Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334053 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10425 on: September 17, 2010, 04:16:36 PM »
Temrash's breathing became better, and he drifted into more comfortable sleep. He wasn't really aware of the conversation happening around him, and hadn't even noticed Andromeda had snakes in her hair.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #10426 on: September 17, 2010, 04:59:14 PM »
((Heya Ronny...been a few years.  You probably remember Ossanlin...maybe.  It has literally been years.  In case you don't remember...my character is a well-known Andalite War-Prince...Ossanlin-Rethin-Sephirel, Captain of the Dome Ship Tyrennian and an armada Commander.  Back in the day he commanded the Galaxy Tree in the battle for the Featherian homeworld (Lord it's been ages).  Promotions and such have happened since then.  He's a younger War-Prince (around the equivalent age of 25 human years) and has had a command since graduating from the academy.  His upper body is more-developed than most andalites as he has trained himself in the use of curved swords (katana) and wears a battle-harness and belt that secures them at his humanoid waist.  The harness also sports dual modified hand-held shredders as well as various supplies...rations and meds.  When he has enough energy he can "ascend" to Silver-Blade form... (a gift from Steph if you remember)...which of course extends his abilities massively.  Right now he's in human morph after a near-brush with death.  He's aboard his yacht/fighter the Apix Mirage under the watchful eyes of Parker, Corliss, and Terenia, recovering from the ordeal.  And the harness is still laying out in the forest since I morphed out there...))

Ossanlin's human eyes flutter again, shapes beginning to resolve now.  He looks around the room, vocally groaning again.  <What happened?  Where am I?>  He tries to sit up and succeeds, head whirling a bit from the change in orientation.  His eyes lock on Terenia, widening a bit.  Then he glances at Corliss and narrows his eyes, flicking them back to Terenia.  <What are you doing here?  Are you going to kill me?  Infest me?  Or did you just come to gloat about my weakness?>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10427 on: September 17, 2010, 05:47:51 PM »
((Hey Ronny! I'm new to the bar as of this summer. I've got two characters. Salem is a human, about six foot, with red hair, moderate build, and he's usually carrying a variety of random gadgets. His "partner" is Al, who is an AI currently inhabiting the body of what amounts to being a prototype Chee. He usually projects a hologram of himself as a human male, a bit shorter than Salem, with straight brown hair to the middle of his neck, probably at least a little Native American in heritage. For some reason, he almost always projects himself as wearing a tux. Both of them are currently on Salem's ship, which is flying wide circles a few miles out from the bar. Keshin/Joanne is also onboard.

Welcome back ^_^))

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10428 on: September 17, 2010, 07:27:52 PM »
Thor gave Ossanlin a bow, "Welcome back War-Prince Ossanlin. You sustained many injuries and have just now regained full coherency. Do you know where you are?"

The Director nodded, understanding most of what she said. He asked, "Low numbers... that's good I take it."

He made note of the new Andalite that approached the bar. As he attempted to look comfortable, The Director called out, "Sorry mate, you're not really pulling it off."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10429 on: September 17, 2010, 07:43:33 PM »
Silver took a deep breath and ordered a drink from the bartender and downed it to try and clear her thoughts a moment. She gave a soft sigh as the words Asda had said buzzed around her mind.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10430 on: September 17, 2010, 07:45:39 PM »
"Hey. You ok over there?" Cody asked Silver, who was also sitting at the bar. "You don't look too happy. Though I don't blame you if you've got Parker following you around everywhere."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10431 on: September 17, 2010, 07:50:16 PM »
She smiled and playfully smacked his arm. "Its not that. Asda gave me a scan....I have a CG chip in my brain...." She said then looked back to the counter.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10432 on: September 17, 2010, 07:55:35 PM »
"Oh, you have worse problems than a trigger happy soldier? You poor thing." Cody said as he rubbed his injured leg. He didn't want to make her too mad, though. Talking to someone could help his boredom.

"So, brain surgery might be in your future? Good luck with that. My only problem is I'm waiting for that Prince to come back so I can return to my master."

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #10433 on: September 17, 2010, 07:57:16 PM »
((hey ROnny! actually, Alic is not in the bar currently, she's on a revenge mission))

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10434 on: September 17, 2010, 09:05:35 PM »
((Haha, Cody's got balls talking to Silver. Interesting to see what develops. Don't worry, I won't rush Parker's return just to break them up. ;) ))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10435 on: September 17, 2010, 09:08:41 PM »
(Thanks. Yeah Cody's got balls. Haven't you noticed yet?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10436 on: September 17, 2010, 09:28:13 PM »
"I'm going to get a drink," Morgan said.

Andromeda looked like she was going to say something when Morgan interrupted, "Don't worry. I'll let Silver have her space. I need to clear my head."

"I'll be there shortly," Andromeda replied.

Morgan walked out of his ship and into the bar. It had been a while since he was inside, most of his time had been spent on The Pride.

The dark colored minotaur entered the bar once more and walked over to the bar. He kept some distance between himself and Silver, in case she wanted some space. Nodding at the bartender, he placed some money down from his pocket.

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10437 on: September 17, 2010, 09:34:15 PM »
Keshin blinks at Salem's peculiar commentary. As far as he knew, neither species had even entered the Anati system with intent to fight just yet. He also was unaware of there being even a single human who had been on the Andalite homeworld.

Keshin rubs the back of his head awkwardly. "Uhm...I think there's something you need to know. This Bar...occupies kind of a weird point in space. People from different realities can enter from all sorts of bizarre angles and meet one another without a problem. I once met this weird-ass yet vaguely pleasant guy here who gave me the worst mission of my life. That's how I heard about it."

Keshin glances off. "I'm...I'm from a reality where none of that stuff has happened. I might not be able to help you. And even if I can, I'd have to go back with you."
Mar glances around the area awkwardly and shrugs. "Hmn...guess we'll have to find Ossanlin some other way."

He then turns toward Elayne and sighs a bit. He still looks very tired. "Sweet Elayne...I hope my efforts have not worried you. But Ossanlin was in trouble and I could not simply leave him."

Offline PrinceRonny

« Reply #10438 on: September 17, 2010, 09:47:15 PM »
((FINE! It's gonna be tough keeping track of where everyone is. lol))

*does a mental double take. That wasn't Alic. Good thing I didn't waves in recognition. Instincts are still as strong as they ever were. Well, maybe dulled by the familiar, old fashioned surroundings, but still. They're there. I look around again, not quite sure what to do next, but I ask decide to do a circuit around the bar and see what, and who, can be seen. An earth-style Minotaur was sitting at the bar, eyeing another patron warily, who was doing the same to it...strange, this place.*

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10439 on: September 17, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »
((Ronny, I think you missed that my character, The Director, spoke to you.

He made note of the new Andalite that approached the bar. As he attempted to look comfortable, The Director called out, "Sorry mate, you're not really pulling it off."

I wasn't sure if you saw that.))