Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224934 times)

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #2640 on: July 02, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »
XD So now I feel better but I'm covered in sunburns. Ah, multiple kinds of suck. Oh well, I posted anyway. XD

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2641 on: July 02, 2011, 11:56:04 PM »
That... was... a lot of catching up I had to do with those conversations! Serves me right. Also means my dallying caused me to miss the opportunity to begin an EPIC PIANO HUNT.

Of course, maybe it was for the better, that piano would've eaten Van's gun, perhaps! Yikes.

Ok. I'm starting a new job on Tuesday, so that will really put a kink in my already somewhat infrequent posting! Guh...

EDIT: Van's saying that Jasper looks "familiar" is kinda weird. Also, he's a little jealous. Sapttus probably has noticed that. Ewa's getting popular, though! What, with Al being such a gent (every girl loves tuxedoes!) and Sapttus being so nice, and Van wanting in on it.... Yep. She's magnetic!

Now that, THAT, my friends, is "the people magnet" ability, there. Her cuteness charisma? XD
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 12:03:50 AM by pyrebird »
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #2642 on: July 03, 2011, 02:12:15 AM »
Wow, my posts are getting long. >.<

..and they aren't just filler-posts anymore! yay!

Oh, and um, Pyre? Jasper and Sapttus were debating Van's gender status privately. Was it the stutter that he's responding to? *shrugs* I guess that could be taken that way, but I meant to show that Jasper was being extra careful how he pronounced the last name. :P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 02:45:15 AM by Pyro Bear »

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2643 on: July 03, 2011, 01:12:21 PM »
Man, Chad, haven't you learned that messing with time lines is nasty business? Hehehe.

I might actually modify my original plans for Zorish based on Claxter's little suggestion. *evil cackle*

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2644 on: July 03, 2011, 06:07:07 PM »
Glad you're feeling better, Kelleh my dear! :)  Sunburns will heal, and are better than um...stress pain.  *hugs*

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2645 on: July 03, 2011, 07:01:10 PM »
Yeah, my last post was kinda long. Haha... two long posts in one. It's been so long since I've actually had Al doing things, it's kind of exciting ^_^

Also, Kelly- yay for feeling better ^_^ Hopefully the sunburn doesn't give you too much trouble, eh?

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #2646 on: July 03, 2011, 08:51:37 PM »
EDIT: Van's saying that Jasper looks "familiar" is kinda weird. Also, he's a little jealous. Sapttus probably has noticed that. Ewa's getting popular, though! What, with Al being such a gent (every girl loves tuxedoes!) and Sapttus being so nice, and Van wanting in on it.... Yep. She's magnetic!

Now that, THAT, my friends, is "the people magnet" ability, there. Her cuteness charisma? XD

I'm thinking it has a lot to do with her being the only female currently in the bar who doesn't seem ready to chew nails and shoot someone  ;)

I am very glad people like interacting with her though, it means I get to have a lot of fun.  ;D
Work is for the weak

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2647 on: July 03, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »
Elayne too but she's taken by (and with) Mr. Paranoia, it seems. :) Aw, Mar... :D

My other female character is currently not at the Bar. I really need to find a way to bring Tora back. She makes me happy. :) Tara, imagine you'll ever find a way to bring Reven in, or is he too busy?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:55:58 PM by KitsuneMarie »
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2648 on: July 03, 2011, 09:05:39 PM »
He's too busy receiving ten million phone calls from us!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #2649 on: July 03, 2011, 10:41:37 PM »
I just came up with the MOST EPIC IDEA EVAR for Jasper and Sapttus, but I don't want to say, for sake of ruining it. Gah, this'll be a hard secret to keep. XP

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2650 on: July 03, 2011, 11:32:04 PM »
Haha... hopefully it (or the revelation of it, whatever's more fitting) works out. The bar has a tendency to throw kinks in even the most carefully-laid plans. I'm excited to see whatever it is, though ^_^

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2651 on: July 03, 2011, 11:39:43 PM »
The best laid plans of Yeerks and humans...

:)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2652 on: July 04, 2011, 01:29:10 PM »
Man, Chad, haven't you learned that messing with time lines is nasty business? Hehehe.

I might actually modify my original plans for Zorish based on Claxter's little suggestion. *evil cackle*

I can't see Claxter giving up the chance to save Efaen, even if it's not his Efaen. It seemed in character for him. First it was just to tick Corliss off, but afterwards he found a less petty reason.

He's the second character that tried this stunt. Though Sukohn wasn't trying to change his own past. Just his future. That's kind of different, though it can mess with other people's timestreams. With Claxter, he's trying to mess with another dimensional timeline.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 07:46:04 PM by Chad30 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2653 on: July 04, 2011, 10:57:12 PM »
I have a question that has been bugging me for a while. Why does Rathien call Salem 'Tobias'?

Also has anyone heard from Mythica recently? I'm just wondering cause she hasn't posted for bout a week and a half.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2654 on: July 04, 2011, 10:59:15 PM »
Tobias is his real name. I'm not sure of the story behind that, though.

Ani-Master 2014!