Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224949 times)

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #2445 on: June 10, 2011, 11:03:17 PM »
I'm failing at posting in the bar. And I've spent all day trying to type up Fiona's possession for the history book and... yeah. I've written about half.

Yeah. I fail.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #2446 on: June 10, 2011, 11:37:05 PM »
Chad, where exactly is Claxter at the moment? Is he near anyone else
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #2447 on: June 11, 2011, 01:35:59 AM »
I'm failing at posting in the bar. And I've spent all day trying to type up Fiona's possession for the history book and... yeah. I've written about half.

Yeah. I fail.

At last! I posted it! :P And I like it better than I thought I was going to when I wrote that post. XD

Karma to anyone who can figure out what Fiona the spirit's fear is? :P

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2448 on: June 11, 2011, 07:36:56 AM »
Chad, where exactly is Claxter at the moment? Is he near anyone else

I sent him off towards his ship. It's not far, but I don't think anyone is very near it. he would more or less be alone.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2449 on: June 11, 2011, 12:59:28 PM »
If its fine with you I'll say I injected some nanoprobes.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2450 on: June 11, 2011, 01:23:33 PM »
Go ahead and say a few got in. We'll see where this goes.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2451 on: June 11, 2011, 02:18:14 PM »
Sorry, sorry, sorry! I'm finally back, guys! Heheh.

Also, my random drawing of Van's new pants has posted up on DeviantART: http://fav.me/d3imzxy

EDIT: Time to get off this ship, and back to the Bar! Van will be in back and forth to check on his ship, more than likely, although going back means he'll meet Mar... That will ramp things up a bit. :P
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 02:28:05 PM by pyrebird »
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2452 on: June 11, 2011, 02:33:13 PM »
Alriiight! ;D

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2453 on: June 11, 2011, 02:45:40 PM »
It's interesting, in that Mar is in no condition to confront Van. No matter! Van's unlikely to confront Mar.

Just because Van hates a version of Mar, doesn't mean he'll rush up and threaten the him or something. Actually, I think he'll be delighted that Mar isn't looking too "high and mighty", and simply savor the moment. Where Van's from, "threatening" doesn't really happen between the two of them. More like... teasing. If only because Mar is such a formal uptight stiff, and Van is decidedly not.
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2454 on: June 11, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »
*Laughs* Or possibly because Mar generally has an armada at his back, and Van doesn't. However, Van always gets away because he's got the far better ship. ;)

And when they aren't trying to murder one another, Van's tricking the bastard out of his life savings.  >:D

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2455 on: June 11, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »
Chad; just to get this straight, your character, just like mine, will not be connected to the Alvie mainframe. There is a strange temporal interference surrounding the bar that blocks transmissions from the Alvie to Theta and from Theta to the Alvie(The interdimensional property of the bar. :P).

And, I also figured I owed you all(Even those of you who watch star trek and know the Borg) an explanation of the alvie.

The Alvie are, obviously, drones. Most species can be assimilated(except species with exceptionally strong immune systems), and that allows the Alvie to have the strengths of hundreds of races(Examples from my Universe...shapeshi fting, telepathy, telekinesis, flight, mind influencing, etc.). But they have no ruler, no king or queen. The closest thing they have to a ruler is the UM(Universal Mainframe) that connects all the minds of all the drones in the universe, and Unit Alpha-001 of Adjunct Alpha-001 the first drone ever who is now connected to the UM and subject to the wishes of the entire collective programmed into the UM when he assimilated himself to try to attain perfection(a.k.a., the perfect balance between mechanical efficiency and organic power.). The only difference between Alpha-Alpha and most others drones including Theta-Pi is that he is fitted with overcharged weapons and shields, and if the UM is destroyed he is who the other drones will look to(But then, if he is destroyed they will look to Unit Alpha-002 of Adjunct Alpha-001).

I just realized there may be literally septillions of drones if there are 675810 pi adjuncts...(Theta is Unit Theta-477 of Adjunct Pi-675810) because then there are 999999 adjuncts for alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu, xi, and omicron superadjuncts, and each would have 999 drones. Ok, I need to figure this out....

-ALVIE MAINFRAME
24 Superadjuncts
23999976 Adjuncts
23975976024 Drones
  -SUPERADJUNCTS
999999 Adjuncts
998999001 Drones
    -ADJUNCTS
999 Drones
      -DRONES

999 x 999999 = 998999001

998999001 x 24 = 23975976024

23,975,976,024 Twenty-three billion, Nine Hundred Five Million, Nine Hundred Six Thousand, Twenty-four. Did I get that right? If I did I guess I over dramatized the septillion thing...I imagines 999999 adjuncts with 999 drones in 24 superadjuncts would give me more than a few billion drones...hmm...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 11:48:19 AM by RAFRukh(Caleb) »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2456 on: June 11, 2011, 04:37:45 PM »
I'm not sure what to do with Claxter at the moment either. I had him go off to his ship, but more to get away than to hatch some kind of plot against Corliss or anything.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2457 on: June 11, 2011, 05:07:49 PM »
And when they aren't trying to murder one another, Van's tricking the bastard out of his life savings.  >:D

Life savings? My friend, Van has tricked Mar out of more than that! Well, more like has personally humiliated him before. And Mar more than likely does have a better ship than Van, he just can't use it. If only because that would tip Van off about things Mar wouldn't want him knowing, politically. XD

I guess I should be getting Van's pretty boy butt into the bar~

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2458 on: June 12, 2011, 01:21:52 AM »
If you guys are back from the Urtahn thread, would you like me to lock it for you?

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2459 on: June 12, 2011, 11:20:04 AM »
Fine by me.