses keeping her eyes to the girl's feet so she couldn't see her eyes. Then folded them placing them in her jacket pocket. She finally looked up showing her the vibrant green of her eyes. Her pupil narrowed to a slit from the bright light, giving away the fact that they were cat eyes. Noah looked her up and down surprised to see someone so inhuman. Part of her still hadn't taken in the inter dimensional fact of this bar. She fought to not make her stance aggressive, but her body tensed, ready for battle if it truly came to that. Her hands relaxed just in case it did come to claws and teeth. The last time her hands were in fists and she had to fight, she stabbed herself  before she could unfold her hands to release her claws.

She calmed her voice before she spoke, making sure all the power in the air didn't make her short of breath.

"I didn't say who, I said what. What are you? You feel familiar, yet so very foreign." Her voice stayed steady, and her thoughtful mask was back in place. Brownie point.

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1916 on: September 03, 2011, 11:10:32 PM »
Sami's eyes narrowed as she took in every move the female made, noting her feline like eyes and smell, and how she could barely keep herself relaxed. She must have only recently gotten here, and was just as freaked as Sami was when se had arrived. Sami lowerd her arms some, but made sure Larry stayed behind her. The claws receeded and so did the pointy teeth, but Sami's eyes were narrowed warily. "I am from the world of Pendira, and the race of Pendirans. I am of a breed that is going extinct on my planet, called Changelings, due to the power I contain." Sami stood up straight, still in front of Larry, but her arms were down so that the cloak now covered her naked form. Her green eyes flashed to match the color of the female's, then returned to her slightly different green. "Who and what are you?"she inquired, tilting her head to the side a bit, letting her facial features flicker, to try to see if she could draw forth a reaction from the female to figure out what she was. Her eyes flashed different colors as did her skin, her mouth forming and deforming to reform to a different shape.

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #1917 on: September 03, 2011, 11:59:58 PM »
Noah kept her blank expression she had perfected because of her Nimir-Raj would focus you in his unique forms of punishment if you draw his attention. She had it nailed so much it drove him insane, so much so that he began to use those she swore to protect to  try to get a reaction from her. She watched her change form with ease and was more amazed by that than by what she was changing into. Noah allowed herself a small smile, one of amusement and just glad that she had calmed her aggression. She took a deep breath and let go of the tension, but kept herself loose just in case.

"I have a feeling you at least know the basics of what I am, being that I was able to get the same information from your scent." She paused for a moment and looked over her shoulder to the man she was protecting. That peeked her interest but she kept it to herself for future reference.

"My name is Noah and I am a wereleopard of the Red Stone pard. From Earth, if that isn't obvious."

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #1918 on: September 04, 2011, 12:39:49 AM »
~~~Artemis~~~

She gave a slight groan as they messed with her head slightly. Her temperature was just a little hot yet nothing too much to worry about. Her pulse, however, was starting to grow faint and slow.

~~~Jade~~~

Jade stepped closer to the human. Instantly she knew this human was special. She bore runes of magick on her skin. Not to mention the aura and untapped potential. She asked the others for space as she placed white crystals around three sides of the girls head. She splayed her hands six inches above the girls body and chanted slowly and softly in her language making her words sound like a soft light filtering into a dark cave.

As soon as she seen the magick and power within this fragile human she became serious. "I need ink or paint that isn't lead based and in a sapphire blue color." She said turning to the others. "I will need her face neck and shoulders cleansed and sanitized."
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #1919 on: September 04, 2011, 01:23:41 AM »
Al watched as everyone gathered around Silver- he hadn't been expecting her to be the one who was injured. This did seem like overkill for someone who just had a headache... but then, he agreed with the Andalite- better safe than sorry.

When Jade asked for help with what would apparently be a magical cure, he glanced down at the med-kit in his hand, shrugged, and tossed it back over his shoulder so that it landed with a crash.

He grinned, "Alright. Magic. Let's do this the professional way." A top hat appeared on his head in a puff of smoke. He took it off, reached in, and pulled out a confused-looking rabbit, before both the rabbit and the hat disappeared in puffs of smoke. He laughed, "So pro." Without waiting for reactions, he pulled the handkerchief from his pocket and walked over to Silver. He took a seat beside her and began gently dabbing at her neck and shoulders with the handkerchief, which suddenly appeared to be damp. The holographic cloth would act exactly as a real cloth would, thanks to the incredible precision of the attached force-field generator, and would pick up dirt and sweat effectively, which he could then sort out in his system later.

As he dabbed, he turned to Claxter, "Do you have any sapphire blue paints? Cause I've got a few back on the ship, including one with just the lustre and sparkle for her." He bent down and carefully dabbed her forehead, "I think she'd look absolutely fabulous in it."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:30:42 AM by Lumy the Kit »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story