Author Topic: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC  (Read 95306 times)

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
Re: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC
« Reply #585 on: June 13, 2013, 08:54:19 PM »
And just a quick note that I've wanted to say.  I've been having PM conversations with a couple of you regarding some of the things I've posted in the OOC.  I just want to apologize to anyone and everyone who might've been offended by my words.  I tell you with absolute honesty that none of my words were meant to hurt feelings or damage friendships.

As the thread leader for this RP, I've been trying different things to keep people interested and posting.  Some of my words were mere ventilation of frustration, though I'd be lying if I said I hadn't hoped that some of those venting rants would inspire some posting.  I still feel as though it is my responsibility to keep this thread up and running, but I've been made to realize (by parties whom I will not name...you know who you are), that some of my words, whilst not meant to be abrasive, were too harsh...especially with a group of friends.  I want to thank those of you who helped me to realize that, and apologize for attempting to discredit your words (in one particular instance) which I now realize were only meant to help.

And I want to thank everyone.  All of you.  For taking part in the RP and for being my friends.  I hope that you'll understand and forgive me for the times when my over-defensive and exasperation-prone side rears its ugly head.  I'm not saying it won't happen again, but I can say that I will at least try not to be an ass.

I wanted to post this publicly so that it's all out in the open.  Again, thanks to everyone who's still involved.  This thread and RP would be nothing without you guys and gals.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #586 on: June 13, 2013, 09:10:01 PM »
Welcome aboard.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #587 on: June 14, 2013, 01:27:21 AM »
Ossanlin, that's really good of you. :)
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #588 on: June 14, 2013, 01:56:53 AM »
Thank you, man. That's really, really nice of you. *Hugs Luke closely*

Honest to god, I've made some mistakes of my own. I might not be around as often because my life has changed a lot, and that I really can't change. But I let my bitterness about something that happened here get in the way of what I really wanted. Worse....I got in the way of what Mar wanted, and forgot about what he had felt on here. For all that, I'm sorry.

But hey, a lot of us are still friends and we still come around for a mean game of Animorphs. So that's good. <3 I've been in a much rougher, nastier forum than this lately----it's nice to have a place to go back to.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #589 on: June 14, 2013, 07:18:07 AM »
Scott, you probably haven't had a chance/reason to look through the OOC thread, but there's actually a sort of design drawing I did of the Tyrennian.  It's not the same traditional shape as the canon Dome Ship.  The floor of the dome actually exists on the same plane as the regular ship corridors.

The walls of the Tyrennian's dome are also filled with holograms during the day that simulate the plains-land of the Homeworld.  Just a couple quick quips...I'll try to find the useful pages with my attempts at pictures and link them into this post.

Haha. Trust me to jump right on board talking about something that doesn't exist. I'll tweak my post to reflect (our imaginary) reality. Aetheas can be impressed by pretty much anything on this ship :P

Thanks for the links ^_^ It would probably be helpful to add those to that fourth post in this thread for ease of future reference.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 07:20:16 AM by Aluminator »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #590 on: June 14, 2013, 07:23:30 PM »
Suggestion duly noted and acted upon.  :)

RAF Silverblade

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #591 on: June 19, 2013, 09:33:40 AM »
Sorry Oss----been caught up writing a nine-page paper, single-spaced, on comparative guardianship law for the ACLU. Welcome to law school. XD

Assuming I don't get the crazy idea to try and finalize and add to it as indicated, I'll post in the next few days. Hope everyone's doing well. :3

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #592 on: June 19, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »
I need to apologize as well. This week and next are super busy at work, so I have very limited time. Once July hits everything will stagnate (until I leave town :P ).

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #593 on: June 19, 2013, 07:44:52 PM »
If Claxter's shift starts, I can post with that for him. Though unless he starts training to fly the ship, I'm not sure what he'd do for his shoft.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #594 on: June 19, 2013, 09:55:07 PM »
I'll probably get a post in tomorrow, for anyone waiting on me.

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #595 on: June 19, 2013, 10:23:33 PM »
It's alright.  Thanks for letting me know.

RAF Silverblade

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #596 on: June 20, 2013, 09:55:01 PM »
Actually I have an idea that Claxter may be helping Aetheas train in piloting, tail fighting, and stuff. Arisths need teachers. If yopu're ok with that, Aluminator, then that could be a way for them to interact with each other. Though since his shift is over right now, and Claxter wasn't working the night shift, we could say the crew is on different shifts on different days.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #597 on: June 21, 2013, 10:54:54 PM »
Obviously I didn't get a chance to post...sorry. gonna try tomorrow morning when I'm not sitting at a bar feeling extremely claustrophobic...

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #598 on: June 26, 2013, 09:59:00 AM »
I'm sorry, guys, for my delay >.< Was out of town to see Neil Gaiman. Because... Neil Gaiman. I'll catch up now... *looks guilty*

:edit:

how such a frail-looking... creature could make them stronger... remained to be seen. The rebels here still seemed so separate from the crew. So alien.
Hypocrisy, much? :D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:49:02 AM by Kitluminator »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #599 on: June 26, 2013, 01:24:13 PM »
Maybe a little bit. Though I guess even an Andalite with a messed up tail can consider himself better than a Human. Claxter thinks Andalite are better than Humans too. He's just nice enough to not shove that in people's faces.

Ani-Master 2014!