Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2092 times)

Offline Arkon

Hi
« on: June 03, 2011, 11:32:53 PM »
Call me Arkon.
I'm new to this forum, but definitely not new to animorphs.
I've read them at least five times, I sorta lost count...
I like to read, draw, play guitar, kick butt on video games, and listen to music.
So, once again... Hi

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 12:14:54 AM »
<Hi Arkon!  Welcome to RAF!  I'm the resident mixed-morph Ankylosaur/Tyrannosaur nothlit.  It's a long story.  Anyway, welcome, and I'm sure you'll like it here!>

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 02:57:04 AM »
hey, welcome to RAF :)

Offline Mewmorpher

• A Real Gem!
    • Dragon Cave Resort
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 06:51:24 AM »
*Runs into room, runs into wall.* Wow, I can see how that belt would be useful.  :welcome: Hi! I'm Mewmorpher, but everyone calls me Mew. As you may have noticed, no one eats you here. We're all very friendly. Just wait for the talking seal to come and collect your sanity. By the way, I'm not the one who usual runs into a wall, but the one who does had to check out. It's something she use to say: RAF is like Hotel California; you can check out anytime, but you can never leave. :welcome: :welcome:

Do you hate trash cans? Is that your problem? Do you just HATE TRASH CANS?!! RAFcousins with Mythgirl. Wish you were here, Myth.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 07:38:16 AM »
*Arrive in a slide.............. Look right and left... No bear.*

wHELLcome, Arkon!
I'm Vis... I'm Dameg, another RAFian. Come with me, please, I have something to show you. It's here, after this door *Open a heavy door* We call them the RAFprojects. *Lead Arkon to a long and dark hallway, with many doors, some in the dark, some with light coming from the other side. Arrive near the first door* Here at your left...

- RAFipedia: http://rafipedia.wetpaint.com/, an encyclopedia headed up by Estelore, our star (a true star, who make light and burn in space... but she has a body to come on Earth);

Next it's...

- the Audiobooks project: The Animorphs Audiobook Project, a full-cast audio version of Animorphs who need more "actors" and voices, headed by Kit Cloudkicker (Jess), MrGuy, Morfowt, and Wildweathel;

Facing it...

- the Graphic Novel project: Animorphs:The Graphic Novel, a Webcomic headed by Gafrash.

You also have...

- the Smiley project: smiley suggestions/projects, we make Animated gifs, smileys about Animorphs (Andalites, Hork-Bajirs...);

here and facing it is...

- the Translation project: Translations of Applegate's books, a recently started project/mutual support group for translations into other languages; currently only in French (Tocade, Anidragon and myself), Chinese (Morfowt), Indonesian (Nat), Swedish (Mira and Zana), Italian (Alan Fangor), and Esperanto (Wildweathel); we translate only the volumes never edited in our countries/languages, to make the ebooks;

Next door is for the special project:

- RAF The Animated Series: RAF: The Animated Series: the adventures of the RAFians;

At the end it's for the little projects:

- the RAFparody Animation Project: RAFparody Animation Project;

- the Project Planet: Project Planet to make the planets we hear about in Animorphs;

- the paper-RPG project: a role-playing game (on table, with paper, pen and dices...) about the World of Animorphs; I head this project, and it'll be write in French at the beginning, but we need help to find, class and write everything we know about the species, the planets, the powers we see in Animorphs, fix them, see what we keep and what we can't keep (because of the KASU, not clear, exception for the main characters/books, etc.), complete the knowledges about species/planets we know and even create new species/planets...; this project will be on my own website, so if you wanna join, ask me the link ^^;

- the RPG project: Animorphs: the RPG to make a video game about Animorphs, with RPGmaker;

- the Command-line game project: Animorphs Command-line game for another kind of video game about Animorphs;

- the Animorph's Body Count: The Animorph's Body Count where we count all the people killed by the Animorphs;

- the RAFkaraoke: Animorphs the Musical (RAFkaraoke) and RAFize Songs, where we make songs (and sing them?)...

- the One RAFian On Volume project: One RAFian, one volume of Animorphs where everybody take a picture of him/herself with a volume of Animorphs... <= We need a lot of RAFians to participate! You only need a volume of Animorphs (rented if you don't have any) & a camera/webcam

and some other projects who come and go. Please check the list: List of RAFprojects

*Standing in front of Arkon* I hope you enjoyed your visit. Oh, and I also invite you to add your species on this list: What is your species? 'coz everybody isn't Human here. And we like to know who is what... For example, as you'll probably see, I'm a Controller. ... and if you want, you can add your age too: Age... and say where do you live here: RAF World Map so Marie can add you on the RAFworld Map!
We also opened a RAF school to teach to each others our languages and other stuffs.

Now I have to go, I don't invite you for the meal, sorry. *Beginning to go down dark stairs. Arkon can hear a cry coming from the cave.*
Have fun!
*Dameg disappears into the darkness, Arkon is now alone in the hallway*
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 09:28:30 AM »
Welcome to RAF! I'm Gaz, nice to meet you.

Offline Arkon

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 07:33:23 PM »
*hearts beating quickly* Ketran are clostrophobic, you know!!!
I flap my wings and hover quickly back out into the light, and the air.
Whew, I'm gonna have to get over that...

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2011, 08:59:18 PM »
Welcome to, RAF! I'm Jess. We're glad to have you. :)

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 09:04:02 PM »
Suddenly, a large dark-brown bear enters the room. He looks all around, and even above, then seems to relax just a bit. He appears gentle, and is curious about the newcomer. <Hello! I am Bear. Are you new here? Let me show you around!>

<This is the 'RAF Social' Board. We really get to know each other here. You've already introduced yourself, and you can also have your own Member Profile here, too!> The Bear lumbers back through the doorway, leading Akron into a hallway. There are many, many doors here.

<This door is the way to the 'RAF Projects' Board. Lots of RAFians work together on all kinds of cool stuff, like producing Animorphs audio-books and  "RAF: The Animated Series"! It's a really good show....> Bear moves over to another large door.

<Here is the 'Bored Board'. We play games and love to waste our time here! It's a lot of crazy fun. You should join us here!> Bear continues down the hall, speaking as he goes.

<These three doors are for the Animorphs Section. We discuss the books, TV show, and anything about the series in the 'Animorphs Forum'. The 'Animorphs Role Playing' Board is exciting! RAF always has active RPG's, and lots of cool players. I hope you like to Role-play as much as I do....> Bear's short tail wagged. <And we have some talented writers who share their 'Animorphs Fan Fiction & Art' in here. I like that room.> Across the hall, there is another set of three doors, side by side.

<That is the 'General Board'. We can talk about anything there... the weather, funny quotes, or anything you like! We also play all kinds of non-Animorphs RPG's in there, and we have way more neat stories and artwork in that last door.>

<Oh yeah! And there's the 'Media Area', where we talk about movies, TV, the news.... And we talk about 'Other Books' in that room!>

Bear sits on his haunches and looks at Akron. <It's a big place, but it's so much fun here! We're glad that you came. Tell us a few things about yourself here, and what species you are here.>

Bear begins to walk farther down the hallway, which opens into a thick green forest. He looks over his shoulder and says, <You'll see me around. Welcome to RAF!>

...a few seconds later, Bear sticks his head around the corner and asks, <Oh, and by the way... You didn't run into this freaky French lady did you? Whatever you do... don't go down the stairs.>

...Curse you, Dameg...  :akanbe:

Howdy! I'm Bear, if you hadn't already guessed. It's always nice to see new folks around here. And I definitely agree.. outdoors is best. People who live in dark little holes can't be trusted. *coughDamegcough* Another thing you might want to know is that Dameg and I have this little competition of sorts to see who can be the first to greet the newcomers with an obnoxiously long introductory post. And... unfortunately... I lost this time. Dang it. But anyways, glad to see ya here, and hopefully I'll see you around the boards. Welcome Aboard!

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2011, 04:26:37 AM »
WHAT?!!!!! WHERE DID YOU SEE I LIVE IN A DARK LITTLE HOLE, YOU... ANIMAL!!!! :mad:
*try to calm down*
I like the dark and small places, but that doesn't mean they're holes or that I shouldn't be trusted. I'm one ofthe kindest Yeerk ever, a good RAFian and... I don't even know why I have to justify myself!!
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline Mewmorpher

• A Real Gem!
    • Dragon Cave Resort
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2011, 06:18:19 AM »
VISSER25 AND WARREN BEARCLAW!!!!! CALM DOWN!
Do you hate trash cans? Is that your problem? Do you just HATE TRASH CANS?!! RAFcousins with Mythgirl. Wish you were here, Myth.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2011, 12:02:24 PM »
I am calm...
Why are you calling me Visser 25 now?!  :o I thought the social positions and ranks and species weren't important on RAF...
And that's not my fault if he... invents things about me in front of the newbies...
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline Mewmorpher

• A Real Gem!
    • Dragon Cave Resort
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2011, 12:12:31 PM »
That was a full name, which is best for calming everyone  down.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011, 12:40:45 PM »
My full name would be more : my rank + my Yeerk name (and number) + my host name :P
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline Arkon

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2011, 03:00:35 PM »
Anyway...
thanks to all who welcomed me!