Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 226689 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #2730 on: July 21, 2011, 10:55:39 AM »
So Dark Master where will my char. be appearing? He lost consciousness again and wont wake until you fix the internal injuries (convenient huh?) :P

In sickbay. ^^ It's a big dome-roof room with sick-beds all lined up on the walls, and 5 Critical care beds in an indented wall on the far side. To the right of the wall is a transparent-walled room where the doctor, Vallav(An Aquius Fiiorgan) reads reports and takes calls and such.

vDOCTOR VALLAVv
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2731 on: July 21, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »
Holy Crap. If that is a creation of yours then no offense, but you have a very disturbing imagination. My druid is DEFINITLY going to freak out so perhaps he should be restrained or hope your Doctor won't be offended if he takes a swing at you. Also since I'm unconscious shouldn't you take over the posts until you fix me up?

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2732 on: July 21, 2011, 11:13:56 AM »
If I drew his aliens, they might be even more disturbing. You probably don't want to see some of the crap I draw. I've no reason to draw an Argraavi, but I might sooner or later. Heh.

I find Vallav adorable, to be honest. I want to pull his whiskers, and then hand him a soda to see what he'd be like on a sugar high.... XD

And... ARE THOSE SUCKERS ON HIS HANDS?!

Ogreon may take the cake in scary-looking, for now, but to be honest, I've always been truly freaked out by Yeerks. Thanks to Animorphs, I have some... Issues with slugs. They make my skin crawl.
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2733 on: July 21, 2011, 01:46:50 PM »
Scott, Salem is infuriating. :P

Zorish is stuck waiting on Ossanlin to reply, but after their conversation is done there's a good chance he may go talk to other bar patrons. That may give Jasper/Sapptus a conversation outlet, Bear.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2734 on: July 21, 2011, 03:31:43 PM »
Ogreon may take the cake in scary-looking, for now, but to be honest, I've always been truly freaked out by Yeerks. Thanks to Animorphs, I have some... Issues with slugs. They make my skin crawl.

*is offended*

lol, I love the Clangst. I like how I did their eyes personally.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2735 on: July 21, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »
Your new name just makes me think of H.P. Lovecraft and the Cthulu mythos, that's all. Hehe.

My name is still the same. ^^

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2736 on: July 21, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »
Heheh~ I'm aware your name is Caleb, but what about, 'Wuix'soK Nuztu'? Sounds like you could be rubbing elbows with Cthulu, Nyarlothep, and friends! Makings us all go nuts! (Thanks, guys!)

Oh, and I'm home now. Now... nothing stands between me and great wordy posts from Oblivion!
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2737 on: July 21, 2011, 05:30:24 PM »
to be honest, I've always been truly freaked out by Yeerks. Thanks to Animorphs, I have some... Issues with slugs. They make my skin crawl.

Heh, I think Animorphs had the opposite effect on me. I look at the slugs and I think, OMG don't hurt it! It might be sentient! And it's cute!

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2738 on: July 21, 2011, 05:39:50 PM »
to be honest, I've always been truly freaked out by Yeerks. Thanks to Animorphs, I have some... Issues with slugs. They make my skin crawl.

Heh, I think Animorphs had the opposite effect on me. I look at the slugs and I think, OMG don't hurt it! It might be sentient! And it's cute!

:o ummmm cute???  :huh: :huh: :huh:

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2739 on: July 21, 2011, 05:47:09 PM »
Teach, you make me think of so many people I know... Hoohoohoo. It pleases me. Now, slugs may make my skin crawl, but they also provide a bizarre fascination for me, as well.

I've also always wanted to draw a Taxxon. I should do that sometime. Way freakier than the Argraavi are, by and large. By a "freaky alien" standard, that is. I have seen art of the Hork-Bajir, Yeerks, and the Andalites are a little too numerous to count... But Taxxons? The poor under-loved gluttonous centipedes! ... Uhm, I kind of want to draw a Taxxon eating another Taxxon. Gushy.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2740 on: July 21, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »

I like slugs. ^^ And I think all the same except, they're cool not cute.:XD:

Oh, pyre, I meant my name is literally the same. My username.

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #2741 on: July 22, 2011, 09:45:15 AM »
Well, guess what I did today! Instead of working, like I should have been, I drew Dr. Vallav. He is ridiculously fun to draw, by the way.

Go to my DeviantArt: http://fav.me/d41a7z8

And there we go! Can you believe I uploaded that from my phone?! I scanned the image to my work computer, sent it to my gmail (which is linked to my phone), and then uploaded it to DA. The reason why I didn't do all this by computer is because I don't know whether DA is blocked or not, and I'm not sure if I can upload stuff, for that matter... Security measures, you see. Yay~

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #2742 on: July 22, 2011, 04:22:02 PM »
Let the catch-up reading commence....  >_>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2743 on: July 22, 2011, 04:35:02 PM »
Luke! You exist! YAY!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2744 on: July 22, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »
XD LUKE!

How dare you ever have a life! Lives are for normal people, and who wants to be one of them~ :3

How've things been?