Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 226194 times)

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #2985 on: August 11, 2011, 08:21:18 AM »
Now, it's getting harder to stay PG-13, here... Great. The hilarious thing is, both Van and Rathien have a preference for being the dominant one in a relationship. This should get interesting.

I'm also trying to keep the innuendo down, but, gah, Van kinda runs on it, and Rathien spurs it! I think we might move into the Beryllian innuendo territory too, but then the images might get... Too colorful for the children!

I don't think we need a rant about the Beryllian reproductive system now, do we? No? Good.

Van just might reverse if preferences if he sees an advantage to it. He's getting back in his, uh, element. Although, I think he would better prefer to be with Ewa... Whoops. XD
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #2986 on: August 11, 2011, 09:17:07 AM »
Chad, is Claxter in the Bar?

Indeed he is!

Sorry I missed that. Here comes Vogefac!
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2987 on: August 11, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »
Eh....do what you can to keep the storylines as kid friendly as possible, guys. I know some characters have a, uh, tendency towards innuendo and even acting on those innuendos. Just keep in mind that the occasional 12 year old does stumble upon and read this thread.

Marie: I know you've been really busy and it's been hard for you to check the bar. Here's Scott's last post that requires a response from you: http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=7954.msg655559#msg655559. Hopefully that saves you some time scouring the past few pages. Nothing has happened regarding Illim since then.

This is the last one I could find pertaining to Serid: http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=7954.msg656066#msg656066. I couldn't find Ossanlin's last post, though. o.O

Tara: The first link I posted for Marie is the last one that concerns Mike as well.

Hope that helps you guys. I know things are getting a little fast in here and it's difficult to keep up. :) None of the other posts really pertain to our current storyline.

EDIT: Marie, there have been some posts pertaining to Serid since I originally wrote this, but if you start with the link and sift from there they shouldn't be too hard to find. :)

EDIT EDIT: I did have Terenia take control of Mike back (most recent post as of now), so that impacts Illim.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:53:07 AM by Terenia [Teach] »

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2988 on: August 11, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »
There is probably just going to be a big argument between them regarding dominance, and no action. XD

Really, I pretty much don't expect anything out of those two, since they seem ready to start banging heads every time they end up that close. It's going to turn into some kind of weird love comedy, were it not for Rathien's amazing ability to keep things classy.

Van might just go back to pining for Ewa once this is over with, epecially since Rathien does nothing but frustrate and, ahem, embarrass him!

EDIT: Oh man. Oh myyy, that is hot, Rathien. Uh, I'll get back to this when I get back home, since I have a meeting at 2. I also think I'm turning into a fujoshi... Yikes.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:57:09 PM by pyrebird »
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #2989 on: August 11, 2011, 01:16:55 PM »
Rest assured Jessi...if we can't keep it in our collective pants, the posts will not be public.  We can privately role-play anything that is not kid-friendly.  I'm not exactly sure of a medium that would be allowable for that sort of thing...email maybe?...we'll figure something out if we must, and of course if you deem any of our posts thus far to be...unacceptable, we understand if you move or remove them.  :)  Last thing we want is some kid asking mommy why these two awesome alien dudes are...uh....exercis ing...like that.  :P
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2990 on: August 11, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »
Buahahahaha.

Well, e-mail and IM has worked well enough for my and Tara's characters. XD

*runs*
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 06:03:09 PM by Terenia [Teach] »

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #2991 on: August 11, 2011, 01:24:48 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D  *Chases, waving arms around in the air*    :XD:
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2992 on: August 11, 2011, 01:34:50 PM »
*jumps back in; unwittingly fals on oss, doesn't notice*

Ok, I think I've finally caught up with the thread again. lol. Page after page after page of Squall and Sami ^^ Not that that's a bad thing, I just couldn't keep up...so I left. :XD:

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2993 on: August 11, 2011, 02:18:07 PM »
Oss, if it looks like we're going to start doing the alien 2-man conga line, message me with your info! I'll provide you with mine as well.

Email, IM, whatever. I'll be cool. It just might get weird if it comes to that (thanks in part to bizarre alien biology!). XD

We will try not to burn peoples' eyes out with Rathien and Van, I can promise you that.

And it's your fault for having such a hot character, Oss! *chases him* I didn't expect my ambiguous pirate to get any male attention this soon! Raargh!

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2994 on: August 11, 2011, 02:18:30 PM »
I am so sorry RAFrukh >.< It just kind of went on. I always post as soon as someone replies to me so that I do not get lost >.<""

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2995 on: August 11, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »
No problem Sami! You guys are having fn RPing. I was planning on having Catie run off anyway. Do what you want to do! That's what GESB is about!

Btw, you can call me Rukh. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2996 on: August 11, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »
>.< Okie dokie Rukh

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2997 on: August 11, 2011, 02:49:46 PM »
Ok I'm back and ready for some serious RPing. Just out of curiosity where is the lake located in relation to the front door of the Bar?

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2998 on: August 11, 2011, 03:03:36 PM »
Honestly, no idea. But I have an idea of how to find it if Larry doesn't know where it is ^.^

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2999 on: August 11, 2011, 03:05:24 PM »
well its a huge body of water so we should be able to see it from the front door I think. I just dont think it was ever stated as to which side of the bar it's on. Left side or Right side. :P

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P