Author Topic: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)  (Read 19913 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2011, 11:14:10 PM »
((I assume it is me? I don't have to be the andalites long lost son you know, thatd be knd of...cliche. Plus, this isn't even elfangor is t?))

My face stayed neutral, "I need you to help me prop him up first..."

Then he spoke...he wasn't going to live?

James asked if we heard it, "Yea.", I said simply, as the creature began to explain.

Small blue cube? At a time like this the alien wanted to play video games?

At a time like this, you want to crack a lame joke?, I asked myself.

I walked in cautiously. There it was. Next to some kind of 3d picture...a hologram! It looked like more aliens...family?

The cube glowed slightly. The same light blue as the lights on the outside hull. I picked it up. Strangely heavy. I walked back outside.

"Is..:this it?", I asked holding it out.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:32:43 AM by RAFrukh »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2011, 11:22:11 PM »
<yes that small device is the key to the continued survival of your race>
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2011, 11:25:44 PM »
     (I think this is good for tonight. Everyone refer to the Character Description thread for the time being)
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2011, 11:26:47 PM »
"What is it?" I joined James and Caleb. I avoided looking at the gash. Other peopled wounds and blood made me queasy.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:55:34 AM by Chris (Gymn) »
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2011, 06:12:31 AM »
When the ship touches down I finally take a step backwards, the backwash from the engines giving me little choice in the matter. I was about to run behind the wall and take cover with the boys, but at that moment the hatch opened and a figure appeared in the doorway.

My first reaction was that centaurs had learned how to fly. My second reaction was surprise and awe that centaurs actually existed. Finally on the third try I began to grasp what it was I was looking at.

"An alien," I whispered to no one in particular. That was when the alien collapsed and everyone decided to leave their hiding spot. I reversed directions, kneeling down next to the creature. Despite the dangerous blade on its tail I was surprisingly unafraid. Even when the alien spoke - in my head, rather than with a mouth - I did not feel fear. It wasn't that I was brave. No, that definitely wasn't it. Something about the alien oozed calm, making me want to help it.

Despite that feeling, something the creature "said" stirred a pang of anxiety within my stomach.

"What do you mean...continued survival?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2011, 06:58:24 AM »
Leave it to someone else to the heart of the matter before me. I didn't get things most of the time. Oh I got math concepts and other school stuff but I usually missed stuff in the real world.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2011, 09:11:07 AM »
I looked at the young innocent female. For the first time I realized exactly what I had to do. I had to ask these innocent children to fight my war. <Your species is being invaded by a different species. They are not like me. They call themselves the yeerks. They are bugs nothing more but they evolved with a terrible ability. Crawling through the ear canal and into your brain they can take over your every thought and action. They are already here. Silently infiltrating the planet, slowly adding more and more "controllers" as their called. They have already conquered other races. That small blue cube is your weapon. If you want to continue being free you need to use it to fight.>
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »
I stared, astonished, jaw open wide, as everyone else up and ran over to the alien. "Oh yes. Great idea. Let's all run to the alien. Maybe it won't abduct us. Or eat us. Or kill us." I muttered from behind the wall, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I pulled out my pathetic flip-phone, and was about to punch in 911, but then I heard the voice, or whatever you'd call it, in my head.

I stood up, and walked forward, slowly. "I don't get it. What is this, War of the Worlds, or what? Little alien bugs are taking over people's brains and trying to conquer the world? Come on. Have you got lightsabers back there, too?" I was being just a little bit difficult at the moment. I was frustrated, confused, and totally out of place. I didn't like to refer to myself as a child really, but I knew that this was something for real adults to handle. Not a bunch of high-schoolers. "Shouldn't we call the cops?"

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2011, 11:24:43 AM »
When the alien stepped out of the spaceship I wasn't afraid of it despite the huge tail that had a blade attached to it. The alien looks like something I wold draw when I got bored. I just can't believe this alien is on Earth. "Wait a second did you say bugs that crawl in my ear canal and control my body? This is so weird but so cool at the same time. There are so many questions that could be asked but I will only ask two. One, what are you? Two, how is that little box going to help us save the world? The cops might have yeerks in their heads we don't know what will happen if we call them so don't."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2011, 02:49:24 PM »
As much as I hated being around these kids, I knew they were right.

"We can't call for help. If what he's saying is true,", I looked at the alien from the corner of my eye, "Then anyone could be one of them."

I stared at the kid again, then back at the alien as I tried to help it sit up, "Yea, I have a question; why us?"

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2011, 03:33:51 PM »
     "Rotten luck, my guess." I muttered to myself.
Tony's pet Goose.
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2011, 03:43:13 PM »
I raised my eyebrows dubiously. Aliens that invaded your brain? That sounded a little farfetched. Then again, everything about the last ten minutes had been farfetched.

"I don't think we're the right people to ask," I told the alien, echoing the concerns of others. "I mean, we're just kids. We can't do anything about this. If you're telling the truth this is, like, military level stuff." My hand was already in the rear pocket of my jeans, reaching for my iPhone to call for help.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2011, 03:47:04 PM »
     Despite my reluctance, I couldn't help but ask the alien, "What, exactly, can this thing do?"
Tony's pet Goose.
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2011, 03:49:29 PM »
James' answer was good enough to me.

I nodded at his next question, staring at the cube, "Yea...what is it?"

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2011, 05:28:03 PM »
I shuddered those... Yeerks did he call them? Sounded horrible. I normally wouldn't go for believing that aliens were invading, but I was standing right in front of one. "I asked the question first. What does this weapon do? How are we supposed to fight an army with a cube?" I was skeptical about that part.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!