Author Topic: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC  (Read 95365 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC
« Reply #735 on: August 28, 2013, 03:48:45 PM »
Alrighty. Hey, does Keshin have a private communications device?

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #736 on: August 29, 2013, 12:34:25 AM »
Hm. It would be logical for him to have something like that, given his occupation, but unlikely that the Andalites didn't take it off him. Then again, they did retrieve all of their stuff except the ship.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #737 on: August 29, 2013, 01:47:25 AM »
I don't mind, Scott.  I assumed that Emelen, or at least references including or about him, would weave into the Rogue Element.  I actually expected/hoped for some of that to happen, because I really enjoy how you've written him.  Given that Salem is going to be closely-involved with Emelen, and that I was expecting Emelen to have at least a mention in Rogue Element, it is not beyond the pale to see a bit of indirect influence from Salem.  Of course, Salem could end up having a more-direct influence on Rogue Element as well, but that's completely up to you.  It just seems like if anyone would find/stumble across Rogue Element, it would be Salem.  Especially if he has connections within Sector Seven.  Lots of different opportunities for greatness there.  ^^
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #738 on: August 29, 2013, 08:42:48 AM »
The sad thing is...this is one interesting point where my character and I differ.  Upon hearing what Ossanlin said, a part of me reared up at the twistedness of it. The cold calculating commander-ness. But Keshin and Joanne, who have lived a bounty hunter's life and have killed more than their fair share of people, probably wouldn't bat an eyelash at Ossanlin blackmailing them to keep them loyal. Heck, they did try to kill him. X)

So if that ever comes up, it'd be interesting to Roleplay.         

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #739 on: August 29, 2013, 09:02:36 AM »
Yep, and Aetheas has no idea of these guys' past at the GESB, so he's just seeing the blackmail. Which makes him respect Ossanlin more. Haha. Wow, he may be darker than I'd realized...

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #740 on: August 29, 2013, 09:04:51 AM »
An idealist Aetheas is not.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #741 on: August 29, 2013, 09:15:50 AM »
Haha. Not with Andalite ideals, anyway. As a vecol growing up in Andalite society, he's spent his entire life on the ass-end of those "ideals." Hasn't helped his sympathy much either.

I think I'll have Salem's tendency to stumble into coincidence cause issues fairly directly soon, and maybe do something with Emelen later, once we get more involved with Sector Seven again. The scenes I've written for Emelen take place years and years ago, so I'd have to figure out what he's been up to in the meantime.

That said, though, Aetheas will definitely bring Emelen up in conversation if the opportunity arises ;)

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #742 on: August 29, 2013, 09:20:05 AM »
I'm not familiar with Emelen. Is this an old or new character for you?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #743 on: August 29, 2013, 09:30:00 AM »
Pretty new-- newer than Aetheas, actually. I haven't RP'd with him yet. He's a character in Salem's story. Member of Sector Seven, sort of a secret agent, somewhat snarky eccentric independent free-thinker, at least as far as Andalites are concerned. He's Aetheas's older brother, and I have inadvertently made them sort of a rehash of Elfangor and Ax, relationship-wise.

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #744 on: August 29, 2013, 09:35:51 AM »
Oh joy. This ought to be good. :)

I don't think my next Andalite is going to be sector seven, but I'm trying to make him kind of the emotional opposite of Claxter. Maybe even have his Prince be Claxter's old Prince. That would be cool.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #745 on: August 29, 2013, 09:26:07 PM »
I wasn't sure if Claxter would wait until he's actually called for his pilot lesson, or if he's supposed to show up on his own.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #746 on: August 29, 2013, 10:27:57 PM »
I figured it'd be a scheduled duty, and one that's been in the works for a while.  We can put it off though, if you desire.  No rush.  There should be plenty of time later.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #747 on: August 30, 2013, 03:20:02 AM »
I guess I'll have him hurry along to it after he talks to Joanne. He is on shift, after all.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #748 on: August 30, 2013, 11:52:56 PM »
I was originally going to delete the beeping sound for Keshin's benefit and have him notice it later....

....but no. This is just too ridiculously awkward a situation to pass up. XD

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #749 on: September 03, 2013, 07:24:14 AM »
Hiya, everyone. I'm resurfacing to catch up and post, hopefully after I get home from work tonight.
Aluminator's RAFsister