Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334626 times)

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #270 on: January 21, 2009, 10:07:04 PM »
Shal shrugs, and trudges after him. "The slug comments aren't helping you much either. I might not be one anyone...but...yeah ."

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #271 on: January 21, 2009, 10:13:28 PM »
"Didn't anyone tell you? Racism is okay as long as you're in outer space."

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #272 on: January 21, 2009, 10:18:34 PM »
Shal sighs again, and rolls her eyes at B1. She toes the dirt, and stares longingly towards the parked ships.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #273 on: January 21, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »
(I cant think of anything else to post about im lost lol)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #274 on: January 21, 2009, 10:53:43 PM »
(haha...that happens sometimes...we all tend to do our own thing, and do each others things when it suits us. You can follow B1 and Shal outside and hang with them...)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #275 on: January 21, 2009, 11:05:57 PM »
(I think im already outside i never came back in lol)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
« Reply #276 on: January 22, 2009, 04:05:53 AM »
He wandered into the bar again.  "Three more bartender."  He smiled as the glasses were set in front of him.  Someday, I'll figure out what makes this good."  He muttered as he downed another.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
 Winston Churchill 

Fanservice?  What fanservice?  This is author service, I don't care if the fans like it or not.

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #277 on: January 22, 2009, 06:42:12 AM »
((Umm, Yarin could always walk up and start scanning the ships? XP Or he could explore around the woods, or the lake, or maybe make a bonfire with the pile of broken furniture in the corner of the bar, or, lots of things! Anything goes here, just have fun. :-) ))

((EDIT: I'm going to leave Sub in the ship for a while. I have class from 8:10 this morning until 8:40 this evening, so, yeah. Very little rp for me today. *sniffle* ))
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 06:49:43 AM by SubVisser46OTAM »
Yes, that is a gun in my pocket.
    (But don't think I'm not happy to see you!)

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #278 on: January 22, 2009, 08:29:16 AM »
((i've got no idea what to do now... i'm a bit lost with whats happenening, whos where? whos outside? whos inside? and other things... also, i've worked out the name for my chars race! Khajiit... yea, i've been playing too much Oblivion... lolz))

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #279 on: January 22, 2009, 08:48:58 AM »
(what does your species look like?)

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #280 on: January 22, 2009, 09:43:16 AM »
((As of right now:

Sub is in her ship, the beat up looking Andalite Tailfighter.

Myitt has come out of the Tailfighter, has made no other moves, so I am guessing is still outside.

B1 and Shal are outside, talking. Shal is staring at the ships. Yarin is also outside.

Acre just came back inside and ordered some drinks.

I believe Prince Ronny is still inside, although he hasn't posted in a while. No idea what happened to him. :-/

Hunter, when you came back to post, you were talking with Carol(Acre), I believe, but he had already moved outside at that point. If you want, for clearing up confusion's sake, to just say that you went with Carol(Acre), Sub, and Myitt outside at first, we can do that. In that case it would be up to you if you stayed outside or came in with Carol(Acre) just now. And that's an awesome name! I think I can even pronounce it, lol.))
Yes, that is a gun in my pocket.
    (But don't think I'm not happy to see you!)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #281 on: January 22, 2009, 06:11:03 PM »
((Yeah, it can get kind of confusing, but stick with it haha..the more the merrier!  Besides, something's bound to happen...it's the Space Bar, things just...happen xP))

Myitt walks over to Shal, grinning and looking back at the parked ships.  "I know what you're thinking.  Mine's still the prettiest."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #282 on: January 22, 2009, 09:38:20 PM »
Shal grins at Myitt "You can't imagine. The big eye is watching me, I know it. I have an inkling that if I step foot out of this place, I'm toast...literally. I've never been 'stuck' anywhere before...I've always have free reign."

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #283 on: January 22, 2009, 11:41:20 PM »
(what does your species look like?)

((Yarin, see this post for what my species looks like: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2089.msg138840.html#msg138840 ))

As Hunter walked out of the bar, he notices the one called Yarin looking at the ships parked around the place.
"So, Yarin, is it? You like my ship? It's an old X-Wing fighter that i got as payment from one of my 'contacts'"

((for a pic of my ship, go to: http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/images/features/ships06/player_ships/X-wing_s01.jpg))

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »
"So you're a prisoner here.  Why would Mr. High and Mighty Eyeball do that to you?" She shakes her head.  "He sure knows how to treat family," she murmurs.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash