Author Topic: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC  (Read 95382 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC
« Reply #855 on: October 21, 2013, 02:29:46 PM »
Back from my camping trip!

I'll try to get a post up sometime soon.

Hope you feel better, Scott!

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #856 on: October 21, 2013, 10:54:01 PM »
WB, Jessi, and I know a little about how you feel, Scott.  Whether it's the same sort of "crap" feeling or not, I can sympathize.  My crappy feeling is more emotional/psychological than physical, but it destroys what little motivation I do have.  So, yeah...I hope you get to feeling better too.  :)

I think that's consistent, Kel.  But I'm trying to avoid Ossanlin hearing about it until he's returned...I know, I'm Godding a little bit with this, but I think it's imperative that we get through this meeting so we can inject a bit of new life into the thread with our rebel characters.  Perhaps I'll merely not have Ossanlin receive the transmission...some thing about priority communication or something.  But...such actions taken by Keshin, when later discovered by Ossanlin, will definitely count toward him trusting Keshin more.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 10:58:15 PM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #857 on: October 21, 2013, 11:31:20 PM »
Yeah, but this definitely creates a problem. XD

Since Keshin wouldn't be summoned to be part of the rebel meeting mission, what the heck are they going to do while everyone else is involved in plot? X3 Should we just, uhm....wait and watch the thread?

I'm sorry about your motivation. V__V Sometimes we get pretty tired from life ourselves. I think the key is to keep on going, if only a little at a time. :}

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #858 on: October 21, 2013, 11:52:00 PM »
Mine's a lot emotional, which feeds my physical crappy-feeling (I sleep less, eat worse and don't exercise) which feeds the emotional negative more. It's a little feedback loop of terribleness.

Kells, for what it's worth, I'm thinking Aetheas is stuck on the Tyrennian as well, should we decide he and Keshin need a chance meeting.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #859 on: October 22, 2013, 07:16:45 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Scott.  Sounds a lot like my own current existence.  *hugs*  Too bad we don't live closer, then we could hang out and be depressed together.    :hug:

Thanks, Kells.  :)  I think about how much I hate my job every day, but then I think about how much worse my life could be and it helps.  I don't hate my life, I just hate my job.  There's just so much BS involved.  Crap that shouldn't happen, but does anyway.  Going to the ER Saturday-before-last didn't help my mood at all either...mostly because of the costs involved.

There will still be action on the Tyrennian...albeit not the most dramatic action, but you guys aren't going to be bound from posting or anything.  I've tried to figure out a way/reason for Kess to be included, but I can't see Ossanlin allowing it, and I can't see the rebels vouching for it since their relationship with Kess is somewhat...charged. ..and more than a little polarized.  I'm trying to think up a mini-crisis that the Tyrennian can experience...

RAF Silverblade

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #860 on: October 22, 2013, 09:14:46 PM »
I wonder what Ossanlin would think, regarding Keshin and Salem's discussion, of Claxter giving Keshin the chance do the right thing instead of just taking the communicator informing him of it.

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #861 on: October 22, 2013, 11:56:05 PM »
Seeing that he doesn't trust Kess...really at all.  And she has an outside line of communication that's not controlled by him, he'd want it confiscated.  How he would respond to Claxter's decision to allow Kess to keep it...I'll have to decide that if/when it comes to light, because I'm not sure.  There would normally be some disciplinary action involved, but with people so short-handed, he could hardly do anything that would rob him of willing (and trusted) hands.  Perhaps extra work-duties would be in order.  Punishment + more work getting done aboard a short-handed ship.  But, it hasn't come to light, and it might not depending upon how the RP progresses, so we don't have to worry about it just yet.  :)

RAF Silverblade

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #862 on: October 23, 2013, 07:53:38 AM »
Too bad we don't live closer, then we could hang out and be depressed together.    :hug:
:hug: Sounds counterproductive, if our goal is to be depressed :P

We should be able to figure out something to keep those of us on the Tyrennian busy. Norry's episode ought to provide us with a bit of drama, at least. Hey, I know I should know, but who's command of the ship fall to in this case, since Ossanlin had deferred it to her while he was gone?

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #863 on: October 23, 2013, 08:17:10 PM »
I suppose it would be "counter-productive" at that.   :P

It would default to the highest-ranked officer currently stationed on the bridge.  If the ranks are the same, it goes by position.  Normally I believe I said it would first default to the communications officer, but there's not one at the moment.  I think it would probably be Prince Lieutenant Esarvit.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:30:23 PM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »

RAF Silverblade

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #864 on: October 23, 2013, 08:40:25 PM »
Are we waiting on anyone before we continue the story? I hope you weren't waiting on my to have Claxter enter the ship first.

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #865 on: October 23, 2013, 09:07:04 PM »
I was waiting on a post from Jessi, but I suppose I could have Ossanlin enter the ship first.

RAF Silverblade

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #866 on: October 24, 2013, 12:32:54 PM »
Argh, sorry guys. I'll try to get a post up tonight. It's been a crazy week. If you want to have Ossanlin and Claxter board the ship I can have Kes get held up sending out a comm message to the rest of the rebels and telling Myitt to stay put.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #867 on: October 24, 2013, 01:48:34 PM »
I'm not sure claxter would board before Ossanlin, just because of the rank difference.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #868 on: October 27, 2013, 03:16:31 AM »
Wow. I'm actually thrilled I'm not crucial for the story's progress right now. I've been too distracted to even take a crack at a post, even in Mafia really. I think my brain's recovering from law school residual awfulness. -__-;

I'm going to have to go back to studying tomorrow, but I should be able to get some posts in. Thanks for being awesome, guys. :)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #869 on: October 27, 2013, 04:53:17 AM »
NP Kel.  I'm still trying to think of a good way to get Kess and Joanne more-actively involved.  If you have any good plot ideas that would accomplish that goal, please share them with me!

RAF Silverblade