Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334084 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #11130 on: October 19, 2010, 07:51:19 PM »
Corliss shakes his head.  "No," he says.  "I'm really not sure.  Reckon we'll have to hope Joanne's not unconscious for three days.  Even then, Keshin could extricate himself if he wanted to."  He bites his lip and looks around the Bug fighter.  "Speaking of which, it's getting pretty near time for me to take a bit of a swim.  I wonder if we could get Keshin to talk to us, if you tell him to leave Joanne?" 

He watches Joanne's body expectantly, as if the medicine will suddenly take effect and bring them back to life.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #11131 on: October 19, 2010, 08:14:49 PM »
Ossanlin regards the strange article with a bit of trepidation.  He draws a sword and effortlessly loops the cord part around the blade, edge facing down so as not to harm whatever the thing was.  He picks the artifact up with the blade and holds the tip of his sword towards Salem, the article dangling from its end.  <Bad back?>
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 08:17:33 PM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11132 on: October 19, 2010, 08:24:10 PM »
The good news is that the medicine does seem to be working. Joanne's breathing has slowed, although it's still far faster than any normal heartbeat. But this is probably a more normal rate for them. Joanne no longer looks so tense and seems to be peacefully resting.

<Oh my god...Salem somehow managed to save us. ........I have to thank him somehow, once we get up and running again. Our lives have been saved. But we might be unconscious a while. We're wounded in several places. Hopefully not three days or I'll have to take drastic action...>

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #11133 on: October 19, 2010, 08:39:50 PM »
When Cody introduced me I barked. The strange person on the wall confused me and so I went over to investigate.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #11134 on: October 19, 2010, 08:43:53 PM »
"I am happy to try, although I am reticent to reveal that I am thought-speak capable," Tora tells Corliss hesitantly. She, too, turns to Keshin, who seems to be a few inches back from death's door now. "Especially considering a bounty hunter might find the death warrant on me particularly interesting," she adds.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11135 on: October 19, 2010, 08:57:03 PM »
"Yes, you're right of course," Corliss murmurs, also watching Keshin.  "Perhaps it's best if you keep that to yourself.  It does look like there's some improvement..."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #11136 on: October 19, 2010, 10:09:16 PM »
Terenia finds her Bug Fighter, skirting around several other skirmishes that seem to be happening in the area. She keeps an eye out for her sister, but Tamora seems to be in the bar.

<Computer, open hatch.> Recognizing her thoughts, the Bug Fighter's ramp descends and Terenia climbs aboard, sealing the ship behind her.

<<Now what?>> Efaen presses.

<<Now we wait.>>

<<Wait for what, precisely? Corliss to arrive and offer a kind word? Your sister or the assassin to attempt another murder? We have no reason to stay here any longer. We have made peace with my people, now we can go destroy the Yeerk scourge.>>

<<Excuse me for not being thrilled about jumping straight back into Visser Three's arms,>> Terenia shoots back, <<Have you given a thought to how pissed off he's going to be that we're still not back? It's been days. I don't even know how long its been, which is a mighty fine trick considering Andalites can tell time!>>

<<We have no other choice. You have no other choice.>> Efaen says firmly. Terenia does not answer, fuming in her own corner of her mind. Idly, she plays with the dial on her Dracon Beam.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11137 on: October 19, 2010, 10:14:06 PM »
<Excuse me, Prince Ossanlin.> Claxter said from the ramp of the ship. He wasn't really sure of Ossanlin knew he was with them yet. <Do we have anyone watching Efaen and Terenia? I belive I saw corliss and someone else carting off an incapacitated Keshin, which is good news, though I'm unsure if anyone is making sure Efaen and Terenia remain safe.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #11138 on: October 19, 2010, 11:41:01 PM »
Well, at least Claxter was still watching Cody...Ossanlin sends a private tought to Claxter.  <<Terenia has left this immediate area.  She is no longer inebriated and has a Dracon...she seemed to want to be alone...so no one is with her.>>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #11139 on: October 20, 2010, 07:17:36 AM »
Tora nods in agreement and then offers a smile to Corliss. "If you wish to feed, Mike and I can look after you while I keep an eye on the bounty hunter as well. This may be an opportune time, if you are in need of Kandrona."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #11140 on: October 20, 2010, 10:23:36 AM »
Salem grabbed the device from the end of Ossanlin's sword and snapped it into a clip on his belt. "Lazy," he said with a shrug. He stroked the wall, which caused the front wall of the craft to open, revealing his large display of weapons from all corners of the galaxy. He walked over and began browsing. When Bear trotted into the ship, he turned to watch and ****ed his head. "I've seen one of those before. It's a dog, right?" he asked Cody.

Before Cody could respond, Al rolled his eyes. "Duh." Bear wouldn't be able to smell or feel him, as he was physically nothing more than a projection on the wall of the ship, but that didn't mean he couldn't have some fun. He bent down and caused what appeared to be a tennis ball to appear in his hand. He began waving it excitedly in front of the dog. "Here boy! Want it? Want the ball!?"

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11141 on: October 20, 2010, 10:28:20 AM »
((Hmm. I want Keshin to come back in, but I don't want it to be unrealistically convenient. Medicine doesn't work irrationally fast, though it WAS injected. When's the best time? ))

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #11142 on: October 20, 2010, 10:30:12 AM »
(((I think that time Desmond used a time bomb or something and put us all in stasis.... Are we waiting for someone?)))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 10:32:33 AM by warren_bearclaw »

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #11143 on: October 20, 2010, 10:34:18 AM »
((Hmm. I want Keshin to come back in, but I don't want it to be unrealistically convenient. Medicine doesn't work irrationally fast, though it WAS injected. When's the best time? ))

((I have a tendency to rush events that are getting stale or that don't mean much to get to the interesting bits. Sort of twisting reality to keep the plot entertaining. That said, if I were you, I'd probably wake him up sooner rather than later, just to get back into the interactions ;)))

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11144 on: October 20, 2010, 10:49:51 AM »
(You could just say that such and such time passed and he slowly woke up. That should be fine.)

Ani-Master 2014!