Author Topic: GTA: Animorphs  (Read 497 times)

Offline WeiWei

GTA: Animorphs
« on: October 14, 2013, 05:01:22 PM »
Think about it.
Missions would be based on the characters.
5 Characters start off with, until you gain access to Ax.
Story line follows the books.

Like, Jake's first morph to a Lizard, trying to run away from the light and getting stomped on. Or when morphed to ****roach. Invading the Yeerk Pool.

Once you reach the part where the Yeerks discover that that Andidate Bandits were humans, you will uncover a mode where you are being hunted by the Yeerks in full out police chase/bug fighters/Visser One, etc.

And of course, the tragic ending. Of course, I would end the story at the end of the tragic ending, and show casing what happen to everyone else and how happy they were with Jake being told he gets the ability to fight again. And end it on that.

Offline AniDragon

• Gold Donor
  • Train of thought, like broken pencil, has no point
    • My tumblr
Re: GTA: Animorphs
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 08:58:50 PM »
I've often said that a sandbox style game would suite Animorphs really well. You could acquire morphs at your leisure, even do missions in whatever order you want, presuming you meet the prerequisite. (Example, to get any of the missions they get from Erek, you first need to unlock Erek, etc.)
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Currently Reading: Winterwode, by J Tullos Hennig
Currently Writing: Demon's Bane
Currently Editing: Elder's Requiem

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: GTA: Animorphs
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 08:59:51 AM »
This sounds amazing. All this is doing is making me really want to play a game that'll never exist >.<

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story